Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope that he has a long contract....

Still only on scholarship as far as I know. Talks on a contract, if not already happening, must be a priority

He’s still raw but he’s paid to score goals and does. Only question mark is what happens next season… Holman, Chiwome & Angel for u21s. They all need games

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still only on scholarship as far as I know. Talks on a contract, if not already happening, must be a priority

He’s still raw but he’s paid to score goals and does. Only question mark is what happens next season… Holman, Chiwome & Angel for u21s. They all need games
TY. As you say sign him up ASAP.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A request to Wolves. Please show the game on you tube tomorrow night. There is no reason why you cant and I prefer watching it via you tube on my tv. Cheers guys.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Need to get Angel on a long term deal pronto.
Tbf we've picked him out of obscurity and put him in a PL U18s team. I doubt he's likely to get snatched just yet, but agree on the basis of his goals alone he should be getting a deal.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tbf we've picked him out of obscurity and put him in a PL U18s team. I doubt he's likely to get snatched just yet, but agree on the basis of his goals alone he should be getting a deal.

Agree. The amount of goals he is scoring is highly impressive and better to get him tied up on a deal sooner rather than later.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Why can’t they put it in you tube? Far better to watch on there.
Agreed. The last couple of streams have been impossible to log into on the App until well after the game has kicked off. Finding anything on the App is difficult enough, because they seem to have forsaken ease of navigation in favour of a busy "high impact" home page that has no proper menu and simply gives you access to the features they want, or can be bothered, to direct you to.

SteveBullsKnee

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor really. More would watch through you tube and far better to stream on your tv.
Yeah that’s what I tend to do. I’ve tried to cast it from the App to my tv but that’s way above my technical ability.

It’ll be some bright spark in the media teams idea as it’ll vastly put up the app use. What they won’t look at is the fact it vastly reduces the amount who watch it at all as it’s hard work rather than how it is on YT. Massive own goal

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having the same problem finding how I access this on the App. Do I just have to wait until they put a link up, or is there a way of opening the stream in advance?

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Having the same problem finding how I access this on the App. Do I just have to wait until they put a link up, or is there a way of opening the stream in advance?
Got it now. It seems you do just have to wait and hope they put it on before KO.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorr if I am being thick but does this mean that now you cant watch on Wolves TV on a pc but they expect you to watch it on an android mobile phone?

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Sunderland looking sharper, still plenty of time to get back in to the game

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Club need to sort this out. Please show the games on you tube when there is no Premier League game clash. The App is crap and people like to watch on their tv's through you tube. More of us would be watching this tonight if it was on you tube.

Back
Top Bottom