Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi Adam!

Good to hear you're going to visit. As for the Wisla game you can safely go. Football fans do not get the best press here, but it is way over the top. The grounds are really safe. Just don't take club colours with you, especially if you go with someone supporting Stoke/Sunderland or old-fashioned Southampton supporter, as the main rivals of Wisla - Cracovia play in red&white stripes. For one time entry you will have to buy "ID" card together with the ticket. You can buy it at the gates. The ID cost is 10 zloty which is about 2 pounds, so it's not expensive. Just prepare for a dreadful level of football being played in Poland!

As for the places to visit, it depends on whether you want more sight seeing or have fun, or a balanced mixture of the two. Just let me know what your priorities are and I'll try to give you some recommendations.

Cheers, Marcin
    Hi mate, hope you're well.

I'm going to Krakow in March, cannot wait! I've heard great things about the place. Wisla are playing on the Friday night we're there. There's 10 of us, is it wise for us to go? As in it's unlikely that it'll cause any problems? We're not the type to start chanting England songs like idiots! Is it common for tourists to go to Wisla home games do you know? Any major recommendations of cool places to go or things to do? Hope you don't mind me asking! Thanks, Adam
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Back
Top Bottom