Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Praise from Jose

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I have a feeling that Jose will end up managing us at some point in the future.

I also have the same feeling about Rafa Benitez.

Don't ask me why, just a hunch!!

John de Wolf's hairdryer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Direwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Well he's certainly right about one thing.

D

Deleted member 9788

"It's not just about Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea and Everton. It's not just about us.

"These two clubs I have to say... fantastic."

Nice sly dig at United by leaving them out the conversation :D

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Mourinho may well end up here. He has been very complimentary

D

Deleted member 9788

Think we're more likely to finish bottom half.

1 win in 6 in league and that game we should never have won but Southampton gave it us.

People seem to be forgetting we're in very poor form and all of a sudden potential for top 4?

Not a chance

So who do you support then chump? Wba, villa or Brum? Clearly you are not a wolves fan. As somewhat of a ***** myself I can spot another one easily and you are of the highest order...

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
So who do you support then chump? Wba, villa or Brum? Clearly you are not a wolves fan. As somewhat of a ***** myself I can spot another one easily and you are of the highest order...

Good grief what on earth are you on about?

1) We are closer in position to bottom half then top 4.

2) We are closer in points to bottom half then top 4.

3) Won 1 in 6 in league.

4) Won 1 in 8 in all competitions.

Those the stats for top 4 team? Instead of pathetic abuse and name calling how about you actually comment on points like an adult?

I say we're more likely to finish bottom half then top 4, our form and league table show that, but shall i just stick my head in sand and sing kum by ya and say whatever you/others wanna hear and be a happy clapper?

No thanks

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

1 win in 6 in league and that game we should never have won but Southampton gave it us.

People seem to be forgetting we're in very poor form and all of a sudden potential for top 4?

Not a chance
1 win in 6. Two of those were against liverpool. One against man united away. There isn't a drop in form, it's just a tough set of games.
You all did this at the start of the season with talk about relegation, which now looks a little embarrassing.

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
1 win in 6. Two of those were against liverpool. One against man united away. There isn't a drop in form, it's just a tough set of games.
You all did this at the start of the season with talk about relegation, which now looks a little embarrassing.

Try reading my post, I never said we WOULD finish bottom half, i think we will probably finish 7/8th.

I simply said we're more likely to finish bottom half then top 4, form and league table dont lie.

Who mentioned relegation? Lol

D

Deleted member 9788

3) Won 1 in 6 in league.

Those the stats for top 4 team? Instead of pathetic abuse and name calling how about you actually comment on points like an adult?

I say we're more likely to finish bottom half then top 4, our form and league table show that, but shall i just stick my head in sand and sing kum by ya and say whatever you/others wanna hear and be a happy clapper?

No thanks

Not basing you being a wum on those stats. More your a sad **** who clearly doesn't support wolves as you constantly slate us. Here's 1 for you, if you are genuine fan either meet up for a drink on Friday and come to the game with us or you can have my ticket free of charge and go in and support the team. Deal?

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Not basing you being a wum on those stats. More your a sad **** who clearly doesn't support wolves as you constantly slate us. Here's 1 for you, if you are genuine fan either meet up for a drink on Friday and come to the game with us or you can have my ticket free of charge and go in and support the team. Deal?

Back to childish name calling again I see, very mature response.

No thank you as got a season ticket, do appreciate the offer though.

Back to actual post if you are willing to say how im wrong? In your opinion are we more likely to finish 11th or 4th?

WalsallWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not a chance
Very poor form? 2 of those 6 games we have played Liverpool and gave them there best game of the season. Southampton gave us nothing, we earned it to a superb turnaround. We also should have won at Old Trafford, your only as good as your last performance and we was impressive last Saturday. So poor form? Yes while 5 points out of a potential 18 isn't great, judge us after the next 6 games. Judge us after Friday. We are top four contenders, ask one of the best teams in the land.

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Very poor form? 2 of those 6 games we have played Liverpool and gave them there best game of the season. Southampton gave us nothing, we earned it to a superb turnaround. We also should have won at Old Trafford, your only as good as your last performance and we was impressive last Saturday. So poor form? Yes while 5 points out of a potential 18 isn't great, judge us after the next 6 games. Judge us after Friday. We are top four contenders, ask one of the best teams in the land.

