Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today's Games 2022-23.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
McTominay is lucky there, throws his full weight in to a challenge because of his own poor control.
Absolutely unbelievable that wasn't given.

Brilliant half from Brighton, love the way they play.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Martinez getting bullied at the back for Utd.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Top four for me by order will be Man City (at a canter), Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs. I don’t see Arsenal or Man United being close to those four right now. In fact I would say they are both very catchable. West Ham probably the most likely to make a push this season, but genuinely think we could have a chance if we finish this transfer window strongly, big if though.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Top four for me by order will be Man City (at a canter), Liverpool, Chelsea, Spurs. I don’t see Arsenal or Man United being close to those four right now. In fact I would say they are both very catchable. West Ham probably the most likely to make a push this season, but genuinely think we could have a chance if we finish this transfer window strongly, big if though.
A big if ? somewhat of an overstatement that is. If we do sign anybody staying up is our one and only goal.

Andy

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton have scored six goals against United in one and a half games

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got yo be joking they are miles ahead of us even if we were to bring in 5 quality players

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A big if ? somewhat of an overstatement that is. If we do sign anybody staying up is our one and only goal.
I’m a bit more optimistic than most clearly. I think it can click quickly if we make the right signings.

Wednesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Var once again rescues the big boys. Doesn't give the most obvious penalty against Manure.

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Unbelievable - happens down the other end and ref blows for a pen before he's even hit the ground

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Martinez and maguire don't get in our team.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

If we'd done what Brighton are doing transfer wise I'd be going mental.
Two best players out and no signing of note.

Winning cures all.

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton should have had a pen and united be down to 10 and that united goal was handball

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If that had gone in off Dalot it's disallowed.

Because those idiots made it an own goal it can't be!

NJ Wolves

Reaction score
A goal that pre-VAR nobody would have thought twice about... And then giving a decision that I'm sure will be inconsistent with similar scenario later in the season for yet another goal that nobody would have thought twice about pre-VAR.

All the while ruining the spontaneity of goal celebrations.

Brilliant.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

I thought Arsenal looked impressive against Palace. I can see them taking Spurs place in the top 4, maybe Chelsea. Though for all these clubs, they could easily splash another half billion to change things before the window closes.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
fair play to Brighton winning against manu and var and the ref. here's hoping manu have another crap season and another sacked manager having spent another 100 million .

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
fair play to Brighton winning against manu and var and the ref. here's hoping manu have another crap season and another sacked manager having spent another 100 million .
Will be closer to 200 million I reckon...

Ha ha they've lost...

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So glad Brighton win that, would have been a travesty given the decisions that went against them.

Glad to see it took all of one match to ruin Ten Hag as well... Bringing on 3 children for a triple sub on 90 minutes :tearsofjoy:

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Man Utd were 40/1 to win the PL before the season started(Wow)
They have now fallen to 69/1

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
ManU are just the gift that keeps on giving. How much did Martinez cost? At least there was 2 consistent points today: VAR & Maguire still as dodgy as hell. Shame Wellbeck has had so many injuries. He was majestic today.

Doesn't mask our defeat, but small consolation in Ronaldo's Reds, Forest & Vile. Only the strangely deluded would make any season predictions now. It's just going to be 1 of them years. COYW

Back
Top Bottom