Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Villa sympathy thread

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Grealish stood out again today and villa will need to sell him if they need to raise funds. He's done enough to give the prem a go.

The rest of them not so much.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Grealish stood out again today and villa will need to sell him if they need to raise funds. He's done enough to give the prem a go.

The rest of them not so much.
You say that but he was well lucky not to get a red. A lot of teams might be put off by that stupid petulant bit of his character. Personally I wouldn’t want him at Wolves.

NottsWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True - I agree and have no wish to start gloating. He has had a tough few months and this will be a dagger into his future hopes for his career with Villa. Just delighted with everything around Wolves and a little bit of compassion never does any harm. But of course many supporters have built up their resentment over many frustrating years and will want to make the most of this decline in Villa's fortunes. I think Bruce may want to put his career on hold for a while and his Board may want a change in any case. An over-dependence on ageing players will have awful financial implications and only Grealish will bring in serious money this summer.

I don't think many fans had an issue with villa at the start of season, I certainly had no issue with them going up. HOWEVER.. the preseason hype (admittedly by the media after Terry joined) was so over the top and disrespectful to the championship. The comments from Dr Tony about the league being easy just piled pressure on them. What then followed with the constant snipping from Bruce about our players, the public Twitter comments from Xia, the moaning to the EFL from Wyness just ate away at any goodwill that there was.

They simply took there eye off their own business and focused on us, to their own detriment.

As for Bruce, on a personal level, what he's been through I wouldn't wish on anyone. Whether he's there next season, as you say he may step away, but I can't see villa getting rid as they won't be able afford it. Very interesting close season for them.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
True - I agree and have no wish to start gloating. He has had a tough few months and this will be a dagger into his future hopes for his career with Villa. Just delighted with everything around Wolves and a little bit of compassion never does any harm. But of course many supporters have built up their resentment over many frustrating years and will want to make the most of this decline in Villa's fortunes. I think Bruce may want to put his career on hold for a while and his Board may want a change in any case. An over-dependence on ageing players will have awful financial implications and only Grealish will bring in serious money this summer.
I think most fans (including me) have only built up resentment over the last season based on all of the sh1te they threw our way. Up until last season, I’ve genuinely never held much against them. Not now. Hope they rot down there.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

I've just been for a poo.....and finally, it really did feel like ****ting on the Villa BELOW!

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You say that but he was well lucky not to get a red. A lot of teams might be put off by that stupid petulant bit of his character. Personally I wouldn’t want him at Wolves.

He's young and has a bit of petulance just like many other young players. That won't be an issue. What will be is whether he can really make a difference regularly enough. In the end today Vile created very little.

DasWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
From the Villa Forums said:
But I thought Fulham looked fat, slow, and their league position flatters them

Funny, that's what everyone else thinks of Villa.

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m gonna try and hold back a bit and save my ‘sympathy’ for the Villa fans at work next week. Blast ... just realised I’m on holiday! It’ll have to wait a week.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

You've got Grealish
Little Peaky Grealish
I just don't think you understand
He's Old Potato Head's man
You think he's the best European
And we've got Rubén Neves!

Aylesbury Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nor me.
He was a right idiot when he was younger and is now an arrogant so and so who has a nasty streak in him when things aren't going his way.
I never want to see him in a Wolves shirt thank you.

D

Deleted member 3518

Haha fair play he’s got the first blow in.

“Don’t even think about texting calling or messaging me tonight not in the mood”.

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Just message him to tell him to **** off, wholly irreconcilable, next you'll be on Jeremy Kyle.:(

Darvo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nor me.
He was a right idiot when he was younger and is now an arrogant so and so who has a nasty streak in him when things aren't going his way.
I never want to see him in a Wolves shirt thank you.
I’d buy him ... and stick him in the stiffs ... just to **** the Villa fans off some more :D

D

Deleted member 5962

I

I’d ‘take’ Grelish too.

...Take him round the back and kick seven shades of **** out of him.

I'd take him. Make him have a wash and a buzzcut, then maybe I'd consider buying him.. And then loan him to SHA or WBA next season and watch the vile fans go absolutely apoplectic.

Bugsy911

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think most fans (including me) have only built up resentment over the last season based on all of the sh1te they threw our way. Up until last season, I’ve genuinely never held much against them. Not now. Hope they rot down there.

That's exactly what a happened as before this season I was quite happy to see them do well.

I hope they stay in the division of misery for eternity and will be funny seeing then financially crippled next season.

Back
Top Bottom