Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer Transfer Window 2022.

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not even a debate in my mind, reckon if you polled a majority of neutrals they'd only be one answer for most.
as I said Kante becoming injury prone and taking longer to recover whereas Neves may well
improve over the next few years.Still thats my opinion.I still notice if anyone goes a bit OTT on
Neves you will be the first one on here decrying him.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if already reported apparently this is going around on social media “Serie A club Lazio have reportedly renewed their interest in Wolves midfielder Leander Dendoncker”

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have to get more dominant and aggressive attacking players than Silva , Trincao and Vintnha .

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes been disappointing how vitinha performed for us this season.
Are you serious ? Do I need to explain ? It’s a conveyor belt of lightweights !

Last edited:

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't even want to think about our Ruben playing for another premiership club. The most iconic player since Bully. I just think most of us understand
Bully saw out his career with us after 13 years. He had opportunities to move on but stayed loyal.

It would be amazing if Ruben did the same. Different generation I know but he loves Wolverhampton and Wolverhampton loves him.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bully saw out his career with us after 13 years. He had opportunities to move on but stayed loyal.

It would be amazing if Ruben did the same. Different generation I know but he loves Wolverhampton and Wolverhampton loves him.
Coming from different countries makes a difference.
One from the Black Country and the other not;)

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You must have had your eyes closed whenever Ruben has the ball then. Some of the passes he's pulled off over the last few years.....

Does playing deep remove his ability to play his long passes?

When I watch Neves I see Xabi Alonso

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not sure if any of these have been posted in here but seen links to the following

Andrey Santos 17 year old Brazilian centre midfielder from Vasco de Gama touted at €25mil

Cameron Carter-Vickers for £6mil-£10mil from Spurs

hollo

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1 year left on contract so santos would cost less than 25 million.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cameron Carter-Vickers for £6mil-£10mil from Spurs
He looks class for Celtic. So calm on the ball, always uses it really well, and a really tough defender too.

Always worry about the step-up though. Didn't realise he was on Spurs' books.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where England have Bellingham, Brazil have this lad.

Not a chance he's coming to us.
Quite probably not, if there's even any truth in this. But we're no longer some Moxey led, Championship also ran any more.
We are not a bad move for a young, Portuguese speaker, whose not played a senior game yet. Obviously Barcelona would have a major pull but we would surely be a serious consideration.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He looks class for Celtic. So calm on the ball, always uses it really well, and a really tough defender too.

Always worry about the step-up though. Didn't realise he was on Spurs' books.
I recall exactly the same being said about VVD - I think he has just about stepped-up!

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Quite probably not, if there's even any truth in this. But we're no longer some Moxey led, Championship also ran any more.
We are not a bad move for a young, Portuguese speaker, whose not played a senior game yet. Obviously Barcelona would have a major pull but we would surely be a serious consideration.
Anything is possible when ya got the biggest football agent in the world on ya payroll.....

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think you can sign u18s from out of area anymore???

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t care if Neves is a deep lying midfielder, a playmaker, a box to box midfielder or a box of ****in frogs. I love him and the day he leaves I will cry like a baby.

Our most iconic player since Bully, by miles. When I’m old(er) and grey(er) and look back on this period, it’s his face I will see.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t care if Neves is a deep lying midfielder, a playmaker, a box to box midfielder or a box of ****in frogs. I love him and the day he leaves I will cry like a baby.

Our most iconic player since Bully, by miles. When I’m old(er) and grey(er) and look back on this period, it’s his face I will see.
I hope it’s alongside 5’7” of football Heaven as Moutinho is right up there too.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I hope it’s alongside 5’7” of football Heaven as Moutinho is right up there too.
Not going to lie, I have had a few glasses of red, but just thinking about this era, some of these players, the only team that has so many iconic individuals in my living memory at least is the Bully team of 88-90.

Neves, Moutinho, Jimenez…Nuno.. let’s hope Bruno can write a new chapter. Bringing this back on topic, this summer is absolutely crucial to that.

cannockwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That Carter-Victor's on loan at Celtic looks a very good player. Just watching the Celtic-Rangers match on free sport.

He has been very strong, definitely too good for Scottish football :)

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I recall exactly the same being said about VVD - I think he has just about stepped-up!
Of course, but Carter-Vickers isn't VVD, who was clearly going right to the top of the game.

Ponty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of course, but Carter-Vickers isn't VVD, who was clearly going right to the top of the game.
Plenty said that VVD only looked good as he was playing in Scotland. If it was as obvious then how good he would be he wouldn’t have gone to Southampton.

Royal wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Haaland confirmed as moving to Man City.

Conor & Kilman will keep him in their pocket at Molineux
I’m astounded nobody else seems willing to pay his 75 m release clause which is clearly an absolute bargain for him. Going on recent transfers a player of his age, ability and drive should be worth double that.

Minimalist

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m astounded nobody else seems willing to pay his 75 m release clause which is clearly an absolute bargain for him. Going on recent transfers a player of his age, ability and drive should be worth double that.
I’m sure plenty would pay that.
He’s basically put himself in the situation of being able to chose his next club.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised to see us flipping Trinaco to Sporting to go back to his former coach at braga for João Palinha and then have MGW take his position on the right wing. Really looking forward to seeing him next season. Really starting to put it all together now.

32 games 10 goals and 7 assists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom