Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Posters critical of Ruben Neves

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The funniest thing about this forum is posters, adults with eyes, who have been critical of Rueben Neves.
Read plenty of it at lunchtime, absolutely hilarious.
It’s laughable that folk who act like they know football don’t rate this man. Comfortably our best player since I started in 1988, we are ****ing privileged to have him. A ****ing rolls Royce of a player.
Wasted by Nuno, well done Bruno on getting the best out of him.
Going to be a sad, sad day when he goes, absolute legend.

Last edited:

Polish Wolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
The funniest thing about this forum is posters, adults with eyes, who have been critical of Rueben Neves.
It’s absolutely laughable that folk who act like they know football don’t rate this man. Comfortably our best player since I started in 1988, we are ****ing privileged to have him. A ****ing rolls Royce of a player.

Well said! Absolute legend - his goals alone would make him one and they only reveal a part of the story. The guy is top class - on and off the field. He will be spoken about in decades from now.

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
He could play for any of the top sides in the world and wouldn’t look out of place.

A wonderful footballer who will ultimately go down as a true Wolves great.

CrazyCrane

Groupie
Reaction score
It’s laughable that folk who act like they know football don’t rate this man. Comfortably our best player since I started in 1988, we are ****ing privileged to have him. A ****ing rolls Royce of a player.
Just shows we should all take what we read on here with a pinch of salt

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Only criticism anyone can really have of him, is we know what he's capable of, so anything below those levels is a disappointment.

What a player. Has given us all memories we will never forget.

oldgoldheart

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I started in 1970 and he is the best i have seen. Better even then ken hibbitt and i loved him. We didnt realise what we had with jota but we are starting to see neves blossom. He is still only just 25. He looks much older and his best years lie ahead of him. Will get 100 caps for portugal

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree most of this but could have lived without the gratuitous dig at Nuno.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I agree most of this but could have lived without the gratuitous dig at Nuno.
I love Nuno but I’m not wrong though. Rueben holding hands with the centre backs did my head in.
You won’t see it, or admit that’s he’s been better under Bruno as it isn’t part of your agenda so pointless arguing.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I love Nuno but I’m not wrong though. Rueben holding hands with the centre backs did my head in.
You won’t see it, or admit that’s he’s been better under Bruno as it isn’t part of your agenda so pointless arguing.
Don't want to row either. Better than last season undoubtedly but the same applies to pretty much any of our squad other than perhaps Jonny and Pedro thus far. Better than the two seasons before that? On a level l'd accept.
Oh, and re the supposed agenda, l acknowledged elsewhere that Lage got it right today.

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't want to row either. Better than last season undoubtedly but the same applies to pretty much any of our squad other than perhaps Jonny and Pedro thus far. Better than the two seasons before that? On a level l'd accept.
Oh, and re the supposed agenda, l acknowledged elsewhere that Lage got it right today.
Very big of you. Neves is having his best premier league season for us, Bruno deserves credit for that.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Very big of you. Neves is having his best premier league season for us, Bruno deserves credit for that.
It's good to see a class act on top form. It would be a boring old world if we all agreed about absolutely everything. Have a good night sir.

bully9

Reaction score
I started in 1970 and he is the best i have seen. Better even then ken hibbitt and i loved him. We didnt realise what we had with jota but we are starting to see neves blossom. He is still only just 25. He looks much older and his best years lie ahead of him. Will get 100 caps for portugal
Better than Kenny wow that is some statement mate ,

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You to, Bruno Lages barmy army!
This might just surprise you...

Black Country Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was great tonight no doubt, and has all the talent in the world, but seriously can you say he has been playing well last few games?
Criticism is allowed if players dont perform no matter who they are
I dont think ive seen one post that says they dont rate him at any time
Give him the time on the ball and he will rip any team to shreds never mind Watford,credit where its due but i will always criticise if warranted

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was great tonight no doubt, and has all the talent in the world, but seriously can you say he has been playing well last few games?
Criticism is allowed if players dont perform no matter who they are
I dont think ive seen one post that says they dont rate him at any time
Give him the time on the ball and he will rip any team to shreds never mind Watford,credit where its due but i will always criticise if warranted
Here we go, clueless!

Hot Fuss

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
This might just surprise you...

No idea what you’re on about?

Dawnwolf

Reaction score
My favourite player, and for me the poster boy of the new Wolves era, when he goes I will be gutted.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Probably the most important player at the club.

Thing now traore is gone the people who see everything through the value of who we can sell as a yardstick to success have a new target.
.... next season when he's fully fit the same folk will be looking at Pedro...

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bruno said just 24 hours ago that we want to tie down our best players with new contracts.

Never mind tying him down, Ruben should be chained down and sign a new long term contract just like Pedro. He IS our best player amongst some very good players. He is obviously enjoying his football, he loves the club where he is settled with his young family, the fans and our City.

Announce a bank holiday in Wolverhampton when he signs. I won’t say ‘if’. I will be positive and say ‘when’.

I was in my teens when I saw Peter Knowles all those years ago and just loved to see him play. Ruben is right up there with Knocker and the great Peter Broadbent as midfield legends. Kenny Hibbitt is another one along with Mike Bailey.

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He would tap dance into any top side in the world, Barcelona especially.

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
For me, he is as close to Bully hero status as any player has ever got. It’s simply ridiculous, and kinda weird, how much he loves it here and is still here.

Absolutely love him.
Probably get pelters for this but Bully is nowhere near in the same class as Neves
Neves is top drawer in the premier league

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Madness that’s he still only 25

R

reanswolf

Me too Ercall, I know exactly what you are saying.......loved King Kenny, John Richards, Mike Bailey, The Doog, Waggy, Frank Munro, Derek Parkin, Willie Carr, Steve Daley etc, and Bully of course, but Ruben is just the most complete player I have ever seen grace a Wolves shirt.

Moutinho, Willy Boly, Jota, Jimenez, Coady, Jonny also right up there from the current crop, but again, Ruben is just the dogs absolute ******.

Cookyssweetleftfoot

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Biggest signing by some distance in recent years and has been a fantastic professional on and off the pitch.
He and Jota have been two of my favourite players to wear the old gold and would love to think we could give the summer window a real go and persuade Ruben to stay a bit longer.
Even in those games where he is not at his best, he never shirks and some of the moments he has given us will never be forgotten.

Back
Top Bottom