Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Jonzy54

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This has really upset me.As far as I know I never met the gentleman, but have interacted with him a load on here, from winding him up about the.....rules... of football, to our shared status as old Wulfs. He posted with thought and kindness and the board will be much the poorer for his loss. Love and strength to his friends and family.

Reaction score
Several thousand or more future recollections from a man of a similar era to myself have just evaporated from this forum which makes me very sad indeed . A man who had many informative and evocative stories to tell.
So very sorry to hear of this shockingly sudden news about a guy who so recently posted on here.

My sincerest condolences to his friends and family.

RIP @Jonzy say hello to Waggy, The Doog and Frank et. al. for me

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Just got in from a night out and this has shocked me. You know some one on here for years and years and although you never meet them, they feel like a small part of the fabric of your life. You remember bits about them and posts over the years. I remember his infamous team news or insider text messages he used to receive and his refereeing stories and insights. I also remember that he went through a very difficult time with both his wife and daughter having cancer and how he suffered because of that. This is very sad news. It is awful that we never get to say goodbye. Always a reminder to be kind to everyone on here, you never know what could happen. Rest in Peace Jonzy you will be very much missed on here my friend. Love to his family and friends, we are thinking of you.

Back
Top Bottom