Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He'd probably be the same massive disaster for us as he is for the Portuguese national team.
He can't chose a different Nationality to play for and Portugal are generally one of a tournaments fancied teams(depending on the draw obviously)

How he interacts there has no bearing on how he would be in a club like ours, even with a lot of his international team mates here.

Ps it's a moot point as he's not coming here, even for all the money in the world!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He can't chose a different Nationality to play for and Portugal are generally one of a tournaments fancied teams(depending on the draw obviously)

How he interacts there has no bearing on how he would be in a club like ours, even with a lot of his international team mates here.
I think given that half his international teammates are here, matters hugely when considering the relationship he'll have with them at Wolves - the same relationship.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
CR7 is pure ego and its all about him, he can barely play in the same team as fernandes.

He has regularly disrespected fans, slapped phones out of hands, even got a police caution this year. No matter how much passion you have, you just cant do this, you don't see Messi or others having done this.

He also is a suspected rapist in the US.

Hes a wonderful footballer, but reality is he brings a toxic nature to your team

Last edited:

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think given that half his international teammates are here, matters hugely when considering the relationship he'll have with them at Wolves - the same relationship.
His issue is results and what comps he is playing in. He'd be a sulky nightmare here, no matter who else is in the team

Skrilla

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sorry but how could you not want him. We have half of the Portugal squad here. The amount of exposure it would give the club is just off the charts. It obviously won't happen, but if you stuck him up front with the rest of this squad supplying him, he'd score 20+ this season.

I still think he'll end up at Atletico Madrid to replace Suarez, because he desperately wants to continue playing in the Champions League. Probably waiting on Man United to secure other targets before they'll let him go.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm sorry but how could you not want him. We have half of the Portugal squad here. The amount of exposure it would give the club is just off the charts. It obviously won't happen, but if you stuck him up front with the rest of this squad supplying him, he'd score 20+ this season.

I still think he'll end up at Atletico Madrid to replace Suarez, because he desperately wants to continue playing in the Champions League. Probably waiting on Man United to secure other targets before they'll let him go.
400k for a season? him throwing a fit because we lost to leeds. Just not the right mentality for a player at wolves, would make the team toxic, and would prevent development of players like neto/chiquinho

Last edited:

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He'd have to come here with much lower expectations than at any time in his career...

Sporting, United, Madrid, Wolves. It shouldn't need explaining why.
I understand that. I just also understand, unlike you, that CR's ego would never let him come here, and if it did would then cause havoc because it has never settled for second best before. He doesn't give a **** about anyone else but himself, if we weren't challenging the top 4 at least he'd turn in to a nightmare.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I understand that. I just also understand, unlike you, that CR's ego would never let him come here, and if it did would then cause havoc because it has never settled for second best before. He doesn't give a **** about anyone else but himself, if we weren't challenging the top 4 at least he'd turn in to a nightmare.
You're confusing me with someone who thinks we're signing Ronaldo. There's no chance.

What you've failed to understand is if hypothetically he did sign for us, he'd only do so with lower expectations and be devoid of the ego of which you've rightly stated he possesses

YouGottaRaulWithIt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Blimey, we have gone from having no money and selling all our best players, to signing three internationas, including one of the most promising young midfielders around, possibly two further decent strikers, and some (almost) credible rumours about Ronaldo.

A month is a long time in football.

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're confusing me with someone who thinks we're signing Ronaldo. There's no chance.

What you've failed to understand is if hypothetically he did sign for us, he'd only do so with lower expectations and be devoid of the ego of which you've rightly stated he possesses
You've just made this a circular argument, I'm out. We'll agree to disagree.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

CR7 is pure ego and its all about him, he can barely play in the same team as fernandes, no matter how much passion you have.

He has regularly disrespected fans, slapped phones out of hands.

He also is a suspected rapist in the US.

Hes a wonderful footballer, but reality is he brings a toxic nature to your team
Bit of a myth internationally in the big tournaments as well, his biggest contribution to the final was getting crocked and his replacement scoring the winner. He was dreadful for numerous games in that tournament as well.

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Jeff's been spending some time at home in the garden this week.

axe sharpening.jpg

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't get your knickers in a twist. There are no facts here. Only third hand rumours as passed on by a friend of mine (knows his stuff, normally what he hears is pretty close to the truth) and an acquaintance (in my experience, he's full of ****. Most of what he says about life, politics and football is total *******s) who have actually said the same things...

1. Lopetegui apparently in talks.

2. Neves leaving (that's pretty obvious).

3. Dendoncker to Lazio for £25M!!! (Unbelievable business if true).

4. Moutinho staying.

Sources - Staff at Compton and a beautician FFS (works for WAG's) lol just passing on what I heard.
Do I get to tick another off the list if Julen comes through the door?

Would be a 50% record. Let's hope it stays that way.

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

got 3 out of 4 right just Dendonker going the Villa

And heard Neves was very close to leaving for Barca but they was unable to finance the deal

Lottery numbers please.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Arguably more like 66%. Donk went but for a bit less and to a different club. He was obviously on the market.

Back
Top Bottom