Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Rumours from the pub

Flea

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're joking right? I didn't think in this day and age people would believe such nonsense.
I simply cannot recall when this happened in a Premier League game!
It´s that bad..I cannot remember the last time we scored more than one goal in a Premier League match!

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The space those attackers have! It's funny how in my memory, football back then had close marking. But the video evidence shows otherwise. Defences are light years ahead now. Haaland would score 10 in each half against that defence. Even Guedes might get one or two.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
VAR have checked and Kevin Francis penalty in front of the South Bank stands - he was clearly fouled by gravity.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I once saw the Albion concede 15 goals against Wolves in one season. 7 by their first 11, and 8 by their reserves! And the Albion goalie in both games was the same one!

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I once saw Wolves beat Gillingham 6-0 and the half dozen lads I was with went for an early half-time pint and by the time they'd returned to their seats, they'd missed 4 of the goals!!! Lol

Mardenboroughs Shoulder

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I once saw Wolves score 4 in a European game.... But 3 of the 4 were own goals!!!
Now that nice Mr Jota did score a European hat trick. He was scolded for his crass mistake, especially as he had only played part of the game as a substitute, and then packed off to Liverpool pronto. Let them scousers have that kind of nonsense!!!

Back
Top Bottom