Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

SIGNED: Matheus Cunha (Athletico Madrid)

Woodsetton Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still can’t get my head round the posters who think we may be relegated .? We are on our way up

We are Wolves though and nothing is ever straight forward, I think we have a right for a bit of pessimism
I don’t think for one second anyone is willing for us to be relegated

AndyY

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wonder how we fare with FFP if we get in these rumoured signings?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His stats are worse than average, very underwhelming.

One the other hand, I've never seen him but a Brazilian international from Athletico sounds promising...

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
His stats are worse than average, very underwhelming.

One the other hand, I've never seen him but a Brazilian international from Athletico sounds promising...
Big advantage now we trust the new recruitment team

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
What I don't understand is that Lopetegui wanted Guedes at Sevilla to be the second striker type player, so why would we buy another one, when it's the actual striker we don't have (no disprespect to Raul or Diego).

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
1C66E72C-050C-4947-B66D-1CB102E3011B.jpeg
From August when Man Utd thought they were signing him.

yateleywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What I don't understand is that Lopetegui wanted Guedes at Sevilla to be the second striker type player, so why would we buy another one, when it's the actual striker we don't have (no disprespect to Raul or Diego).
Guedes hasn't exactly set the place alight since he's joined. He may come good but been mostly disappointing.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle went for proven premiere league players and survived easily.

I hope our recruitment team get it right and players like him hit the ground running.
Agree has this bloke scored many this season or we signing another Hwang, Fabio etc with little goal threat .

I would prefer a striker from abroad that has 8/10 goals and then get a player from England even in champ that's scored some goals . As if it takes someone time abroad to settle someone already in this league will be fine hopefully.

And before anyone says they will cost 50/60 million. Well it will cost fosun around 150/200 if we go down . Newcastle spent lots last Christmas as they were in trouble. We are in trouble and the money needs to be spent

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree has this bloke scored many this season or we signing another Hwang, Fabio etc with little goal threat .

I would prefer a striker from abroad that has 8/10 goals and then get a player from England even in champ that's scored some goals . As if it takes someone time abroad to settle someone already in this league will be fine hopefully.

And before anyone says they will cost 50/60 million. Well it will cost fosun around 150/200 if we go down . Newcastle spent lots last Christmas as they were in trouble. We are in trouble and the money needs to be spent

Every Striker purchase is a chance.

SingYourHeartsOut

"Its less confusing with a smaller brain"
Reaction score
Guedes hasn't exactly set the place alight since he's joined. He may come good but been mostly disappointing.
Can't argue, but Lopetegui obviously thought he was a player and, much as we need a few new players, it seems odd to start with a fairly expensive one in a position we're well covered in. I'm sure Lopetegui has his targets, but he needs to get a tune out of our talented underperformers, Nunes and Guedes top of that list for me.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yep one or two runs but lightweight imo and not a player for a relegation battle. But I do think we have more than him that are lightweight that will be no good to get us out of the drop . Nunes I seriously don't see a top player in him at the moment.

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every Striker purchase is a chance.
Yes but Trippier Newcastle signed with Wood who had scored goals at this level. So In a battle those two are turning up . The others they signed at the time we're a risk as never played in Prem . So yes there are risks but us signing just la Liga players will worry me for the run in imo.

Beijing Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Maybe Guedes goes the other way? Who knows.
I would hope not. Guedes is a goal scorer and we need goals (same with Hwang).

I know he has struggled but he has shown moments of quality, like the goal against Brighton. I don’t think we can pass judgment on him until we have seen him playing under a competent manager in J Lo.

Rowzed

Reaction score
If he is coming I’d guess someone will be going.

Dubwolf71

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He's not an out an our striker. More like a Jota and Guedes, winger/attacking midfielder/second striker.

Hopefully we get another striker in too
Congrats on managing to get Jota and Guedes in the same sentence. :)

SmiffyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he is coming I’d guess someone will be going.
Not many I would seriously be worried that departed really is there ? . Neves and Sa and Kilman possibly. The rest not really fussed about .

Back
Top Bottom