Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Today’s games - 2021-22

Munich_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think probably any English team when they go abroad. Weird how when fans feel connected to their club and its €20 to get in there is a better atmos

It certainly makes the majority of PL matches seem very sterile

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Although the media in this country dont even acknowledge its existence the conference league is one thing UEFA may have got right. Giving opportunities to clubs that dont normally qualify for Europe early on and the competition is still strong at the end. Roma, Leicester, Marseille and Feyenoord, those are some huge clubs competing for a so called nonsense trophy

Agreed.

I'd love us to be in it next season. Just a bit of bottle and we would be.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
It certainly makes the majority of PL matches seem very sterile
Would caveat that and say fans in england would also raise their game for a european semi final. But even still the atmospheres in the prem this season have been underpants. (only been to 2 away games this season but have it on multiple good authorities and from fans of other clubs that its the case)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Would caveat that and say fans in england would also raise their game for a european semi final. But even still the atmospheres in the prem this season have been underpants. (only been to 2 away games this season but have it on multiple good authorities and from fans of other clubs that its the case)
Tbh I've been to tons of Bundesliga games and there are some dross atmospheres as well for games. Gets a bit overrated the Bundesliga to a degree. The Bayern invitational because of 50+1 rule

manchesterwolf17

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only the 5 bottom in the Bundesliga has won fewer games than Frankfurt this season.

Weird team.

Oliwolf44

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Tbh I've been to tons of Bundesliga games and there are some dross atmospheres as well for games. Gets a bit overrated the Bundesliga to a degree. The Bayern invitational because of 50+1 rule
Maybe it is a case of there is just certain teams with more passionate fanbase. Thinking back to our run i remember the besiktas ground only being half full but one of the loudest stadiums ive been in. Braga had less than our away following and was in the home end for espanyol and probably the only one who stayed to the end and had about 50 seats spare around me (they were 4-0 down first leg i guess!)
I think im just trying to have a go at the prem atmospheres and wish they were better! Has been a drop this season as another thread will tell you!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leicester doing a good impression of us

AndyWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Frankfurt could have had 4, West Ham should have scored 1 more tbf Bowen first half miss a poor one.
I thought west ham had more of the ball, created more opportunities and had more 'big chances'. West ham hit the post twice, maybe three times if I recall correctly

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

I thought west ham had more of the ball, created more opportunities and had more 'big chances'. West ham hit the post twice, maybe three times if I recall correctly
They one was a long range hit and hope. Bowen first was a massive chance. Frankfurt also hit the post. Probably could have finish 4-3. I dunno if I'd count the Bowen bicycle kick as a big chance in truest sense of the term?

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Frankfurt and Rangers fans in Seville. That should be interesting.

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
So, as many Scottish clubs qualify for European Finals as English ones. Not sure what that says - if anything.

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
So, as many Scottish clubs qualify for European Finals as English ones. Not sure what that says - if anything.
Not sure, but seeing Ryan Jack, a free transfer from Aberdeen, and Glen Kamara, a £50k signing from Dundee, bossing Olmo, Laimer and Kampl in the centre of the park was nuts.

I can't stand them, but it's an unbelievable result for Rangers, particularly with their best striker out injured.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Not sure, but seeing Ryan Jack, a free transfer from Aberdeen, and Glen Kamara, a £50k signing from Dundee, bossing Olmo, Laimer and Kampl in the centre of the park was nuts.

I can't stand them, but it's an unbelievable result for Rangers, particularly with their best striker out injured.
We just need St Johnstone to stop up now

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
We just need St Johnstone to stop up now
I'll be amazed if that happens. Even if we end up in the play off, I can't see us scoring another goal this season, let alone winning over two legs!

This season has been a disaster. Losing our two best players right at the end of transfer deadline day didn't help, but it's been the worst style of football I've witnessed. Dull, boring, no clear game plan, a complete inability to score, a manager who has been found out by opposition teams yet refuses to change his formation, a lack of fight and character, and some utterly crap signings who are nowhere near good enough. I can take getting beaten and being relegated, in fact I expect that to happen eventually, but the manner of the performances is what everyone is angry about.

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone notice how much better the atmospheres are in the europa league. The big clubs having the best fans is possibly the biggest myth in football.
Bet there are no phones out in the frankfurt crowd
Been to 14 of the Bundersliga grounds and Frankfurt has been the best for atmosphere, yes, even better than Dortmund !

Manic88

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How on earth are Rangers there?!

Can we just buy their first XI? With the change from our meagre transfer budget we could buy everyone two beers at each home game too

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How on earth are Rangers there?!

Can we just buy their first XI? With the change from our meagre transfer budget we could buy everyone two beers at each home game too
I watched the whole game....they ran their nuts off and battled for everything, with some great goals scored also. The atmosphere was off the scale. They totally deserved it

Ian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'll be amazed if that happens. Even if we end up in the play off, I can't see us scoring another goal this season, let alone winning over two legs!

This season has been a disaster. Losing our two best players right at the end of transfer deadline day didn't help, but it's been the worst style of football I've witnessed. Dull, boring, no clear game plan, a complete inability to score, a manager who has been found out by opposition teams yet refuses to change his formation, a lack of fight and character, and some utterly crap signings who are nowhere near good enough. I can take getting beaten and being relegated, in fact I expect that to happen eventually, but the manner of the performances is what everyone is angry about.

Thought you were talking about Wolves till I read the relegation bit!

Edinburgh Wolf

Reaction score
Thought you were talking about Wolves till I read the relegation bit!

There have been a number of similarities between the teams this season! A refusal to change from 3 at the back, despite our only players capable of playing as a wing back being injured for large parts of the season, and a complete lack of goals.

Saints have only scored 22 league goals all season (35 games), which makes Wolves look free scoring! It's been brutal to watch and any good will the manager had from the fans for winning the double last season has disappeared up his stubborn, defensive-minded, inflexible ****!

Reactions: Ian

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blaming squad depth the hammers fans on the radio.....squad too small, no striker replacement and a 35 yr old as back up midfielder and a poor January transfer window..........just liked reading on here ...

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Blaming squad depth the hammers fans on the radio.....squad too small, no striker replacement and a 35 yr old as back up midfielder and a poor January transfer window..........just liked reading on here ...
Almost like can't have squad depth unless you have wage bill of the top clubs. Either have 20 odd bang average players, or 15 good ones which leaves you think.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
43k at Sunderland. What a crowd for a L1 side. Wish they were in the Prem and not Bournemouth.

Back
Top Bottom