Try and spin it however you want, but surely not even the OTT happy clappers on here can disagree that 1 win in 8 is poor form? Infact i bet most on here would argue thats fantastic amazing form.

Why after the next 6? Its a discussion now, not in a months time, at this moment we have 1 won in 8 and people think we will get top 4? Wow.

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

3) Won 1 in 6 in league.

No thanks
I would say that this is fair comment. Anyone who doesn't agree is welcome to provide the facts that counter sally's points.
Calling him another team's fan is not a valid and convincing argument.
He's an asshole, but his points are contextually correct.

M

merseawolf

3) Won 1 in 6 in league.

I say we're more likely to finish bottom half then top 4, our form and league table show that, but shall i just stick my head in sand and sing kum by ya and say whatever you/others wanna he ar and be a happy clapper?

No thanks
92 points from the last 62 League games and you think we are likely to drop into the bottom half in the next 14 games considering we have also played Liverpool City and Utd twice.
Come on who do you really support.

D

Deleted member 9788

I think its fair to mention the lack of league wins etc without getting abuse
I would say that this us fair comment. Anyone who doesn't agree is welcome to provide the facts that counter sally's points.

Like I said the stats are true. No one is denying that. It's the fact @SallyWolf constantly slates wolves but bigs up other teams local to us and their players. Doesn't make sense. If he/she is a genuine wolves fan I have offered my ticket for him/her to take free of cost and shut me and lot of others up...

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score
92 points from the last 62 League games and you think we are likely to drop into the bottom half in the next 14 games considering we have also played Liverpool City and Utd twice.
Come on who do you really support.

I never said we would finish bottom half, ive said earlier on i think 7th or 8th (but lets ignore that and accuse me of being a villa fan or abuse me).

I simply said more likely then top 4, is that difficult to understand?

Last edited by a moderator:

Guzeppi

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Like I said the stats are true. No one is denying that. It's the fact @SallyWolf constantly slates wolves but bigs up other teams local to us and their players. Doesn't make sense. If he/she is a genuine wolves fan I have offered my ticket for him/her to take free of cost and shut me and lot of others up...
Interesting call out.

xbomber

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I would say that this is fair comment. Anyone who doesn't agree is welcome to provide the facts that counter sally's points.
Can't disagree. If he or she is a wind up merchant they'll be loving some of the emotional responses.

SallyWolf

Groupie
Reaction score

Interesting call out.

I have responded about ticket but hasnt gone through for some reason.

Punjabi, with all due respect do you know what you're talking about? Ive never mentioned West Brom, Walsall, Birmingham or any other club except for Aston Villa which was on the Aston Villa thread (is that not what its for?).

Ive also never mentioned any other player apart from Grealish and Mcginn, mentioned Mcginn once because discussion was going on about him or Neves, i dont particularly rate Mcginn or Neves so could see why some would pick one over the other.

Grealish comments ive made have always been in a Grealish discussion brought up by other people (is that not allowed again?) And all ive ever said is he is a very very good player and gets into our team easily, if i said it about Maddison would you be making a fuss?

So you've made a statement that I always bring up other players from other clubs, whereas facts show ive only ever said I rate Grealish, so from the 80-100 first team players from other midland clubs ive said i rate 1, and that makes me a villa or wba fan? Dont you see how ridiculous that is?

M

merseawolf

Back on subject. Classic mind games from Jose trying to ramp up a bit of pressure on his competition.
Like after Spurs beat us he was quick to heap praise on us easy to do after a victory he wouldn’t of been so kind in his words had they failed to get a result.

D

Deleted member 9788

Back on subject. Classic mind games from Jose trying to ramp up a bit of pressure on his competition.
Like after Spurs beat us he was quick to heap praise on us easy to do after a victory he wouldn’t of been so kind in his words had they failed to get a result.

What I was thinking. Surely his way of putting pressure on the 2 teams who don't have as much as the traditional big boys to challenge for top 4.

