Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Praise from Jose

Boss Hogg

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think we are quite good enough for Top 5 this season and I think at some point Nuno will have to make a decision whether to prioritise trying to win the Europa league over a high finish in the Prem

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think we are quite good enough for Top 5 this season and I think at some point Nuno will have to make a decision whether to prioritise trying to win the Europa league over a high finish in the Prem
Same, if we don't get a result Friday, top 10 and go hard in the Europa for me.

D

Deleted member 4184

Think we will finish 7th - 10th place personally.
Depends how our form is before the next international break... If we do well then there is no reason why we can't be in the hunt for top 6.

Next 2 home games are vital. Minimum 4 points needed imo

Spurs improving under Jose
Arsenal managing to pick up points
Lack of back up striker is worrying me

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Posters are discussing Sally Wolf as both a he and a she. I'm presuming most think it's a male as they haven't given him the usual amount of likes :D

Apparently there are 58 gender options one can select on Facebook.

And Mrs Lupo identifies as "**** off, I'm not interested", much to my dismay.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One thing that puzzles me about Punjabiwolf is that he/she says he/she lives in Leicester, and that it takes 7 hours travel each way to Molineux o_O

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Posters are discussing Sally Wolf as both a he and a she. I'm presuming most think it's a male as they haven't given him the usual amount of likes :D

Apparently there are 58 gender options one can select on Facebook.

And Mrs Lupo identifies as "**** off, I'm not interested", much to my dismay.
Ah, is that only to you though... lol

Rangiora Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We aren't consistent enough and dont take enough of our chances for a top 4 spot. I'm picking we will finish around 7th to 10th.

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We aren't consistent enough and dont take enough of our chances for a top 4 spot. I'm picking we will finish around 7th to 10th.

I agree, too inconsistent and we still have to face sides the likes of Burnley who we typically drop points against, top half is still a good season but top 6 is doable and if we don't I think it would be a missed opportunity

Y

Yout85

Wrong on so many levels, Traore is incredible, never said otherwise, easily been our best player this season. Id much rather have him then Grealish, however would i swap neves for grealish? Hell yes, unfortunately Neves hasnt set prem on fire (although potential is there)

Jiminez has been noted by many people to be lazy at times, particularly in effort to get back onside (hence him being called offside joint 5th most in whole league)

Never said nuno was rubbish etc, just that he frustrates me and many others with very poor substitutions.

The oweners are only interested in money, they're an INVESTMENT firm which is all about the money, long gone are the days of Sir Jack and owners who love the club and put club first over money.

Think all of those are REASONABLE suggestions, not saying they're right, but they're more then reasonable.

But because i have a slight difference of opinion im a WUM or Villa fan?

Maybe, just maybe i love this club just as much as you, i just rate certain players highly or less so then you? Imagine that CRAZY scenario

I may have attributed a few quotes to you, that weren't actually yours (Traore for example), so I apologise for that. But a lot of what I said, you have just confirmed in your reply.... so not wrong on that many levels at all.

I'm genuinely not saying this to criticise... but if you think Jack Grealish is a better footballer than Ruben Neves... then you don't pay enough attention to Neves... and clearly only see the highlights of Grealish.

I have never accused you of not being a Wolves fan... just that you are constantly negative.

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Nuno should be at a bigger club according to Mourinho

Mrs E

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Jose will end up managing us at some point in the future.
Maybe that’s why he’s banging on about Nuno going to a bigger club so he can steal his job.

S

ShropshireLad

Last edited by a moderator:

Incognito

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not falling for this bull**** from Mourinho. All this praise for Nuno, us and saying Nuno destined for better than Wolves! Why doesn't the ****er concentrate on THFC and how they've been fluking so many wins despite being ****. It's a bit of reverse psychology from him, me thinks. Trying to soften us up. Sure Nuno and boys will see right through this pre-match crap.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not falling for this bull**** from Mourinho. All this praise for Nuno, us and saying Nuno destined for better than Wolves! Why doesn't the ****er concentrate on THFC and how they've been fluking so many wins despite being ****. It's a bit of reverse psychology from him, me thinks. Trying to soften us up. Sure Nuno and boys will see right through this pre-match crap.
"Destined for better than Wolves".. nice little hidden dig...

S

ShropshireLad

An acquaintance who supports another club included this in an email today which made me feel how lucky we are and it put some of last night’s moaning into perspective:
One day I’d love to get the kind of excitement being generated at Wolves this season and last!
Says it all. Be grateful for what we have and be careful about what you wish for.
As an afterthought, Nuno’s first season wasn’t half bad as well. :)

Back
Top Bottom