Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I probably would extend Shabani's deal by a couple of years and see what he can do in pre season and then a loan or our first team squad depending on how well it goes in pre season.

Will also be interesting to see if the club give the likes of Marques, Campbell and Bueno a chance in pre season. All looked very good and Bueno has been outstanding in recent weeks.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Love to see him unleashed against Liverpool

I really would be cautious about throwing him into a big game like that. I have watched every game he has played, and they have him building up experience in the U23's for a reason - he is still very raw and prone to the odd mistake. I think he needs a season loan in the championship before he is a regular in the prem, from what I have seen Toti is the much better prospect (or much further forward in his development).

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really would be cautious about throwing him into a big game like that. I have watched every game he has played, and they have him building up experience in the U23's for a reason - he is still very raw and prone to the odd mistake. I think he needs a season loan in the championship before he is a regular in the prem, from what I have seen Toti is the much better prospect (or much further forward in his development).
Agree, but think he might be one of those players who fit in better in the bigger games. Might surprise if tried.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bueno is a serious talent. I'd have him on the bench on Sunday and training full time with the first team in pre season. His form has been incredible the last few months.

I'd have him as backup to RAN next season.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Deserves a chance to go on loan to league 1.

Too good for league one and why sack him off on loan when he should get a chance in pre season? Lets actually start giving the likes of Bueno and Cundle a proper chance to impress and express themselves and then we can decide after pre season whether they go on loan or not.

Seems to be an obsession we just automatically loan players out. Not all of them will need that.

SuziQ

Reaction score
Sellars came down to try and sit on the bench and got promptly told to bugger off by the 4th official. So he's standing up by the hospitality section glaring at them instead.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I think players really need a loan out between the u23’s and premier league football.

Depends on some occasions. Kilman didnt and so far Cundle hasnt. I get the feeling Bueno is that talented he could go straight into the first team group. A player I think would be good for a loan is Chem Campbell.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd have him as backup to RAN next season.
He’s played well but I think that’s running before he can walk.

Definitely a loan as next step, where ever that may be. We need to remember Theo Corbeanu was performing well last season and whilst his loans may not have been best placed, he hasn’t held a regular starting spot in league one.

Not saying Bueno wouldn’t do better but No way is he first team ready

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sellars came down to try and sit on the bench and got promptly told to bugger off by the 4th official. So he's standing up by the hospitality section glaring at them instead.

My God! Well done 4th official.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Giles isn't premier league ready and he has had 2 or 3 loans...Bueno has been excellent but he isn't premier ready.....a loan abroad may be the answer..... Portugal maybe ..

Or promotion to the top league with the u23s and a year in the top league

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Personally I think players really need a loan out between the u23’s and premier league football.
The problem is though that it can make, or break, a career and is out of our control. Subject to the whims of loan team management and the wider fortunes / politics of that team. It can work, as with MGW, but can also sideline good prospects. How has it been for the likes of Marques, Sanderson, etc? Some good some bad, but all out of the clubs sphere of influence.

Back
Top Bottom