Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Sven Botman (Lille)

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hope Kilman doesn't lose out.
So do I. H deserves a starting place for the rest of the season imv whoever else is signed - so yes Boly, Coady and Saiss are threatened by the arrival of a quality CB. But not convinced anything will happen and a CM is far more important.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
So do I. H deserves a starting place for the rest of the season imv whoever else is signed - so yes Boly, Coady and Saiss are threatened by the arrival of a quality CB. But not convinced anything will happen and a CM is far more important.
Is this H from Steps or H from Line of Duty? Not sure I fancy either in a back three or four.

lyechris

Groupie
Reaction score
No idea about this kid, but he seems to be brunos man so let's Hope. I am also really keen on killman, the way he's been surging forward with the ball could he be that defensive midfielder? He can play he used to play futsal for England!

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
JEFF PAY THEM THIER FILTHY FOREIGN FRENCH MONEY AND GERRIM BAB

**edited - this was moderated to delete ‘filthy’ - obviously I don’t think French people or foreigners are filthy it’s ironic humour in the spirit of Blackadder. If you want to force moderate this and be that PC fair enough I quit the forum.
Many have used the word filthy when describing extremely good football. Certain words have over time taken on new meanings. Stay with us. We have lost too many good warriors.

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So 5 million apart in valuation. Needs to be resolved and sharpish.
Vinny has just pledged £3m of the shortfall with one of his sca… sorry membership schemes for the legacy fans. What a guy.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Kilman over Boly based on what 3 games? Crazy.
Maybe, I'd say Kilman has been better in all 3 games than Boly in any game since the start of last season. Perhaps that's harsh, and of course his form may dip, but I certainly couldn't justify dropping him currently.

Reactions: Ian
D

Deleted member 8455jwf

It was always a bit of a pipedream. Suspect he will end up at Sevilla as Kounde deal happens tomorrow.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a serious note though, how can a deal be categorically off? They clearly need to sell, we need to buy, I can only assume he simply don’t want to come here.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On a serious note though, how can a deal be categorically off? They clearly need to sell, we need to buy, I can only assume he simply don’t want to come here.

It’s a high stakes poker game. Two potential buyers both playing their hands and one desperate seller.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder how much difference there is between our bid and what Lille want for him.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very strange for this to come so soon after the news from Percy. Two of the most reliable sources saying different things, unless something changed in the past hour?
We are not going to pay £30m for anyone based on all that has been said about our finances. A loan or player in permanently for £15m or less is our kind of level it seems based on the Mir and Otasowie money.

mexy

Reaction score
Will anyone really be suprised if we don't get anyone of real quality, leaving it so late in the window is a risky strategy and a bit of a poor show from the recruitment team.
Anything can go wrong with these late deals including failed medicals leaving you no time to get anything else.
I fully expect 1 or 2 in tomorrow but more in desperation,scrambling around at the last minute to boost the squad with numbers rather than top players bruno wanted weeks ago.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
The trouble is always the same, we never know if we're penny pinching and missing out on someone we could have signed, or whether the player just didn't want to come.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will anyone really be suprised if we don't get anyone of real quality, leaving it so late in the window is a risky strategy and a bit of a poor show from the recruitment team.
Anything can go wrong with these late deals including failed medicals leaving you no time to get anything else.
I fully expect 1 or 2 in tomorrow but more in desperation,scrambling around at the last minute to boost the squad with numbers rather than top players bruno wanted weeks ago.
Of course it was a risky strategy, but taking risks is how you get the biggest reward from the hand you’ve got. Of course, it can also go wrong too.

I guess we’ll find out in about 27 hours whether the risk was worth it.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably a lowball offer as we were never going to be paying £30m on a CB.

WeAreTheWolvesII

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The trouble is always the same, we never know if we're penny pinching and missing out on someone we could have signed, or whether the player just didn't want to come.
Have an offer accepted first and then if he doesn't want to come, fine.

We haven't got to that stage, which should answer the question.

Back
Top Bottom