M

merseawolf

What I was thinking. Surely his way of putting pressure on the 2 teams who don't have as much as the traditional big boys to challenge for top 4.
Hope he is right. Would hate for us to drop into the relegation battle

Bankswolf The Third

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dont see it as mind games because I dont really think Nuno and Wilder would ever get dragged into stuff like that.
It is a reflection on the amount of competition that is currently in place for 4th. I would also throw Everton in there now as well who are having the late half of the season push teams have every single year.
Personally I can see us finishing around 7th/8th than 4th to be honest and that isnt negativity or being a wind up but more to do with our run in coming up. A lot will be said once we box off Leicester/Norwich/Spurs but I think it is too big an ask

M

merseawolf

I dont see it as mind games because I dont really think Nuno and Wilder would ever get dragged into stuff like that.
It is a reflection on the amount of competition that is currently in place for 4th. I would also throw Everton in there now as well who are having the late half of the season push teams have every single year.
Personally I can see us finishing around 7th/8th than 4th to be honest and that isnt negativity or being a wind up but more to do with our run in coming up. A lot will be said once we box off Leicester/Norwich/Spurs but I think it is too big an ask
7th 8th isn’t being negative! 7th would be a fantastic season again. I just look at our points return over a long period and don’t see where the evidence is that we will be dropping far.
With the squad looking strong again with Boly and Jota back and the new fella looking lively I can see us pushing Chelsea and the others all the way.
Great times to be a Wolves fan

Coshamwolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Not a chance
`Southampton gave it us?` Was a great second half comeback against a then in form Saints, is what I witnessed!

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see us getting the 4th place. We need to make up 6 points over 13 matches and whilst that is eminently 'doable', we have to contend with teams that are in better form (SU and Everton) as well as teams that have done this before (Spuds, MU and Chelsea) over a period when we are involved again in the EL.
Whilst Sally may or may not be a WUM, the points made about poor to average form are valid. Yes, we've played Liverpool, City and Man U over the past couple of months or so, but we've also played Norwich (awful performance), Newcastle (drew at home against a side without half a first team), Watford (awful defending) and Southampton (awful first half, much better second). What seems to define these performances is our inconsistency. For every Man City, there is a Newcastle, for every Liverpool a Watford!
We are currently on 35 points and as a Wolves' fan of many years, I would take a top ten finish after we get the remaining points needed to ensure we are safe from relegation. :D

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
`Southampton gave it us?` Was a great second half comeback against a then in form Saints, is what I witnessed!
It was a sensational second half, Cosham. Unfortunately that followed a miserable first half where we gifted Saints two goals. Football matches are played over 90 minutes and whilst the second half was remarkable, the match as a whole showed what an inconsistent team we are.

WolfInSheep'sClothing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't see us getting the 4th place. We need to make up 6 points over 13 matches and whilst that is eminently 'doable', we have to contend with teams that are in better form (SU and Everton) as well as teams that have done this before (Spuds, MU and Chelsea) over a period when we are involved again in the EL.
Whilst Sally may or may not be a WUM, the points made about poor to average form are valid. Yes, we've played Liverpool, City and Man U over the past couple of months or so, but we've also played Norwich (awful performance), Newcastle (drew at home against a side without half a first team), Watford (awful defending) and Southampton (awful first half, much better second). What seems to define these performances is our inconsistency. For every Man City, there is a Newcastle, for every Liverpool a Watford!
We are currently on 35 points and as a Wolves' fan of many years, I would take a top ten finish after we get the remaining points needed to ensure we are safe from relegation. :D
You aim too low. We will have enough points to avoid relegation this friday.

M

merseawolf

It was a sensational second half, Cosham. Unfortunately that followed a miserable first half where we gifted Saints two goals. Football matches are played over 90 minutes and whilst the second half was remarkable, the match as a whole showed what an inconsistent team we are.
Inconsistant in how we play or results? I see our play as pretty consistent. You pretty much know our pattern of play.
Individually i think we make too many mistakes that costs us results but as a team over a long period we perform well.

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Inconsistant in how we play or results? I see our play as pretty consistent. You pretty much know our pattern of play.
Individually i think we make too many mistakes that costs us results but as a team over a long period we perform well.
Inconsistent in level/intensity of play which often translates into results. Yes, we have a pattern that rarely changes, but now that teams know us, they often counter our style. The first half against Saints was a half where we were not playing at the accepted intensity (for whatever reason; tiredness!). Second half, after what I imagine was a tea-cup throwing, *******ing from Nuno, we were at it again.

Back
Top Bottom