Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Villa sympathy thread

D

Deleted member 5635

Just so hoping dear old Shrewsbury can win the League 1 play off tomorrow against Rotherham, so that Villa will be able to have yet another really big midlands' derby next season. :cool:

Just think! :- all the many midlands sides will be so busy taking points off each other next season that none of them will ever be able to get back out of the championship again............:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Tbf Shrewsbury is a cracking day out

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

I'm sure you've covered it in the 5 pages, but today made me so happy.

Seeing Grealish sad is brilliant. The pub by me put up a big cheer when the genius billionaire appeared.

Well done Fulham. Kicked the **** out of Villa, stamped on him lolololol then beat them with ten men.

Absolutely SUPERB.

Up the ****ing Wolves, MIDLANDS FINEST.

Championship looks pretty good next year though tbf, will be an interesting watch heheh.

dingle01902

Reaction score
Parked at Northampton services on the M1 last night. It was flooded with Villa fans and I got chatting to a few.
Whilst I'm quite happy they aren't promoted, I do feel for their supporters. They were obviously devastated at the defeat and very aware at what's likely to happen next season.
Even with the resignation that a barren period is in the offing, they were really complementary about us and that their 4-1 victory is probably what cost them promotion. The feeling is that is gave them a false confidence and papered over the cracks in their dinosaur football approach.

Rufio

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Parked at Northampton services on the M1 last night. It was flooded with Villa fans and I got chatting to a few.
Whilst I'm quite happy they aren't promoted, I do feel for their supporters. They were obviously devastated at the defeat and very aware at what's likely to happen next season.
Even with the resignation that a barren period is in the offing, they were really complementary about us and that their 4-1 victory is probably what cost them promotion. The feeling is that is gave them a false confidence and papered over the cracks in their dinosaur football approach.

Its not the fans I take umbrage with, it's their club. The mad Dr has been swiping at us all year, Wyness with his cryptic comments on the radio and Mr potato cranium and his long cruel winter poems after every match. They deserve this and I love every minute of it.

wolfgar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it helps them out a bit with all this FFP stuff I'd probably do them a favour and take Grealish. He was excellent against us in that world club final that they won, and totally deseved his 'best player in the universe ever of all time' accolade. It would also go to show that there are no hard feelings on our part after having to listen to all their bitching and sniping this season.

Infact maybe we could even hire one of those planes again? This time to fly over Villa Park during their first home game with a banner wishing them good luck for their promotion charge, whilst handily detailing the names of all of our new signings sat next to a picture of a grinning Nuno and Mendes. I'm sure they'd appreciate the gesture.

Who am I kidding? Enjoy another season in the champ losers. You deserve it.

Last edited:

QB Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
8b107de3c97a83cf1b59cd06397e038f818e372a_hq.jpg
Think he had a better day last Saturday :D

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
A469367A-CE1A-408F-B48B-F97D0BC5C76F.jpeg

Bruce on Grealish. Lol.

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
All season they’ve given it the big un , coming out of Villa Park anyone would have thought they’d won the league .

**** em , let them drop into the abyss and do a Sunderland.

Mind the gap it’s just got a whole lot bigger !
Dilly dilly

Reactions: AW

Bondi Wolf

Reaction score
I'm liking this post on the Villa forum:

For different reasons the following have to go:
Lansbury (**** and on a lot of money)
Hutton (Earns too much and is old)
Terry (Earns too much and is old)
Samba (old and ****)
Jedinak (Earns too much and is old)
Whelan (Earns too much and is old)
Bjarnason (Not very good and not here on the cheap)
Taylor (**** and not here cheaply)

What we have here folks is a rootin-tootin, good ol' fashoned BOMB SQUAD.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I'm liking this post on the Villa forum:

For different reasons the following have to go:
Lansbury (**** and on a lot of money)
Hutton (Earns too much and is old)
Terry (Earns too much and is old)
Samba (old and ****)
Jedinak (Earns too much and is old)
Whelan (Earns too much and is old)
Bjarnason (Not very good and not here on the cheap)
Taylor (**** and not here cheaply)

What we have here folks is a rootin-tootin, good ol' fashoned BOMB SQUAD.

Just add....poison!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
If Carlsberg did football seasons......
Icing on the cake yesterday, $$$$ em, the lot of em....
Biggest club in the midlands, we’ve won more than you, Grealish is the best player in the universe.... blah blah blah.....
Whatever, WE ARE Premier League....
Who’s laughing now ay?...UTW!

Reaction score
There'll be some tears spent here in Sutton Coldfield tonight. Haha I've waited decades to be as smug as those villa fans. I'm going to enjoy this!
I was in Sutton COldfield last night, at the Lee Garden Restaurant, there were two other tables close to ours discussing the VIlla, so I just sat there smugly smiling and nodding my head whilst listening, when one of the men asked me if I was a bluenose, I smiled, pointed to my gold and black adidas gazelles,and laughed long and loud, it got me a *******ing on the way home but well worth it!

Stoichkov

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very very funny after their behaviour this season

Nonetheless I hope they somehow manage to keep it together and stick with Bruce. If they can keep Grealish and get shot of some of the hangers on, they could have a right go at it next season

Their biggest enemy is the whinging Brummie who demands everything on a plate, and probably wants Bruce gone

E

E is for idiot.

Put ya money on, he’s not happy!!

****s sake. He needs to grow up a bit if the Villa losing is enough to split you up. My missus is a blue nose so I know what it's like to go out with a brummie. In her defence she's not a moron on though so a football based divorce would never occur.

bigbadwolftoo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good day yesterday. Nice double comes off, Fulham and Real Madrid. The Arrogant Vile staying in the chump and just wondering how they will sort out the ageing overpaid squad under the potato headed dinosaur under the scrutiny of FFP?

Mind the gap?...……….Mind the chasm!

Lupo Italiano

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just listened to the Bruce interview after the game and one of the excuses were “it’s a boiing hot day” haha. The Fulham end must be in the shade.

Like when they lost to Bolton on that snowy pitch, he didn't want to use it as an excuse but did. Bolton must have played on a different pitch

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Almost as good as that one when we stuffed Bolton earlier in the season :D

Back
Top Bottom