Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

SIGNED: Matheus Cunha (Athletico Madrid)

Fifty Niner

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree Jonesy, credit where it’s due.

I still wish that we’d have followed the same philosophy for all of the other transfer windows we’ve wasted. At least we seem to have finally learnt the lesson.
If we had have done I doubt we’d currently be sitting bottom of the PL.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We simply need to get 6 points more than 3 of the 6 teams above us in 23 games

I fail to see how we won't do that given we now have Lopetegui and the standard of players seemingly coming in
After the Talisca fiasco and the seemingly inevitable purchase of Palhinha et al; I prefer to see who actually arrives rather than players 'seemingly coming in'.
As for now having Loppy; do you think the bookies haven't noticed that we have a new manager? We are still one of the favourites for relegation with them and whilst odds fluctuate for a variety of reasons including money placed; the appointment of the ex-Savilla manager doesn't seem to have impressed them too much.
Obviously, I hope you are right and admire your confidence that we will get the requisite points, but I don't think it is as clear-cut as you state.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Where does he say that? Not disbelieving you just can't see it on his Twitter feed.
Saw it on Twitter. He did a vlog earlier apparently and said Cunha wasn’t the only player involved.

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Cunha may not be the only player coming from Atlético according to Romano.
It was worded in a way that suggests players could be heading to Atletico as well...

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Think it may be another Atlético player coming here but we will see. We will need a right back anyway.

No, Semedo they wanted him to replace trippier, wouldn’t surprise me they go in again for him now they have a bargaining tool with Cunha. Possibly also Adama

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Adama is about as far from a Simeone player as you can get.

That’s why I said possibly……

Wouldn’t be the first player to be attempted to use as a makeweight in a transfer negotiation either, irrespective of being a manager player or not.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If semedo did go then a right back will be on the way in for sure. In fact maybe even two as Jonny nowhere to be seen and looks a pale shadow of the player he was.

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If semedo did go then a right back will be on the way in for sure. In fact maybe even two as Jonny nowhere to be seen and looks a pale shadow of the player he was.

I was talking about this with someone the other day, he seems to have completely disappeared, I don’t recall seeing him in any training videos, apart from that one they filmed of the players returning where he looked quite unhappy. Does he have long left on his contract?

I had heard Newcastle were looking at Semedo also, no idea if true of course, but if it is, it seems he is in the shop window, and yet heard nothing on Jonny at all. Selling both feels a bit risky though unless we have replacements lined up… Guess we shall wait and see!

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Asthmatic Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder if Diego is in better shape than expected and JL anticipates pairing him with Cunha

Back
Top Bottom