Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

Ogerp

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What do you want, a badge? Everyone knows years in the wilderness beckon for Wales (again). The current pool of players is poor and there is little in the way of emerging youth. We're not suicidal about it or owt. England look very very good and as a Taff, won't begrudge them any success.

Ooh yes please. My badge is

Dim gwerth rhech dafad​

Not jumping up and down now am they :D

Last edited:

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
International football has gone down hill something awful Imo. It’s become too technical, tactical and physical for its own good.

Pretty much every game I watch is just a bore fest. Probably something to do with having so much available to watch on TV.

I mean, why do they even bother letting San Marino, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, etc, play? It’s just pointless and even if, by some absolute miracle, they did qualify, nobody wants them at the finals anyway.
You’re right. It is boring most of the time. I haven’t bothered watching any of these qualifiers. I’m also fed up of players falling to the ground as though shot. It’s getting worse not better.

Evthewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
You’re right. It is boring most of the time. I haven’t bothered watching any of these qualifiers. I’m also fed up of players falling to the ground as though shot. It’s getting worse not better.
Too many miss matches with these qualifiers. Doesn’t mean a thing. The equivalent of having leagues made up of Liverpool, Fulham, Preston, Cheltenham and Gillingham. You pretty much know which 2 will qualify every time. Pointless imo.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Ooh yes please. My badge is

Dim gwerth rhech dafad​

Not jumping up and down now am they :D
Yes, Yes. I know this script. We sh@g them and you eat them. If I had a £ for every sheep reference, I'd have at least £37.50. Anyways, the only badge which means anything to me is the wolf head.

Reaction score
Georgia v Portugal u21 European championships currently half time. Georgia just gone 2-0 up. Neto played first half , time for Fabio off the bench second half to save the day

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Portugal under 21's are awful at the back. Should be 2-0 down after 3 minutes

Neto (had a good early chance) and Silva are upfront.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Can watch live here.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto looks fed up, weird vibe from him during this match.

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Neto looks fed up, weird vibe from him during this match.
Yeah like I said on another thread best player on the pitch by a mile but yeah agree his attitude doesn't look great... Has been very frustrated by his team mates and just after that pen to get them through he didn't want to celebrate looks like he made a point of not celebrating at all (think he wanted the pen).

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England U21s performing well.
Shame an established premier League side like ourselves haven't got any English full international or u21 players.

Monketron

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
England U21s performing well.
Shame an established premier League side like ourselves haven't got any English full international or u21 players.

We'll have a few in the next England game at least ;)

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We'll have a few in the next England game at least ;)
Let’s hope Portugal lose to England.
Final is 8th July
After a holiday it won’t give JL much time to look at Fabio before season starts

Back
Top Bottom