Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Praise from Jose

paulhick

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Listen pal I've been going to the wolves for 50 years and it takes me 7 hours each way to get there so show me some respect!
7hrs each way? You said you lived in Leicester so if that’s right how do you travel to wolves that it takes that long.

tamwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What a train wreck this thread is.

For the record, I think saying it is more likely that we will finish bottom half than top 4 is a fair opinion. I would be pleasantly surprised if we made top 4. I would be less surprised (although very disappointed) if we slipped two places to 11th.

M

merseawolf

What a train wreck this thread is.

For the record, I think saying it is more likely that we will finish bottom half than top 4 is a fair opinion. I would be pleasantly surprised if we made top 4. I would be less surprised (although very disappointed) if we slipped two places to 11th.
I think Mourinho makes a perfectly valid point although he says it purely to put pressure on us and Sheff Utd. We are well and truly in the race to finish 4th. I see Chelsea as favourites as they have the points already and have a team well capable of finishing the job.
Much will depend on how we do in our games against Chelsea Spurs Sheff Utd and Everton. It would be a big ask to win the away games but we are more than capable. Even finishing in the top half would be decent. Really don’t see us going on a Palace kind of run and dropping into bottom half.

goldeneyed

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he is spot on and making genuine compliments. Both clubs have been 'surprise packages' and refreshed the competition.
We definitely need to beat Leicester on Friday and get out of the rut we have been in since beating Man City. Hoping Podence can be the joker in the pack for us, coming off the bench. If we don't beat Leicester I reckon 8th is about the best we can hope for. Its all about momentum and for now Sheff U and Everton are full of forward momentum while Spurs and Arsenal perhaps shoud have a strong end to the season.Man U may be in disarray for now but will still be top six contenders.

We have a fight on our hands and must start converting more chances. Want to see more from Jota who has so much to offer us. If our front three catch fire anything is possible.

WW1963

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
"It's not just about Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton. It's not just about us.

"These two clubs I have to say... fantastic."

Nice sly dig at United by leaving them out the conversation :D
That was the whole purpose of the entire piece.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This thread is a complete shambles. Far worse than my transfer window threads.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There is some positivity on this one

Ha ha good try. Funny that. All I mostly see is various posters digging in and slating one poster. Good positives that is! SallyWolf may be OTT but seems like a few cant wait to jump on posters on this forum now if anything slightly critical or negative is said. Maybe I have got it all wrong but thats what it seems like to me and a quite a few others on here in recent times.

M

merseawolf

Ha ha good try. Funny that. All I mostly see is various posters digging in and slating one poster. Good positives that is! SallyWolf may be OTT but seems like a few cant wait to jump on posters on this forum now if anything slightly critical or negative is said. Maybe I have got it all wrong but thats what it seems like to me and a quite a few others on here in recent times.
Yeah the negative dross is so depressing to read day after day. Shame some can’t even enjoy the good times

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Yeah the negative dross is so depressing to read day after day. Shame some can’t even enjoy the good times

I love the way Wolves are playing now but doesnt stop me or others making points about transfers etc without getting abuse hurled in our direction. This forum would be a very boring place if we all had the same views and happy clapped all of the time. Some think my posts OTT about transfers, squad depth etc. Fair enough. Have never understood those that choose to hurl abuse at other forum members though.

M

merseawolf

I love the way Wolves are playing now but doesnt stop me or others making points about transfers etc without getting abuse hurled in our direction. This forum would be a very boring place if we all had the same views and happy clapped all of the time. Some think my posts OTT about transfers, squad depth etc. Fair enough. Have never understood those that choose to hurl abuse at other forum members though.
The lack of faith and trust in Nuno and the owners amazes me. Some people just like a moan for the sake of it.

D

Deleted member 9788

Exactly.....some of the responses are harsh, imo.

When @JOSWolf moans about everything I might disagree with certain things he says but still respect the fact he's a wolves fan. The other poster is a wum hence why I and others slated him/her. Big difference imo

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think your transfer posts are ott. Repetitive at times yes ,but so what? No big deal.
As for the abuse......it’s not like Sallywolf has a petition to sack Nuno, for God’s sake.

M

merseawolf

I don’t think your transfer posts are ott. Repetitive at times yes ,but so what? No big deal.
As for the abuse......it’s not like Sallywolf has a petition to sack Nuno, for God’s sake.
One half positive post would be nice though

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
In fairness she didn't say we'd finish bottom half, only that we're more likely to than top four which is hard to argue surely.

I don't think we'll make top four, I never did. Top six is more likely, top half is a realistic and acceptable outcome in my opinion.

Weirdly I predicted 35 points from our first 25 games - we've dropped points where I thought we'd pick them up and vice versa, so no good asking me for betting advice.

I've predicted 21 points from the next 12 games. Probably not enough for top four. I predict losing to Chelsea on the final day but who knows.....
Careful old chap or you’ll be accused of not being a Wolves fan.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The lack of faith and trust in Nuno and the owners amazes me. Some people just like a moan for the sake of it.

