Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pre season friendlies

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Jordao made the trip. Pretty sure he’s on the back of the golf cart with Neves, Jonny and Podence.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Jordao made the trip. Pretty sure he’s on the back of the golf cart with Neves, Jonny and Podence.
Thats what i thought, its interesting jordao is making the trip.

Also interesting that jordao is on the first team squad list on the website.

Me thinks he may have been injured or something at home was needed to be done hence missing spain.

Unless obviously we are giving him a free ride to portugal before a transfer back home

Especially when no bonatini or cutrone or appear to be on trip

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I also don’t see Adama there - wonder if it’s just easier for him to hang back or if he’s on his way out.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like no Adama, Cutrone on the trip. Jordao is there. Is he back in favour or there to make the numbers up?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched an interview with the u23 head coach, James Collins. Several of the squad that went to US have flown straight to Portugal to join the first team. I presume the likes of Fraser will be amongst them but shows how light we are that they have had to do this.

Northampton_wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just watched an interview with the u23 head coach, James Collins. Several of the squad that went to US have flown straight to Portugal to join the first team. I presume the likes of Fraser will be amongst them but shows how light we are that they have had to do this.
doubt it Jos more I think experience for them.

we have enough to field two teams with the u23s

NothingButNeto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think we are bringing these U23s as a tryout, more of an opportunity for some to train with the first team, which they didn’t get to do in Spain.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to tonight's match and I'm expecting a step up in quality from Sporting Lisbon compared to what we have faced in pre-season so far.

I'm particularly interested in how we defend as I don't think we've been tested too much so far. I'd like to see a back four with Collins & Kilman playing. We haven't really been tested too much with the opposition turning over possession and attacking us. I'd like to see how our midfield and defence handle it playing a back four, especially if our full-backs play high up the pitch.

Alienwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone know when they are due to return back to the UK?
I’m working at BHX on Sunday & Monday and was wondering how to get a pitchfork through security.
Would be good to get a chance for a quick chat with Bruno.

MontyR

Reaction score
Anyone else find it weird that he is out and about in his own shirt ! ?
It’s a distraction to make you double guess your self. You think to yourself “Surely that’s not Adama.. he wouldn’t wear his own shirt, right?” and by the time you ask for a picture he’s already sprinted off in the other direction. Great tactic.

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Maybe he's just a really committed Adama Traore lookalike.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Remind yourself of this thread folks - for these friendlies and the forthcoming season.
Don't try to get round it - you'll still be banned.

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I was actually asking about official links as don't know what works outside of the uk!

Adrian_Monk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sellars apparently looked astonished when he walked out of Sainsbury's having bought and paid for his stuff. Couldn't get his head around the notion of any shopping other than windowshopping, asked why he didn't offer half the market value spread over 30 years with the offer of a free friendly in three years time

Aimless Balls

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I won’t be able to catch this one but at least I can watch the Anderlecht match and get ****ed off.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
At least it wasn't a 2 seater plane so squad is not that light after all :)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
doubt it Jos more I think experience for them.

we have enough to field two teams with the u23s

We dont have enough attacking players without using one of the u23's attackers like Fraser or another in the second game.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Harry Birtwhistle is definitely one who has joined up with the first team

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I’m gonna go out on a limb and say Fraser has joined too. He played well in the US and is a striker; I think he’ll get some time in tomorrows B squad.

I will be really surprised if Fraser hasnt been called up.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The one thing I've learnt from these pre-season friendlies is "what pre-season friendlies are about". Because the commentators won't shut up about it! They mention it more often that Max Kilman playing Futsal. "The result doesn't matter, pre-season is all about ..blah blah blah...". Every. 10. Minutes.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone else find it weird that he is out and about in his own shirt ! ?
In fairness if I had as good a body as adama and didn’t mind the attention I would too…..

In fairness to him, he is very recognisable without a shirt with his own name on and is always great with the fans when out and about so I doubt it matters what he wears people will notice him.

Back
Top Bottom