Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Villa sympathy thread

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That has just completed a quite simply magnificent season.

Off to mortgage the house Dr Xia?

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Q: What is the difference between a Aston Villa fan and a baby?
A: The baby will stop whining after awhile.

Q: What does a Aston Villa fan do when his team has won the Championship?
A: He turns off the PlayStation.

Q: What is the difference between a bucket of **** and a Villa fan?
A: The bucket.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
giphy.gif

old gold barmy army

Reaction score
How will Bruce spin this?
We were fantastic, robbed by a very poor referee, Fulham were very lucky, I am the man for the job, i just need a little bit more time to slash this squad in half, sigh a few non league gems, bare with us on that.!!!

CrazyCrane

Groupie
Reaction score
There'll be some tears spent here in Sutton Coldfield tonight. Haha I've waited decades to be as smug as those villa fans. I'm going to enjoy this!

Ewok vs Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just heard Jack Grealish is still out there diving around, its over European footballer of the year get over it go home.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've nothing much against most Villa fans but the Villa as a whingeing, whining club can just duck right off! As for Radio WM wonder if they will mention the premier league next season!

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The game plan of pass to Grelish and hope the ref gives them something didn't work

Tezthewolvesfan

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Poor Brucie and his band of ****wits, what a bunch of vile, cheating dinosaurs.....

WetheralWolf

Reaction score
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha I enjoyed that! Didn't mind villa until all the **** below...

‘Go with proven Championship experience’ they said.

‘Let’s see where Wolves are after Christmas’ Steve said.

‘Wolves links with Mendes aren’t legal and they’re circumventing FFP’ insinuated Keith.

‘Hahahahahaha’ sayeth us.

On the upside. Keith now gets to practice some circumventing of his own. And Steve gets to enjoy another of those long Championship Winters...

Lisas Husband

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As enjoyable as this all is (and I am absolutely loving it), I do have a great amount of sympathy for Bruce on a personal level given what has happened to him over the last few months.
Me too. To lose both parents so quickly is a shame for anyone.

Fortunately, he's not Villa. Just their manager. And they just lost. Hahahaha hahahaha hahahaha.

S

SavageWolf

Close thread!!
No sympathy from me, I'm over the moon.
Never had a problem with Villa until their ******** owner, knobhead chairman and Spudhead manager bad mouthed us this season and talked a ton of ****e all season

D

Deleted member 4453

THEY'RE GOING UUUUUUUPPPPPPPPP, THEY'RE STAYING DOOOOOWWWWWWNNNNNNN

D

Deleted member 5607AGP

.................Advertisement.................
Insolvency auction
House/ Bungalow/Villa For Sale
Due to potential insolvency there will be a fire sale of assets at Villa Park, Aston, Birmingham starting tomorrow at 9-00am sharp.
Goods include:
Large Chief Executive with strong twitter skills but lacks knowledge of league rules
Manager with matching head and stomach
Up to 20 plus footballers- highly paid but a tendency to under perform apart from circus acts that include:
Falling down Jack
The great bearded Snoddy
The 24 hour 365 day in my football kit man Tezza
Additional radio presenter from BBC WM- sad boy Rego
And a number of dillusional zombie style supporters. The “were the bigggeeesst in the midlaaands yow know” group (may qualify for Government care allowance)
Pre auction bids are acceptable but a maximum limit of £1 has been placed on any items to avoid breaking the trade descriptions act

coffee and lots of handkerchiefs are available on the day
Any further enquiries to:
Keep on going down. Com
Birmingham

S

SavageWolf

They can have a nice derby with their local rivals Tesco Albion next season

bully9

Reaction score
me and a bluenose giving them ****in loads never mind aye couldnt happen for a bigger bunch of ****s ive ever met , ****in inbred vile ******s utw sov mind that gap. oh its a league not a gap anymore WWFC PRIDE OF THE MIDLANDS always

MutchAdo

Reaction score
Absolutely ****ing ecstatic, I hope they suffer a very long, barren run in the hell that is the Championship. The season that kept on giving has ended with the biggest **** off cherry on top of the biggest ****ing cake. And it's delicious.

L

Lollywolf

Yeah but there squad is better ....and they won the European cup...I am so happy

jackfieldwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Mirth aside,any stattos out there. Is it the first time that Villa, Albion, and Brum have played in the second tier while Wolves ply their trade in the top flight?

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As enjoyable as this all is (and I am absolutely loving it), I do have a great amount of sympathy for Bruce on a personal level given what has happened to him over the last few months.
True - I agree and have no wish to start gloating. He has had a tough few months and this will be a dagger into his future hopes for his career with Villa. Just delighted with everything around Wolves and a little bit of compassion never does any harm. But of course many supporters have built up their resentment over many frustrating years and will want to make the most of this decline in Villa's fortunes. I think Bruce may want to put his career on hold for a while and his Board may want a change in any case. An over-dependence on ageing players will have awful financial implications and only Grealish will bring in serious money this summer.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The conspiracies have begun on WM

"They don't want Midlands clubs in the Premiership" - said the non Wolves supporting Villa fan.

Back
Top Bottom