Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pre season friendlies

The Clock

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
anyone going to be at the airport, ticking them off one by one as they pass through security?

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what the makes up of the squad will be. Will the likes of Ronan, Corbeanu, Campbell, Bueno, Cutrone, Adama be going? Who will be going to compete with Jonny at right wing back?

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Will be interesting to see what the makes up of the squad will be. Will the likes of Ronan, Corbeanu, Campbell, Bueno, Cutrone, Adama be going? Who will be going to compete with Jonny at right wing back?

Adama is on the plane and as per the other thread, Bueno, Corbeanu, Campbell, Hodge & Griffiths set to travel

StourWolves

Groupie
Reaction score
Just checked the dates for the friendlies and find it so strange that we have 2 friendlies back to back, twice! Alvares & Levante on the 20th & 21st and then Sporting & Farense 30th & 31st. Not like we even have a huge squad to play different teams for the two games. Surely the games should be spaced out better allowing more recovery time, last thing we can have in any more injuries. They did this last year with Stoke and coventry and it caused Mosquera to be injured for months.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just checked the dates for the friendlies and find it so strange that we have 2 friendlies back to back, twice! Alvares & Levante on the 20th & 21st and then Sporting & Farense 30th & 31st. Not like we even have a huge squad to play different teams for the two games. Surely the games should be spaced out better allowing more recovery time, last thing we can have in any more injuries. They did this last year with Stoke and coventry and it caused Mosquera to be injured for months.
We've took 30 players to benidorm....off course we can field 2 teams ....some of the youngsters can have a proper game ...

Last edited:

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Probably see two XIs playing a half each on both days, the equivalent of one full game per two friendlies.

Every time players go out they can get injured. Not as if we’re going to over expose them and play a player for 180 mins in two days!

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Seems to be quite common these days, or certainly seems more common these days than it used to be (but maybe I paid less attention previously).

Some teams also have friendlies on the same night and split the teams up accordingly

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the morning I think arctic,I'm sure I sin something about it being free to watch on you-tube or wolves tv.It's an early kick off at 9-30 BST behind closed doors.Unless its bin postponed.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In the morning I think arctic,I'm sure I sin something about it being free to watch on you-tube or wolves tv.It's an early kick off at 9-30 BST behind closed doors.Unless its bin postponed.

Thanks

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there some kind of hidden code in your post? The fact that you use sin and then bin makes me wonder if you know something that instead of just using yellow and red cards they are now introducing the new 'sin bin' method of punishment.o_O:D

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is there some kind of hidden code in your post? The fact that you use sin and then bin makes me wonder if you know something that instead of just using yellow and red cards they are now introducing the new 'sin bin' method of punishment.o_O:D
I assume you aren't local to Wolverhampton then

Bacon Sandwich

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Can't find anything anywhere. No mention of the game on Twitter. And nothing from the red hot 'journos' out there covering pre-season...

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yes that's what I was led to believe,but as usual wolves dow tell the fans anything.DO THEY. ?

Looks like Wolves have communicated the friendlies which are taking place… if people online want to make up their own that’s on them…

(Now fully expecting us to find out later that we’ve played a friendly this morning…) ;)

Matthew Clark

Groupie
Reaction score
Qatar SC played a friendly last night v Levante according to Flashscore. Doubt they are going to play again this morning. Screenshot_20220716-100522_Chrome Dev.jpg

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When we played Burnley.They also played a game on the night.Teams dow just have 11 players.

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Looks like Wolves have communicated the friendlies which are taking place… if people online want to make up their own that’s on them…

(Now fully expecting us to find out later that we’ve played a friendly this morning…) ;)

it's not made up by me,I did see something about this friendly and So did Jade.

giantwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still may happen (it’s not the first time Wolves have played games in Spain that weren’t publicised (think we played a Saudi team last season)) however it’ll likely be a shorter game rather than full game

Qatar SC are pretty clear last nights game was their final proper game

E69AA3F9-B013-49F2-B561-79E0D6BBDE63.jpeg

Aurum Lupus

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

@JadeWolf was the one who posted it on here a few days ago

Joshwolf218

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Was just watching wolves updates on Instagram

Says we have 4 games this week

Can only see 3 on first team fixtures

Any ideas?

Edit: seems a mystery game sunday

Last edited:

lmuwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Overseas fans, apart from Wolves TV is the game on any other channel?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I miss the local friendlies. Cov last year, Vale and Shrewsbury before that. Again it feels like the club are ****ing us off...

Back
Top Bottom