Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

**Please ensure you read - unofficial/illegal match streams 2022-23**

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Please be very aware that

1) Providing, or offering to provide, any unofficial stream info - whether openly or by more veiled hints

2) Requesting any unofficial stream info - whether openly or hinting at it

will see you with an automatic 10 day ban from all Molineux Mix posting.

No further polite requests will be made, or reminders given!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Still very much the case, including the upcoming pre season friendlies.
Don't do it!

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
And another reminder this season, including the forthcoming friendlies given that it seems to have been a point of contest over the ones that have already taken place.
Nothing open or veiled - whether asking or providing. You will be banned.

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
Unsticking this for the week in the hope that it gets more notice.

Reaction score
I'm in the USA on holiday. Does anyone know if there is a legal way to pay to watch tomorrow's game?

sillytuna

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best legal uk long form highlights tomorrow? May be out during the match.

Stingray II

Reaction score
I'm in the USA on holiday. Does anyone know if there is a legal way to pay to watch tomorrow's game?

Subscribe to peacock tv. Choose the $5 per month service. You can cancel service anytime. There's no cancellation penalty as it charges month-by-month. Download their app to your tablet / phone and watch on there if you can't find it in a bar. They show most games live - Wolves for sure tomorrow. Later in the day they'll have every Prem game loaded to watch back. You can choose the full game or highlight versions around 12 mins long.

Chris H

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Best legal uk long form highlights tomorrow? May be out during the match.
If ours is game of the day (unlikely), sky will show it in full at 8:30pm on Saturday on Sky Sports PL.

Otherwise they do half hour highlights of each game from 10:30pm onwards. Ours is on at 1am Sunday this week and again at 8:30am.

Think they should also be available on demand too, not sure what time from though.

I put the above as a reply to you on the other thread you asked this too, not sure if you saw it?

Mutchy

Administrator
Reaction score
bump one more time before it goes back to being a sticky.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, serious crime must be much lower in the UK than is being portrayed on Sky News if the police have the manpower to visit 1000 homes.
Alternatively, it could be a good time to commit a few burglaries, assaults or worse as those upholders of a decent society will be otherwise engaged. :rolleyes:

WKFWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Im not sure what it says on that article but I've read similar today and they were quoting sentences given out to two people for watching the streams, however this is not the case. I believe that one was basically a distributor and the other a SW engineer who set up the software and links to the feeds for distribution

If they are sending people out it will be to people who are suspected of being part of said distribution and selling the services to iptv and websites, not joe bloggs who watched a feed of Brentford Vs Chelsea

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wow, serious crime must be much lower in the UK than is being portrayed on Sky News if the police have the manpower to visit 1000 homes.
Alternatively, it could be a good time to commit a few burglaries, assaults or worse as those upholders of a decent society will be otherwise engaged. :rolleyes:
They should go to Anfield to investigate who stole all the VAR cameras!

bod101

Admin & No.4
Reaction score

wildfire_wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I find it reassuring to know that our revered law enforcement have the resources to deal with national security, drug gangs, knife and gun crime, serious violent crime, house burglaries, car theft, along with all the horrendous crimes perpetrated by motorists to still have time to pop along and see me to check I'm not watching Brighton vs Wolves without a subscription.

It's a far cry from the days gone by when someone trashed my daughter's car and stole her belongings. Nobody would come out and we had to struggle to get a crime number.

I'm so please things have improved so much over the last few months.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

hambaps

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Premier League on IPTV could be sorted by the Premier League themselves by not selling out to Sky and BT. I would gladly pay for a decent subscription service if it existed. Until then, I will keep watching the scores come in on teletext.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Premier League on IPTV could be sorted by the Premier League themselves by not selling out to Sky and BT. I would gladly pay for a decent subscription service if it existed. Until then, I will keep watching the scores come in on teletext.

Exactly this , cut out Sky BT and whatever other overseas broadcasters they have, introduce a Netflix Style subscription service for around 15 a month to access all games and the league would be better off and fans not ripped off.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Makes me ****ing laugh. No police to investigate burglaries, car crime, you name it but a few people want to watch football and it becomes a major crime. Sums this ****ing country up. We want to get our priorities right.
Benefits Fraud- estimated 1.5 billion annually , now well resourced to detect the fraud
Tax fraud and evasion - minimum estimate 70-100 billion a year and under resourced to detect the fraud.

