Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

The Villa sympathy thread

Mark Rankines Lovechild

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whineass and his snide comments on WM really was what made me prefer a Fulham victory. Let’s see the big monkeys todger earn his corn and the goodwill of the Villa fans next season when he has to start cutting his cloth to suit.

Newbridge Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mirth aside,any stattos out there. Is it the first time that Villa, Albion, and Brum have played in the second tier while Wolves ply their trade in the top flight?
Just looked, yeah, it’s the first time. Closest we’ve come to it was 73/74 and 74/75 there was only us and Blues.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
Has Stan Collymore said anything?!

S

Snarlingwolf

Just so hoping dear old Shrewsbury can win the League 1 play off tomorrow against Rotherham, so that Villa will be able to have yet another really big midlands' derby next season. :cool:

Just think! :- all the many midlands sides will be so busy taking points off each other next season that none of them will ever be able to get back out of the championship again............:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

D

Deleted member 4382

Just so hoping dear old Shrewsbury can win the League 1 play off tomorrow against Rotherham, so that Villa will be able to have yet another really big midlands' derby next season. :cool:

Just think! :- all the many midlands sides will be so busy taking points off each other next season that none of them will ever be able to get back out of the championship again............:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
Continued...
:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Spot on. In the 90s when bloody crewe and port vale were in the league thats what happened to us. It will be hard for any to get promoted as they will all be knocking lumps out of each other

S G Wolves

Bad lover
Reaction score
Just been looking at Villa forum. They all want Bruce out, admit they play crap football and the better team won. Oh and also all their better players will be leaving...

Bless..

Floyd Man

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hang on to that 4-1, just as the **** have held on to the 5-1. You can have hand jobs with that for years as Wolves move into the stratosphere ahead of you :D:D

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nor me.
He was a right idiot when he was younger and is now an arrogant so and so who has a nasty streak in him when things aren't going his way.
I never want to see him in a Wolves shirt thank you.
Or Wolves socks.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just couldn't handle the heat of the warmer weather and final.

The long winter came and went, the daffodils came and went.....it just got too warm in the end.
You forgot the snow they had in Bolton, WW :D

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I feel really bad for them

giphy.gif

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where were Dr Tit and fat boy Wyness when Fulham received the trophy? Saw Brian Little but no sign of those two pricks.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A Villa fan who we have met regularly on the way over to games over the years always had a smug attitude towards us. He even rang my mate after the 4-1 game and gave him loads of grief.

Texted my mate after the game tonight to ask if he had returned the call. He said nah, I'll leave it till the morning.

Looking forward to the best ever 6.30am flights to Birmingham next season.

S

Snarlingwolf

Championship Club, Aston Villa.:p

It seems to have a certain “je ne sais quoi” ring to it, don’t you think? :cool:

I’ve also noticed how, if you say it enough times, it just starts to trip off the tongue quite easily! :p:p:p

Back
Top Bottom