Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blaming squad depth the hammers fans on the radio.....squad too small, no striker replacement and a 35 yr old as back up midfielder and a poor January transfer window..........just liked reading on here ...

To be fair they did have a **** January transfer window.

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I see our former youngster Austin Samuels has scored for Inverness in their play off game against Partick. Great to see him make a career for himself, could be in Scotland’s top league next season.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
I see our former youngster Austin Samuels has scored for Inverness in their play off game against Partick. Great to see him make a career for himself, could be in Scotland’s top league next season.
Lovely lad, think he needed to move on and going somewhere like Inverness could be the making of him.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hills borough will be sold out fort he second leg, as it should be for two well supported teams. Though look back a few months and both Sunderland and Sheffield Wednesday were getting less than 20,000.

Having said that, both those clubs should be championship level at the least. It shows how well Wolves did to get out of league one at the first attempt.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Massively hope Luton do it, one of my good pals is a life long fan and it'll be good to see them make it up at last.
Be fantastic wouldn't it! What a season they've had.

Just turned in soccer Saturday and seen the Sheffield United score. Be good to see them play the semis and cheer for Morgs

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see Luton do it.

Does anyone really want Middlesbrough, Sheff Utd or ****ing Huddersfield back up?

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Millwall were 25/1 this morning to make the top 6.

Both their game and Luton's very much in the balance. You never know.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It would be interesting to see Luton do it.

Does anyone really want Middlesbrough, Sheff Utd or ****ing Huddersfield back up?
I definitely don't want Huddersfield back up because they'll go down with 6 points (against us).
Middlesbrough are very nondescript and add nothing. Would rather they stay down.
Quite like Sheff Utd though. Be happy to see them come back up.
Luton #1 for me though. Be chuffed

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I definitely don't want Huddersfield back up because they'll go down with 6 points (against us).
Middlesbrough are very nondescript and add nothing. Would rather they stay down.
Quite like Sheff Utd though. Be happy to see them come back up.
Luton #1 for me though. Be chuffed

Yeh, a good mate of mine is an avid Sheff Utd fan so I wouldn't mind them really.

Luton or Forest my preferences though.

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Great work from the Sky cameras there. Completely missing the Luton goal.

One from the Robbie Keane handbook.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Be fantastic wouldn't it! What a season they've had.

Just turned in soccer Saturday and seen the Sheffield United score. Be good to see them play the semis and cheer for Morgs
Yeah been pretty nice, haha, been a few times down there as his father was a director in years gone by and has seats essentially for life, so be one guaranteed ticket next year should they come up, hah.

Indeed. Anyone but Huddersfield tbf.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd like either Forest to come up just so we can play someone different, or Blades for MGW, please not Huddersfield

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Cr@p seasons really for Blues, Albion & Stoke. Play-off Lottery Dance begins. Good MGW has chance to shine.

Back
Top Bottom