Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

U18 & U23 news and info...

Erick1011

First Mexican Wolves fan
Reaction score
Chiquinho with a good run but can't find the pass to Harkin

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chiquinho has look lively. Likes a flick and nearly set some up in thd box, on another occasion he got away from his marker well and should have got a shot away but I think the pitch beat him a bit.

Cundle looks class at this level, it will be interesting to see if he gets a loan or we keep him in the squad. Maybe he will get a run out in the cup against Norwich?

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Good half that, disappointing to concede from our own poor passing and we could have again. Going forward we’ve been excellent though unlucky not to have one or two more.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I couldn't agree more. He either needs time in the PL or a loan somewhere now.

He isnt going out on loan by the looks of it as Bruno really rates him and wants him in the squad until the summer. Sounds like he is impressing yet again tonight.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chiquinho has look lively. Likes a flick and nearly set some up in thd box, on another occasion he got away from his marker well and should have got a shot away but I think the pitch beat him a bit.

Cundle looks class at this level, it will be interesting to see if he gets a loan or we keep him in the squad. Maybe he will get a run out in the cup against Norwich?

Cundle staying at the club.

Surrey Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chem Campbell now top scorer in the u23s with 3 in the league & 1 in the cup

JadeWolf

Reaction score
2-1 Campbell again. Been having a really good few minutes and good to make it count.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Chiquinho through on goal then his ankle gets caught in the pitch. It’s a dreadful pitch tbf.

D

Deleted member yltz11841

That turn to create the chance was class, just a shame the pitch is crap
Definitely seemed to have a very good burst of pace from the minutes he was on the pitch.

Last edited by a moderator:

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Horrible bumpy pitch made it really hard to play any football.

Bright spots

Chiquinho
Cundle
Lembikisa (sp?)
Campbell

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
U18s line up for today’s match vs Middlesbrough… very young bench.

I think Clarke #3 might be Brayden Clarke who is only 15/16 and the son of Nigel Quashie.

I was under the impression that this was a conclusion of the match from earlier in the season that ended early but seems harsh to bring them all this way to play 15 mins so may be a full match

304544E9-CAE3-4FCB-BF63-47188151C49A.jpeg

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn’t realise that Lembikisa was still U18. Played well for U23s a few times, I think, and seems physically well developed.
Played for U23s on Monday

Bawtry Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
U18s line up for today’s match vs Middlesbrough… very young bench.

I think Clarke #3 might be Brayden Clarke who is only 15/16 and the son of Nigel Quashie.

I was under the impression that this was a conclusion of the match from earlier in the season that ended early but seems harsh to bring them all this way to play 15 mins so may be a full match

View attachment 26443
If it’s the conclusion of the last match shouldn’t you play the same or as close to the same team as we’re on the pitch when the game was stopped. Got to be honest I don’t know the rules of such a situation.

Presume it’s a complete match and the last one was abandoned.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it’s the conclusion of the last match shouldn’t you play the same or as close to the same team as we’re on the pitch when the game was stopped. Got to be honest I don’t know the rules of such a situation.

Presume it’s a complete match and the last one was abandoned.
Certainly looks like a complete match (0-0 at HT)

Back
Top Bottom