Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

Cornwall Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm ok .. all treatments have finished .. just the run in now .. short or long they cannot tell me what length .. 3 months or a couple of years they cannot concern .. had bad spell prior to Xmas but at least over that .. back reading the mix regularly again makes me chuckle at times and thanks @giantwolf for the loan thread best on mix .. thanks for asking

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm ok .. all treatments have finished .. just the run in now .. short or long they cannot tell me what length .. 3 months or a couple of years they cannot concern .. had bad spell prior to Xmas but at least over that .. back reading the mix regularly again makes me chuckle at times and thanks @giantwolf for the loan thread best on mix .. thanks for asking
Best wishes Cornwall. Value your contributions and thoughts with you.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Best wishes keep fighting

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Keep fighting Cornwall

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Thinking of you mate

HICKO

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best to you.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
All the best ....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Look after yourself and all my best wishes for a full recovery, mate.

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best wishes pal.
Better to be recuperating in your glorious part of the kingdom rather than on the cold terraces of Turf Moor.
Let's hope for 3 points tomorrow to aid your recovery.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good wises to you and keep positive.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mateus Mane has been called up by Portugal u17s
He obviously doesn't have the most British of sounding names, but everything I can see online says he's English. Do you know if its his parents or grandparents that make him eligible for Portugal?

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mateus Mane has been called up by Portugal u17s

Was he already in the Portuguese national sides youth system? Would love to know if this call-up would have happened had he not moved to Wolves.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He obviously doesn't have the most British of sounding names, but everything I can see online says he's English. Do you know if its his parents or grandparents that make him eligible for Portugal?

Was he already in the Portuguese national sides youth system? Would love to know if this call-up would have happened had he not moved to Wolves.
No idea on either count I’m afraid

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any news Giant on expiring contracts, new deals, etc for the u18 & u23 group?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Any news Giant on expiring contracts, new deals, etc for the u18 & u23 group?

Potentially a busy few months… I think the following are all out of contract this summer:

Louie Moulden
Joe Young
Marvin Kaleta

The following 2022/23 scholars (two years in length) are yet to sign a pro deal to my knowledge: (out of 10 signed up)

Stan Amos
Fin Ashworth
Hayden Carson
Mo Diomande
Testimony Igbinoghene
Dom Plank
Fabian Reynolds

(Lucas Scicluna left and Leon Chiwome & Mason Rees went pro). Interestingly already more of the subsequent years (2023/24) scholars have turned pro than (2022/23)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Potentially a busy few months… I think the following are all out of contract this summer:

Louie Moulden
Joe Young
Marvin Kaleta

The following 2022/23 scholars (two years in length) are yet to sign a pro deal to my knowledge: (out of 10 signed up)

Stan Amos
Fin Ashworth
Hayden Carson
Mo Diomande
Testimony Igbinoghene
Dom Plank
Fabian Reynolds

(Lucas Scicluna left and Leon Chiwome & Mason Rees went pro). Interestingly already more of the subsequent years (2023/24) scholars have turned pro than (2022/23)

Will be surprised if we dont tie down Moulden and Kaleta to new deals.

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dani Angel is 18 so hopefully we can convert him to a longer term contract.

Back
Top Bottom