Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great goal!

Please though, l never want to see the stupid A4 "goal" cards anywhere near Molineux. A bloody naff idea stolen, l believe, from cricket.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope that I'm wrong but fear VAR will chalk this off...

Edit: Thankfully l was wrong! Go girls!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Then they start singing "Football's coming home". Sorry but the women's game has nothing whatsoever to do with 1966!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great goal!

Please though, l never want to see the stupid A4 "goal" cards anywhere near Molineux. A bloody naff idea stolen, l believe, from cricket.
You can guarantee we'll do it this season. Molineux Mix in meltdown while the South Bank do the Poznan with their A4 cards to Gigi D'Agostino mashed up with Tom Hark to another consolation goal

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You can guarantee we'll do it this season. Molineux Mix in meltdown while the South Bank do the Poznan with their A4 cards to Gigi D'Agostino mashed up with Tom Hark to another consolation goal
Half the younger contingent with the bloody cards. The other half with their bloody phones out filming them.....

How the hell did Hemp miss that?

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While they don't have the physique of their male colleagues the quality of goalkeepers at the top level of the women's game is massively improved. Great save by Earps.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
''wonderful improvisation from the Swede''.....my ****! misskick
Like the miss-hit crosses that go in and were always meant, lol....

Great goal - nutmegged the keeper... So much for my previous post lol....

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The fourth goal was good but again the stature of the keeper was key. A male keeper wouldn't concede there.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

Saw this and loved it. Sheer exuberance and a feeling l know all too well that football can induce....
Yes, loved it when I saw it. You can just imagine what inspiration and dreams it is sparking in young girls up and down the country. Boys have always seen the men playing in big games, in front of big crowds and dreamed it could one day be them (me included!), now girls can do the same.

derbyrameater

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well done to the crowd for killing that crap song from Baddiel and Skinner by letting it die out by not joining in, seems to be sung by some men.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
French goalkeeper just repaid Germany for Toni Schumacher's challenge on Battiston in the 1982 world cup semi-final!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Start of the EFL season tonight. Huddersfield v Burnley on TV starting at 8pm. Interesting looking at Burnley's lineup, shows how many players they've lost this summer. Cornet not playing either. Apparently he's injured, but common knowledge that he will be off before the window closes.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Great seeing Ashley Barnes in the Championship. Burnley generally in fact.
Think Burnley will gutted there's no VAR in the Championship after that foul on Barnes in the penalty area. Played the mam and not the ball.

I'd like to see 3 new teams come up this year rather than the usuals like Burnley, Norwich and Watford.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think Burnley will gutted there's no VAR in the Championship after that foul on Barnes in the penalty area. Played the mam and not the ball.

I'd like to see 3 new teams come up this year rather than the usuals like Burnley, Norwich and Watford.

It looked offside to me beforehand though. May be wrong.

Oh god yeh. Norwich should just be prohibited from coming back up now. I bet even their fans can't be bothered.

RosehillWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of empty seats. It’s like watching a game at the poor thorns

T

TheConcourse

You know when people moan about relegation? I don’t want to ever see us there, but smashing teams up every week was kinda fun.

That season under Nuno was something else at times.

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Felt with all their money problems, loss of half their team, and a new, inexperienced manager, Burnley could be a decent shout for relegation at 20/1

They look so good!!

Saltyjim

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley lost Pope, Tarkowski, Mee, McNeil, Weghorst, not to mention Collins, yet they are making this look like a Cup tie against a non-league team. Not sure if that means they're good or Huddersfield are shocking - probably a bit of both.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Burnley look very good, so dominant. However, failed to get a second goal so if the lore of football is true to its word, Huddersfield will get an equaliser with their first attack of the game.

Anyway, an okay game and it's good to see some league football again, but I'm switching over to watch the Neighbours finale at 9pm!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Burnley lost Pope, Tarkowski, Mee, McNeil, Weghorst, not to mention Collins, yet they are making this look like a Cup tie against a non-league team. Not sure if that means they're good or Huddersfield are shocking - probably a bit of both.
And a new manager instilling a totally different philosophy

Back
Top Bottom