Some people also seem to like aiming abusive posts at others who dare have a different opinion for the sake of it as well by the looks of it. Amazes me how some can get so worked up about other forum members different opinions if they dare show any hint of criticism or opinion offered that they feel may benefit the club. Posters then labelled on here as permanently negative when that isnt the truth at all but just done to try and justify abusive and rude posts.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
When @JOSWolf moans about everything I might disagree with certain things he says but still respect the fact he's a wolves fan. The other poster is a wum hence why I and others slated him/her. Big difference imo

I dont moan about everything though. I do moan but not about everything.

D

Deleted member 3518

All the negativity on here is why I rarely post anymore. However, in fairness, think @JOSWolf is something of a complex character, whilst enjoying the good times has the ingrained feeling of doom derived from years of failure many of us struggle with. Whereas, think @SallyWolf is just a WUM and best ignored.​

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One half positive post would be nice though

Clearly you dont look at all the posts I make on this forum and just see what you see as the negative posts and dont want to see anything else by the looks of it.

M

merseawolf

Clearly you dont look at all the posts I make on this forum and just see what you see as the negative posts and dont want to see anything else by the looks of it.
Sorry I aimed that at Sally Wolf. I don’t read many of your posts to be honest

Y

Yout85

It's the repetitive and consistent doom mongering, despite everything going so well, that is bound to get on people's nerves.

@JOSWolf and @SallyWolf are VERY different posters.

Jos clearly cares and worries (sometimes more than necessary) where appropriate.

Sally refuses to give our players, our owners, or our manager any credit whatsoever (Traore doesn't do enough, would swap Neves for Grealish, Nuno isn't as good as people make out, Jimenez is lazy, owners are only interested in money... blah blah blah)

I'm paraphrasing.... but I believe Sally has said all of the above in the past.

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
It's the repetitive and consistent doom mongering, despite everything going so well, that is bound to get on people's nerves.

Jos clearly cares and worries (sometimes more than necessary) where appropriate.

Sally refuses to give our players, our owners, or our manager any credit whatsoever (Traore doesn't do enough, would swap Neves for Grealish, Nuno isn't as good as people make out, Jimenez is lazy, owners are only interested in money... blah blah blah)

Wrong on so many levels, Traore is incredible, never said otherwise, easily been our best player this season. Id much rather have him then Grealish, however would i swap neves for grealish? Hell yes, unfortunately Neves hasnt set prem on fire (although potential is there)

Jiminez has been noted by many people to be lazy at times, particularly in effort to get back onside (hence him being called offside joint 5th most in whole league)

Never said nuno was rubbish etc, just that he frustrates me and many others with very poor substitutions.

The oweners are only interested in money, they're an INVESTMENT firm which is all about the money, long gone are the days of Sir Jack and owners who love the club and put club first over money.

Think all of those are REASONABLE suggestions, not saying they're right, but they're more then reasonable.

But because i have a slight difference of opinion im a WUM or Villa fan?

Maybe, just maybe i love this club just as much as you, i just rate certain players highly or less so then you? Imagine that CRAZY scenario

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

But she doesn’t say anything that hasn’t been said many times, by different posters, on many different threads, especially on the commas and verdicts threads. She’s not the only one.

Too many times a little bit of fair, mostly harmless, constructive criticism is immediately called out as ‘pantwetting’ or something.......and if it’s not that,then it’s the other extreme, ‘happy clapper’.

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's rare for one poster to never have one good word for the club they supposedly support
To be honest, I don’t really pay much attention to her, so this question is genuine.
Does she not say anything good or does it just seem that way?

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have responded about ticket but hasnt gone through for some reason.

Punjabi, with all due respect do you know what you're talking about? Ive never mentioned West Brom, Walsall, Birmingham or any other club except for Aston Villa which was on the Aston Villa thread (is that not what its for?).

Ive also never mentioned any other player apart from Grealish and Mcginn, mentioned Mcginn once because discussion was going on about him or Neves, i dont particularly rate Mcginn or Neves so could see why some would pick one over the other.

Grealish comments ive made have always been in a Grealish discussion brought up by other people (is that not allowed again?) And all ive ever said is he is a very very good player and gets into our team easily, if i said it about Maddison would you be making a fuss?

So you've made a statement that I always bring up other players from other clubs, whereas facts show ive only ever said I rate Grealish, so from the 80-100 first team players from other midland clubs ive said i rate 1, and that makes me a villa or wba fan? Dont you see how ridiculous that is?
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt until you first compared McGinn and Neves and then said you don’t rate Neves.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
But she doesn’t say anything that hasn’t been said many times, by different posters, on many different threads, especially on the commas and verdicts threads. She’s not the only one.

Too many times a little bit of fair, mostly harmless, constructive criticism is immediately called out as ‘pantwetting’ or something.......and if it’s not that,then it’s the other extreme, ‘happy clapper’.

I agree she doesn't say anything that hasn't already been said, but she only says every negative post thats been said.

Most people can find a negative about wolves and post it, most of us probably have. But to only find negative things to post, hoping to get a bite, a reaction shows her up as a Wum.

D

Deleted member LP 3925

Listen pal I've been going to the wolves for 50 years and it takes me 7 hours each way to get there so show me some respect!

7hrs each way? You said you lived in Leicester so if that’s right how do you travel to wolves that it takes that long.

That's because he drives 3 hours in the opposite direction to give North Norfolk Wolf a lift to the match.

Super Fans together :D

Back
Top Bottom