Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

R.I.P. Jonzy54

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately, our family has received some sudden, sad news this afternoon which has rocked our world.
John or Jonzy54 as you know him on here has sadly passed away.

On behalf of John's wife Jaime, my wife Kate and his daughters Nicola and Hannah.

Peace and love brother - We will miss you! XXX

Wolf in Kenilworth

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all,

Unfortunately, our family has received some sudden, sad news this afternoon which has rocked our world.

On behalf of John's wife Jaime, my wife Kate and his daughters Nicola and Hannah.

My goodness this is horrible news.

A part of the Molineux Mix furniture and a great source of knowledge. Any time of the year is bad but this one is quite possible the worst.

Rest in peace mate and thoughts with all of your family and friends x

Last edited:

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hi all,

Rest in peace jonzy! He Was a lovely person on here.

My condolences to you all.

hankin

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
That is so shocking and sudden. What horrible news. He was posting on the OT cricket thread (which he started 400+ pages ago) just last week where we had many exchanges. I fierce defender of Essex County Cricket Club when I dared criticise their pitches! RIP.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Hi all,

Hi, I’ve just tried to send you a message but the Mix won’t let me. If and when you are ready I would appreciate it if you could PM me. I am in contact with a lot of his old friends and ex colleagues.

Take care

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Never actually, knowingly at least, met the man, but that news has proper shocked and upset me. Was part of the Molineux mix furniture.

Puts it all intimate perspective. RIP.
Sums up my feelings too. I only posted a reply to Jonzy’s thread he started yesterday.

Deepest condolences to all family and friends.

JR WAS KING

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bloody hell, I'm genuinely shocked at this news.

I've known Wortho since we used to stand together on a decaying South Bank in the dark days of the 80's and I went to the Sherpa Van final on a coach that he organised. Used to see him from time to time in the Station at Codsall, always in his Wolves shirt.

RIP Wortho, a true fan

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom