Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Pre season friendlies

D

Deleted member sbk12944

His agency themselves posted it.
EB48FDFE-EE5A-4BFD-98E6-E26C24AE809A.jpeg
We had less ACL injuries when we trained on the car park

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if Chem Campbell will get a chance then I believe that Lage said he saw him and Chiquinho as a similar level but that the latter was a RWB option so more likely to play.

Really gutting news he looks a hell of a player.

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not on Instagram, I am not orange enough.

Anyone kind enough to post an alternative way?

Flaneur

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Westbakejazz

Reaction score
Odds on top half?

Right, take the big six out of it. West Ham are undoubtedly better, Newcastle obviously piling on and Leicester so thats tenth. We will be in a battle with Palace, Villa and Brighton and Brentford for 10th -13th i suspect. That is assuming we actually do add quality at some stage.
I wish I could be encouraged by your assumption of lower mid table, and you’re hope of us eventually signing a player of quality. The way we finished the last third of last season and with players who have been moved on, I’m not looking forward to it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the pics from yesterdays game against Burnley. Fabio Silva not there so looks like he has gone. No sign of Moutinho and Traore on the photos either or Sa. Ronan, Campbell, Bueno, Jordao, Corbeanu, Cutrone were all involved. I would presume all will go to Spain unless the club are daft enough to loan any of them whilst the squad is looking thin. Big chance for some of these players surely? The likes of Corbeanu and Campbell could replace Chiquinho with a good pre season.

JadeWolf

Reaction score
Just seen the pics from yesterdays game against Burnley. Fabio Silva not there so looks like he has gone. No sign of Moutinho and Traore on the photos either or Sa. Ronan, Campbell, Bueno, Jordao, Corbeanu, Cutrone were all involved. I would presume all will go to Spain unless the club are daft enough to loan any of them whilst the squad is looking thin. Big chance for some of these players surely? The likes of Corbeanu and Campbell could replace Chiquinho with a good pre season.
Sa was there but didn’t play.

Glow69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't adama play the other day though?

Moutinho was there yesterday..

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn't adama play the other day though?

Moutinho was there yesterday..

All the other players that played the other day played yesterday as well though. My feeling is we will see Adama sold this week and he wont be going to Spain. I could be wrong but that is what I reckon is happening. Both Adama and Silva to leave the club this coming week.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone any idea when the next pre season game is?

JadeWolf

Reaction score
I didn't know anything about this one, is it another behind closed doors game? In Spain?
This was the text I had

Saturday 2 July: Forest Green Rovers (H) - 12.00pn kickoff. Compton (Behind closed doors)

Saturday 9 July: Burnley (H) - 12.00pm kickoff. Compton (Behind closed doors)

Saturday 16 July: SC Qatar (A) - 10:30 Local / 09:30 UK.
Spain (Behind Closed Doors)

Wednesday 20 July: Deportivo Alavés (A) - 19:00 Local / 18:00 UK. Camilo Cano Stadium, Alicante, Spain

Thursday 21 July: Levante UD (A) - 10:30 Local / 09:30 UK. Spain (Behind Closed Doors)

Saturday 23 July: Besiktas (A) - 19:00 Local / 18:00 UK. Camilo Cano Stadium, Alicante, Spain

Saturday 30 July: Sporting Lisbon (A) - TBC. Estadio Algarve, Loulé, Portugal

Sunday 31 July: SC Farense (A) - 6:45pm. Estadio de Sao Luis, Faro, Portugal

JonahWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bueno is one player of like to see more of in the first team,Every time I've sin him I've bin impressed.
He did have a stinker positionally/defensively last pre-season, but in other aspects looked good.
So another year on he could be a genuine option.

CelebrityWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He did have a stinker positionally/defensively last pre-season, but in other aspects looked good.

Would be good to get him a loan but given we have left ourselves short he will likely warm our bench mostly and barely feature all season and of course miss u21 games at the same time.

wolfslair

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two of those goals were quick and punchy pieces of play, which are characteristics that we didn’t show too often in the final third.

And the ball by Conor Ronan was excellent and great to see MGW put himself in that type of position to score a goal!

Ronan is a player I was excited about when he first broke through, he has was a good player for us before the stress fractures to his spine and he has good passing, good set piece and a good shot from distance. While he isn’t a starter, in the era of the 5 man bench he is a good player to have in the squad! Really hope he gets given the chance.

Eastyorksyeltz

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Has surely done enough in the U23's to deserve the chance. More than some others who are often assumed to be ready to step up. He could always be loaned out in January if he has not had the minutes, or has failed to impress.

WolvTown

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Gutted for Chiquinho, really hope he has more luck than Neto and Jonny and we've learned lessons on treating and speed of return from ACL's to help prevent a double injury.
We could write a paper on ACL treatment at this rate.

Anyone know any info regarding formations in training and friendlies?

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
They will probably block UK access since Wolves are charging for viewing. I think that happened last year?
That game is not even on our preseason fixture list? Well it is, as BCD, so doubt we'll play a strong team as it's sandwiched in-between our 'official' fixtures. Also it's being played at 1030am local time (930am BST), so bit of a strange one.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would be good to get him a loan but given we have left ourselves short he will likely warm our bench mostly and barely feature all season and of course miss u21 games at the same time.

No chance of him leaving currently as RAN has no other wing back competition unless someone signs.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone any idea when the squad leaves for Spain?

lostwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
really enjoyed stoke away last season, a bit disappointed there not a fairly local away game this year
Agree. The Walsall, Port Vale, Shrewsbury and Cov friendlies in recent years have all been good fun for us and a decent run out for the lads. As a non away ST holder it's my only legitimate way of going away too. It's not like the weather's a factor either, I'm ****ing melting here!

Back
Top Bottom