Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Zico

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
1665134025501.png1665134044528.png

One once hosted successful large scale events to huge crowds, but now its former glories are a distant memory, and you have to use your imagination to conjure up images of what must have happened there.

The other is one of Rome's top tourist attractions.

SuperGran

Off with her head!
Reaction score
Hearing third-hand (no pun intended) that José Sa has been playing with a broken hand!

I've not started a new thread, I believe this belongs here because it sounds like BS. Anyone else heard this?
Didn’t he say it himself?

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Getting worse. What are medical team thinking. Having a word cup mid season might be a blessing to get the squad fit

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I didn't realize it had already been mentioned.
In the verdict thread, twitter and few other sources from the same tweet showing Sa coming over to the fans and explaining his situation.

I'm inclined to believe Sa should that be true, this is the same medical team that sent on the now injured Neto that even from the away end you could see he was ****ed.

so-called fan

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
In the verdict thread, twitter and few other sources from the same tweet showing Sa coming over to the fans and explaining his situation.

I'm inclined to believe Sa should that be true, this is the same medical team that sent on the now injured Neto that even from the away end you could see he was ****ed.
If he's done it today, possibly. I would be surprised if a player still hoping to make his nation's world cup team has been playing with a broken hand. His mates wouldn't allow it. Unless they're scared he'll lose his place to Sarkic maybe. Anyway, if it's true he needs resting and if it's *******s he needs dropping.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
And why not.. The club is going backwards at an alarming rate. Has been since Laurie and Thelwell left... I used to hate Thelwell but hes doing a great job at Everton.
Why did you hate Thelwell?

Bostin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A broken hand didn’t cause his horrendous positioning for Havertz’s goal today, or being beaten at the near post by Bowen last week though did it.

Lou Pine

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think it followed that he was here with the Morgan and Moxey duo and I tarred him with the same brush as being a penny pincher. I was wrong about him.
I don’t think he’s ever had any control over the pennies, has he?

waveney wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A broken hand didn’t cause his horrendous positioning for Havertz’s goal today, or being beaten at the near post by Bowen last week though did it.
Couldn't agree more
Was v v poor at chelsea

Corporate Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This all stems from a small squad . We couldnt fill the bench of 9 at Chelsea.
Sasa, Neto and Guedes all risked out of desperation. Its the paucity of our squad that will stop a top manager joining us.
Agree completely - but probably among a number of other key factors.
  • Prepared to work to Sellars as the TD/DOF
  • Accepting of Mendes' influence

Brixton Wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Bit of info to share.

There’s some relief amongst playing staff that Bruno’s gone. Nothing personal necessarily, but he was distant with the players as has been reported.

Players didn’t enjoy training, and there’s been a much better atmosphere the last week or so at Compton. Players are currently enjoying the sessions under interims.

To summarise, I don’t think Bruno lost the dressing room as I’m not sure he ever had it.

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit of info to share.

There’s some relief amongst playing staff that Bruno’s gone. Nothing personal necessarily, but he was distant with the players as has been reported.

Players didn’t enjoy training, and there’s been a much better atmosphere the last week or so at Compton. Players are currently enjoying the sessions under interims.

To summarise, I don’t think Bruno lost the dressing room as I’m not sure he ever had it.
Thanks for this info!

Now they need to show it on the field.

berwickwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Thanks for this info!

Now they need to show it on the field.
Yes, exactly this. Now is the time to show they understand the words at Compton, wolf pack, humility, hard work, commitment. We have supported the players, mostly. My god I even shouted good luck hwang as he warmed up in front of us last week, and sang his song. Because despite what I have written on here regarding what I think of him so far, I want him to do well. We all do. We want our players to be bloody great.
But now they need to show us that they understand what it means to put on the old gold shirt with the wolf head. They need to demonstrate heart and soul and passion. And skill, ice cold precision in front of goal.
And we in turn need to show we are one pack. Wolves ay we.
Molineux needs to roar on Saturday, be the cauldron we know it can be, make it our turn to lead them on and not just respond.
This is when we all, supporters, players, management, need to be one pack. And get at Forest from the first kick to the last.

Andy Keogh

Reaction score
Yes, exactly this. Now is the time to show they understand the words at Compton, wolf pack, humility, hard work, commitment. We have supported the players, mostly. My god I even shouted good luck hwang as he warmed up in front of us last week, and sang his song. Because despite what I have written on here regarding what I think of him so far, I want him to do well. We all do. We want our players to be bloody great.
But now they need to show us that they understand what it means to put on the old gold shirt with the wolf head. They need to demonstrate heart and soul and passion. And skill, ice cold precision in front of goal.
And we in turn need to show we are one pack. Wolves ay we.
Molineux needs to roar on Saturday, be the cauldron we know it can be, make it our turn to lead them on and not just respond.
This is when we all, supporters, players, management, need to be one pack. And get at Forest from the first kick to the last.
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For here today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; he be ne"er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentleman in England now a - bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

William Shakespeare Wolves supporter ( allegedly)

TheRetroChief

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Agree completely - but probably among a number of other key factors.
  • Prepared to work to Sellars as the TD/DOF
  • Accepting of Mendes' influence
I would be. I’ll have to update my CV to suit.
I haven’t played FIFA and Champ Man for a while, but I guess the principles are much the same.
I wonder if Andri Sigporrson and Kabba Samura are still playing. They always served me well in the past.
I’ll throw my hat in the ring.

Was a ball boy in the 90s too so that’s in my favour.

If you’re interested in a role in my back room staff, please DM me.

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We few, we happy few, we band of brothers;
For here today that sheds his blood with me
Shall be my brother; he be ne"er so vile,
This day shall gentle his condition:
And gentleman in England now a - bed
Shall think themselves accursed they were not here
And hold their manhoods cheap whiles any speaks
That fought with us upon Saint Crispin's day.

William Shakespeare Wolves supporter ( allegedly)
Naaaah, Earl of Oxford mate, Chelsea fan.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit of info to share.

Why oh why was he allowed to continue in the job this summer?! Should have been out on his ear at the end of last season.

Back
Top Bottom