Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Praise from Jose

wolf of sedgley

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like I said the stats are true. No one is denying that. It's the fact @SallyWolf constantly slates wolves but bigs up other teams local to us and their players. Doesn't make sense. If he/she is a genuine wolves fan I have offered my ticket for him/her to take free of cost and shut me and lot of others up...

They are 100% a WUM.

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don’t think you could really argue about his comments. We are both contenders, as are others around us. He’s been complimenting us all season because we deserve it and knows Nuno and Mendes very well. He’s not alone and other pundits have marked our card as potential top four contenders.

Don’t personally think we will make it this season, but it’s nice to be in the running. Certainly prefer our position to Villa (staring efl ffp oblivion in the face), WBA (staring another failed promotion bid in the face), or any other of our local competitors (none of which have anything of note to crow home about). :)

Last edited:
M

merseawolf

Inconsistent in level/intensity of play which often translates into results. Yes, we have a pattern that rarely changes, but now that teams know us, they often counter our style. The first half against Saints was a half where we were not playing at the accepted intensity (for whatever reason; tiredness!). Second half, after what I imagine was a tea-cup throwing, *******ing from Nuno, we were at it again.
I just don’t see it. I see our players so well drilled in our approach to games and rarely see us abandon the plan.
You could argue that apart from Liverpool we are as consistent as anyone. Leicester look a consistent side as well. I think it’s good to have an identity in the way we play. Yes teams suss us out but like Nuno says we need to just improve how we do it.

M

merseawolf

I never said we would finish bottom half, ive said earlier on i think 7th or 8th (but lets ignore that and accuse me of being a villa fan or abuse me).

I simply said more likely then top 4, is that difficult to understand?
Sorry I thought you said at 9.15 we were more likely to finish bottom half

D

Deleted member 9788

Back to childish name calling again I see, very mature response.

No thank you as got a season ticket, do appreciate the offer though.

Back to actual post if you are willing to say how im wrong? In your opinion are we more likely to finish 11th or 4th?

Like I said when you pm me, come to the pub prove you are a wolves fan and I will pubicly apologise on here for doubting you. You never know with it being Valentine's day it could be the start of something special and we could have the first ever molmix wedding! Added incentive for you :)

D

Deleted member 9788

I just don’t see it. I see our players so well drilled in our approach to games and rarely see us abandon the plan.
You could argue that apart from Liverpool we are as consistent as anyone. Leicester look a consistent side as well. I think it’s good to have an identity in the way we play. Yes teams suss us out but like Nuno says we need to just improve how we do it.

I might be biased against Leicester (because I live here) but we will see how good they really are when they get European football. All well playing that same team week in week out but let's see when they are in the same boat as us with 2 games a week.

M

merseawolf

I might be biased against Leicester (because I live here) but we will see how good they really are when they get European football. All well playing that same team week in week out but let's see when they are in the same boat as us with 2 games a week.
You don’t half post some rubbish. Leicester are a fantastic side. They would of cruised through EL like we did and still be where they are in the League. It’s got to be said the PL is full of bang average sides this season.

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
I have responded about ticket but hasnt gone through for some reason.

Punjabi, with all due respect do you know what you're talking about? Ive never mentioned West Brom, Walsall, Birmingham or any other club except for Aston Villa which was on the Aston Villa thread (is that not what its for?).

Ive also never mentioned any other player apart from Grealish and Mcginn, mentioned Mcginn once because discussion was going on about him or Neves, i dont particularly rate Mcginn or Neves so could see why some would pick one over the other.

Grealish comments ive made have always been in a Grealish discussion brought up by other people (is that not allowed again?) And all ive ever said is he is a very very good player and gets into our team easily, if i said it about Maddison would you be making a fuss?

So you've made a statement that I always bring up other players from other clubs, whereas facts show ive only ever said I rate Grealish, so from the 80-100 first team players from other midland clubs ive said i rate 1, and that makes me a villa or wba fan? Dont you see how ridiculous that is?

Like I said when you pm me, come to the pub prove you are a wolves fan and I will pubicly apologise on here for doubting you. You never know with it being Valentine's day it could be the start of something special and we could have the first ever molmix wedding! Added incentive for you :)

How about this, if you can back up what you said after my reply here with my apparent obsession with "other clubs and players" then I will gladly meet you and buy yourself and your friends drinks all night long and ill never post on here again.

If however you can not back it up with anything then I'd like an apology. Deal?

Try and resort from abuse and calling me a "Villa fan" and lets actually find the truth.

I've backed up how I dont discuss other clubs and players constantly etc like you said I always do, I look forward to you proving my obsession with other clubs and players.

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Try and spin it however you want, but surely not even the OTT happy clappers on here can disagree that 1 win in 8 is poor form? Infact i bet most on here would argue thats fantastic amazing form.

Why after the next 6? Its a discussion now, not in a months time, at this moment we have 1 won in 8 and people think we will get top 4? Wow.
Given our last 6 games, you could make an argument we should be 3 or 4 points better off. Maximum. If you are arguing anymore than that, your talking out your **** mate.

Those are fine margins. Before those 6 league games we got back to back wins at Norwich and beat the current Champions, but you conveniently leave that out.

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Given our last 6 games, you could make an argument we should be 3 or 4 points better off. Maximum. If you are arguing anymore than that, your talking out your **** mate.

Those are fine margins. Before those 6 league games we got back to back wins at Norwich and beat the current Champions, but you conveniently leave that out.

Im seeing a few 'could' and 'should' in your reply which means naff all really doesnt it? (Dont mean that to sound sarcastic but cant word it any other way)

Im dealing with facts, facts are we are 1 in 6 in league and 1 in 8 in all competitions. Not shoulds or woulds or could'ves.

