Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Ticket Website now powered by Ticketmaster?

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Is it just me (loads of people must have coped!). 2 in basket for Man U, both assigned to me. Click reassign and then the other ID, but it doesn't actually change?

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope, it happened to me the three times I have bought tickets. I eventually was able to do it but the page had to refresh or it kicked me out and I had to go back to the basket again before it worked. It was really a hit and miss thing.

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nope, it happened to me the three times I have bought tickets. I eventually was able to do it but the page had to refresh or it kicked me out and I had to go back to the basket again before it worked. It was really a hit and miss thing.
Same here

Also does anywhere know where on the site we find the ticket information for each game?

If we can’t tell fans when they go on sale how are we expecting to sell the bloody tickets

Lupus ad Penn

Groupie
Reaction score
The same happened to me, I gave up trying to reassign the second ticket, and spent half an hour in a phone queue to get my tickets. The girl on the phone said the system is new and is just ” bedding in”! To me it’s just crap,and indicitive of everything about the club at the moment. At least there will be no problem with tickets next season - in the championship.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Same here

Also does anywhere know where on the site we find the ticket information for each game?

If we can’t tell fans when they go on sale how are we expecting to sell the bloody tickets
When I click on tickets on the main site it gives a list of fixtures with sales dates well in to 2024.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Same here

It's helpfully on the tickets tab on the OS homepage, not on the ticketing area you go to when you've logged in...

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Yes, hit and miss is right. I actually did it on Thursday, but didn't complete the process, serves me right for not taking my opportunity!

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When I click on tickets on the main site it gives a list of fixtures with sales dates well in to 2024.

When I click on the event and then on prices and information for Brighton I just get the prices and for the other games just safety info and directions to the ground

kidder_wolf_II

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's helpfully on the tickets tab on the OS homepage, not on the ticketing area you go to when you've logged in...

Thank I’ve bookmarked this link as I can’t find it when I log on lol

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Probably the wrong thread for this, but still quite a few available for Man U despite going to 1130 pts this morning. Looks like sales are pretty poor for the home friendlies too, nowhere near 10k yet I'd say. A lot of apathy about coming into the new season.

I should apologise to Ticketmaster for my issue the other day. I was trying to buy tickets I wasn't eligible for, but the way it shows you that isn't the clearest!

Baboon

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My Man United ticket arrived in the post this morning.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Tickets for Saturday will be emailed tommrow. Hopefully

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
It's clever to leave it late to make the lucrative resale market harder.

Daveyboy

Reaction score
I am struggling to find how to re add my friends and family to my account since wolves deleted them all. Anyone know how to do it?

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ticketmaster should produce a simple electronic "User Guide" to assist folk navigating the new web pages.
I'm still hunting round for the option to add other supporter numbers to my account.

On another note, Man Utd ticket came today via the post, and the Stade Rennais ticket via email.

"Update" : I now know how to add a member to my network, or at least I think I do. :)

Last edited:

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I am struggling to find how to re add my friends and family to my account since wolves deleted them all. Anyone know how to do it?
I seem to remember there being a box you can select to search for them mate, and you put in their supporter numbers and it finds them, then you just link them again.
Sorry if that's a little vague, it's been a few weeks since I sorted mine.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Log in. Click on person icon on top right. Click Buy tickets. Click black icon (the left of the 2 top right), the click view account menu at the bottom right. click network, the add members.

Daveyboy

Reaction score
I seem to remember there being a box you can select to search for them mate, and you put in their supporter numbers and it finds them, then you just link them again.
Sorry if that's a little vague, it's been a few weeks since I sorted mine.

Log in. Click on person icon on top right. Click Buy tickets. Click black icon (the left of the 2 top right), the click view account menu at the bottom right. click network, the add members.
Thanks both, I've finally managed to do it.

It says a lot about the wolves website that I always dread having to use it !

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Printers broke. PDF of ticket on smart phone will work on scanner won't it?

MasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm lucky enough to have a season ticket, but trying to get tickets for pre season games is a nightmare. We actually gave up and ended up going to the ticket office at the Mol.

Another poor move by Wolves with no consultation with fans before making the switch. I've never had a problem buying tickets with the old system.

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went into the ticket office before the yesterdays match to ask when the tickets for Saturday were being sent and was told “tomorrow”.

Tickets arrived in my Inbox at 22.32 last night.

Whilst in the ticket office, I also took the opportunity to comment on the awful new ticketing system and was told it’s “due to data protection”. Biggest load of crap I’ve heard in ages.

SingYourHeartsOut

Reaction score
Went into the ticket office before the yesterdays match to ask when the tickets for Saturday were being sent and was told “tomorrow”.

Tickets arrived in my Inbox at 22.32 last night.

Whilst in the ticket office, I also took the opportunity to comment on the awful new ticketing system and was told it’s “due to data protection”. Biggest load of crap I’ve heard in ages.
I'm not up to date enough with legislation to know the truth, but I think the transfer of friends and family might be affected by GDPR, maybe. There are lots of other ways in which it's hard to navigate though. Just the bit where you couldn't actually buy tickets from the tickets option on the homepage for example, or the white ID that says you can't until you log in and get the black one.

It is improving though, a lot of stuff is already sorted. Feels like the got the contract and used it as a training exercise!

Reaction score
You needed to go 11+ games last season.
Has anyone spotted where it confirms if you are Member+ or standard Member on the new ticketing website? I think i am probably borderline based on last season's attendance and don't recall seeing an email about this

bigbluewolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Brighton tickets arrived by email this morning. Ticketmaster must have **** the bed to send them out this early.

fev123

Groupie
Reaction score
I think its been covered enough how appalling this new system is, had another 30 min rigmarole with it this morning with the blackpool tickets but spotted this during the process. You cant even log out of it, you log out and click the account button and find you're still logged in. They waffle about GDPR but if you're on a shared PC then everybody using it can get into your account.

Monk

Groupie
Reaction score
I think its been covered enough how appalling this new system is, had another 30 min rigmarole with it this morning with the blackpool tickets but spotted this during the process. You cant even log out of it, you log out and click the account button and find you're still logged in. They waffle about GDPR but if you're on a shared PC then everybody using it can get into your account.

As I put on the caribou cup thread I had problems getting tickets for me and my soon for Blackpool I rang fans services - spoke to a lady who was very helpful and talked me through how to get them. Excellent service suggest if you have issues ring them, She did say they had issues with the new system

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Has anyone spotted where it confirms if you are Member+ or standard Member on the new ticketing website? I think i am probably borderline based on last season's attendance and don't recall seeing an email about this
You get an email invite and have to respond within a set timeframe

1692110720413.png

Last edited:

Spitfire

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I‘ve had that problem too. There is a way though. I think I went back to the main page and logged out again, I may have been on the app though. That’s probably not the best explanation because I haven’t been on for a while but it’s along those lines.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So clicking on the link in the email takes me to my Brighton ticket and when I do finally find the Blackpool one there’s no way for me to buy the wife’s ticket even though I’ve got authorisation to assign and manage her tickets. Utter shambles and for the life of me I dont know why they’ve changed from the old system that had zero problems.

Woz_Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
So clicking on the link in the email takes me to my Brighton ticket and when I do finally find the Blackpool one there’s no way for me to buy the wife’s ticket even though I’ve got authorisation to assign and manage her tickets. Utter shambles and for the life of me I dont know why they’ve changed from the old system that had zero problems.
Same issue site is a joke

Golden Arrow

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to reserve my Blackpool ticket (via the email sent to me) but I'm constantly being sent to Wolves v Brighton.

Anyone know of a workaround to this please?

Back
Top Bottom