Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Summer 2023 Transfer Window Thread

Jd132

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Trying to look at things positively, surely Jeff will want to give GON at least one of his own signings. If that is a 6'5" brute of a CB, that would be a positive step.

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Trying to look at things positively, surely Jeff will want to give GON at least one of his own signings. If that is a 6'5" brute of a CB, that would be a positive step.
At least one - now that is positive thinking.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Based on nothing but I have a gut feeling we will get a big bid for Kilman in the coming weeks.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Two of his 3 center halfs he used most of last season was actually small. Only Kelly who's a fullback by trade was over 6ft2.

He did get the most out of Philip Billing though

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well it looks like West Ham are now splashing the cash! Apparently strong interest in Cole Palmer. What a signing that would be! A shame really as the only Palmer we will be getting will be Carlton as one of the coaches, in all likelihood.

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got a horrible feeling that there is a big player sale around the corner. Gut feeling only.

I just don't think we should be at the stage where we are selling players to buy a greater number of worse players with the money.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I've got a horrible feeling that there is a big player sale around the corner. Gut feeling only.

I just don't think we should be at the stage where we are selling players to buy a greater number of worse players with the money.

Would not shock me at all if the clowns in charge sell either Nunes or Kilman.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well it looks like West Ham are now splashing the cash! Apparently strong interest in Cole Palmer. What a signing that would be! A shame really as the only Palmer we will be getting will be Carlton as one of the coaches, in all likelihood.
Think it's a loan isn't it?

He has real talent and I wouldn't think Man City would want him to leave on a perm.

wolvesaywe

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Interesting Bournemouth have signed a crocked player who clearly hasn't had a full medical

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
On Sky that Bournemouth are set to sign Alex Scott and Aarons from Norwich.
Aarons, the wonderkid on FM!

Had him as a RB in my Wolves team and he was next level. Probably not all that IRL, but loved him there.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
T-Rex lives.....

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This is a good point, actually.
Read somewhere that the new Man U striker has a contusion of the lower back and may not play at the start of the season.

I wonder what these medicals actually do if they can be done on injured players (and is reassuring that it doesn't just happen at Tony Daley FC)

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Read somewhere that the new Man U striker has a contusion of the lower back and may not play at the start of the season.

I wonder what these medicals actually do if they can be done on injured players (and is reassuring that it doesn't just happen at Tony Daley FC)
He wont play or highly unlikely to righ tnow

Woburn Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
And kept them up.

Yeah, I think he's a solid choice for what we could attract. Who do you think we could get in, quickly, that would be better?

Lopetegui lasted 14 games after spending over 100 million euros with one of the best teams in the world. He was replaced and the team went 15 wins, 3 draws, 6 losses the rest of the way.... so I guess he sucks too.
I wanted Potter. Proven track record at Brighton and a point to prove following Chelsea but maybe not cheap enough for our new age of austerity.

Lawley Wolf

Reaction score
This. FFP has not been an issue for a while.

Fosun have pumped their money in. Jeff has spent it like a child spending their pocket money. Fosun have now said "You're not having any more pocket money until you can prove to us that what you've bought is worth it".

Simple.
really?

North West Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

you don’t actually pass or fail a medical, more like taking a view on whether any perceived risk is worth or not

Back
Top Bottom