Priorities and all that dont matter if youre a rich person. or corporate conglomerate

Abbobrom

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
A few years ago my van was broken into on the car park at Next Nr IKEA Wednesbury. It was Christmas Eve and all our Christmas food shop was in there iand quite a number of Christmas presents. The police did zilch and we were lucky to get that.

Commit a minor motoring offence, eg two wheels on a pavement and it's almost a hanging offence.

But they have the resources to follow up TV streams. Beggars belief.

sedgwolf1980

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I still find it bizarre we can’t share streams, even via DM on here.

Not after an argument, it’s been done to death. Just can’t get my around it when we can all go on any Wolves Facebook or Twitter account and get the exact same info.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
A few years ago my van was broken into on the car park at Next Nr IKEA Wednesbury. It was Christmas Eve and all our Christmas food shop was in there iand quite a number of Christmas presents. The police did zilch and we were lucky to get that.

Commit a minor motoring offence, eg two wheels on a pavement and it's almost a hanging offence.

Careful mate they are hunting down social media posts that may hurt peoples feelings as well

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

You get the police service the country deserves. The UK spent the last 25 years tying the police up with nonsense crime recording , performance requirements backed by legislation that clearly favours the criminal and then most cops join to get into a select squad and away from the front line uniform policing. No-one joins that job now to be a uniform police officer and catch criminals / lock up bad people. I cant remember when I last saw a police officer walking the street or talking with people on the street and a generation ago it was the norm. We are in a right state and it will take another generation to sort it.

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One popular streaming site has been seized in the USA-This is what comes up if you visit. I have tried to show that no link is showing so its not just the UK either.

1673371621597.png

GY Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Benefits Fraud- estimated 1.5 billion annually , now well resourced to detect the fraud
Tax fraud and evasion - minimum estimate 70-100 billion a year and under resourced to detect the fraud.

Priorities and all that dont matter if youre a rich person. or corporate conglomerate
Well said

Bryce

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally do I want sky sports? No I dont. Would I want Wolves sports? Yes please. That's the subscription I would happily pay for. Me and 50k other Wolves fans if not more. There must be 5m premier league football fans who would pay 10 pounds a month subscription. that's 50m a month x 12 which equals 600m a year. That's got to be worth a shot surely? Thats also just the UK market. Not to mention the EFL.

Hanbury_Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Big corporations outsourcing their enforcement work to UK police force whilst thousands of 'less important,' victims get ignored.

Stinks

Literally just bought my firestick as there's two games on this week too

Southdownswolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Finally do I want sky sports? No I dont. Would I want Wolves sports? Yes please. That's the subscription I would happily pay for. Me and 50k other Wolves fans if not more. There must be 5m premier league football fans who would pay 10 pounds a month subscription. that's 50m a month x 12 which equals 600m a year. That's got to be worth a shot surely? Thats also just the UK market. Not to mention the EFL.

That would be great if it was only £10/month. However, I would imagine it would more likely be at least £30/month. Most likely at least £10-15 per match.
Then it would be a case of you only get home matches and paid extra for an "away" subscription...

T

TheConcourse

Radical ideal: charge fans a premium to stream their teams. I know. Genius.

Very Proud (AKA Still Proud)

Prouder than a proud thing in Proudville
Reaction score
Hmmmm, how many coppers will go to their morning briefing and laugh at this.

“Right lads, priority for today we need you to go around these addresses and confiscate a few Firesticks, oh and whilst you at it no watching dodgy streams at home for a couple of weeks.”

These stories come out from time to time to scare a few people into switching off.

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As per police tracking down users of illegal sites
In the words of good old Victor Meldrew
I don’t believe it, or bull ****

jackdusty

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That would be great if it was only £10/month. However, I would imagine it would more likely be at least £30/month. Most likely at least £10-15 per match.
Then it would be a case of you only get home matches and paid extra for an "away" subscription...
Would there be a Gold and Silver away subscription for those with the correct points ?

tonto

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit like the old tv detector vans also a con to deter the gullible

Back
Top Bottom