Yes or No, is 1 in 8 good form? I dont need abuse or excuses, its a yes or no response

D

Deleted member 9788

You don’t half post some rubbish. Leicester are a fantastic side. They would of cruised through EL like we did and still be where they are in the League. It’s got to be said the PL is full of bang average sides this season.

No point talking to you. All you do is think you are right all the time and if anyone has a different opinion you swear at them and tell them to support other teams!

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Try reading my post, I never said we WOULD finish bottom half, i think we will probably finish 7/8th.

I simply said we're more likely to finish bottom half then top 4, form and league table dont lie.

Who mentioned relegation? Lol
After 5 games there were some on here that were banging on about this season being a relegation battle.
And form, what do you count as good form in a period where you've played liverpool twice and man united away?

D

Deleted member 5910

Yes or No, is 1 in 8 good form? I dont need abuse or excuses, its a yes or no response
No, it isn't. 5 of those 8 were either against the unstoppable champions-elect Liverpool, or Manchester United (including two away games at OT). There was also a fabulous comeback win at one of the league's form sides in Southampton. It's only really the Watford and Newcastle games were you could say we rather let ourselves down. And why did you cut it off at 8, rather than 9 or 10?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So who do you support then chump? Wba, villa or Brum? Clearly you are not a wolves fan. As somewhat of a ***** myself I can spot another one easily and you are of the highest order...
In fairness she didn't say we'd finish bottom half, only that we're more likely to than top four which is hard to argue surely.

I don't think we'll make top four, I never did. Top six is more likely, top half is a realistic and acceptable outcome in my opinion.

Weirdly I predicted 35 points from our first 25 games - we've dropped points where I thought we'd pick them up and vice versa, so no good asking me for betting advice.

I've predicted 21 points from the next 12 games. Probably not enough for top four. I predict losing to Chelsea on the final day but who knows.....

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
In fairness she didn't say we'd finish bottom half, only that we're more likely to than top four which is hard to argue surely.

I don't think we'll make top four, I never did. Top six is more likely, top half is a realistic and acceptable outcome in my opinion.

Weirdly I predicted 35 points from our first 25 games - we've dropped points where I thought we'd pick them up and vice versa, so no good asking me for betting advice.

I've predicted 21 points from the next 12 games. Probably not enough for top four. I predict losing to Chelsea on the final day but who knows.....

Thank god someone who can bloody read and understand what i said

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You're gonna publicly apologize on an anonymous forum!

D

Deleted member 9788

No one has a problem with his/her stats. It's the fact he/she is a wum mate.

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
No one has a problem with his/her stats. It's the fact he/she is a wum mate.

So you have seen my post, but choosing to ignore it I see, even though I've said ill gladly leave forum if im wrong.

Why are you choosing to attempt humour with witty quips instead of backing up what you said? Is it because you're not man enough now youve seen ive got the debate sawn up because ive supported my claim with facts about discussing 1 player out of 80+?

D

Deleted member 4023

He also praised us a lot when he was a pundit on Sky... so certainly wasn't mind games back then.

I suspect he just genuinely likes us.

He's just being nice for when he gets the bullet at tottenham

M

merseawolf

He also praised us a lot when he was a pundit on Sky... so certainly wasn't mind games back then.

I suspect he just genuinely likes us.
To be fair there is more garbage spoken in that studio after a game than on the Matchday thread on here!

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Back to childish name calling again I see, very mature response.

No thank you as got a season ticket, do appreciate the offer though.

Back to actual post if you are willing to say how im wrong? In your opinion are we more likely to finish 11th or 4th?
I'm sure that you do have a season ticket. I'm equally sure that it is for Vile Park not Molineux.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How about this, if you can back up what you said after my reply here with my apparent obsession with "other clubs and players" then I will gladly meet you and buy yourself and your friends drinks all night long and ill never post on here again.

If however you can not back it up with anything then I'd like an apology. Deal?

Try and resort from abuse and calling me a "Villa fan" and lets actually find the truth.

I've backed up how I dont discuss other clubs and players constantly etc like you said I always do, I look forward to you proving my obsession with other clubs and players.
Really? So why do you constantly praise McGitt and Greasie and say how much better than our players they are... I call BS!

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Really? So why do you constantly praise McGitt and Greasie and say how much better than our players they are... I call BS!

Praise Mcginn? Pull the other one, never praised him at all.

Grealish walks into our team, why cant you see that? He's better then Jota easily.

Never once said he's better then anyone else, your starting to sound like punjabi, making statements with no basis or facts at all.

Ps will gladly send you pic of season ticket if you wish?

D

Deleted member 9788

So you have seen my post, but choosing to ignore it I see, even though I've said ill gladly leave forum if im wrong.

Why are you choosing to attempt humour with witty quips instead of backing up what you said? Is it because you're not man enough now youve seen ive got the debate sawn up because ive supported my claim with facts about discussing 1 player out of 80+?

:D:D the wum is getting wound up. See you at the pub 7pm hun.

Chisels_n_ommers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You would say it is more likely we will make ground over the rest of the season rather than lose ground on those around us, given some facts of the first two thirds of the season (where we've managed to hang on in there):-

1) Most teams around us will have to play the same number of games or more (FA Cup) in some cases.
2) Our key injury is back.
3) Our forward line is bolstered since January with a first teamer (Podence).
4) We've had a mini-break enabling us to work on things on the training ground (which must have been difficult up to now).
5) Some of our competitors still have to play Man City and/or Liverpool.

We've had detrimental circumstances to overcome the first two thirds of the season. Those are no longer apparent (at time of writing).

Stratman Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lots of competition for places 4-7 this time around. Its far from a guarantee that Wolves even make Europa again. I'm pretty concerned that all these draws and missed opportunities will do us in

Back
Top Bottom