Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Oh Adama Traore!

Keep or sell?

• Keep

Votes: 143 45.0%
  • Sell

Votes: 175 55.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wolfslair

Reaction score
That was the point, Don Goodman never played above Championship level again...even with his link play and ability to jump high to win headers, he actually became a foil instead of the main striker..
Ah ok sorry mate…. But yeah he wasn’t close the same player after the injury bug caught him…..

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One day you hear he’s back in training and the next day he’s off on his holidays.

Jacthelad

Reaction score
Gone quiet, not heard anything since the squad were in Spain.
Not sure if Adama is actually back at Compton training, or still in Spain having treatment on his injury?
He was at the open training day last week. He said hello to my kids as he cane out of the changing room. But then disappeared so i take it is training separate from the team

Berlin Wolf

Supporters Clubs Empresario
Reaction score
He was at the open training day last week. He said hello to my kids as he came out of the changing room. But then disappeared so i take it is training separate from the team
Thanks for the update on Adama, Jacthelad.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didnt fly out of the country a few days ago and there was something with him on Instagram with him on a Yacht.

wwbug

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
What is going on ? Is he injured or just awaiting a transfer ?

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hamstring injury should be back for the Spurs game.
Maybe you’re right but I felt that the ham injury was exaggerated a bit as a ‘diplomatic’ cover for him. His head might not be in a good place after being rejected by Barca and no bids coming in for him,( as far as we know). His confidence must have taken quite a bruising………hope he comes good, for us or somebody else.

Top Bottom