Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno signs for Spurs

D

Deleted member 5276

Sad day... but life moves on and time for me to remove my "Nuno had a dream" scarf from my wall. Afraid as much as I wish him well in life in general, Spurs have inflicted too much pain in my life to want him to bring them any trophies. Interesting times but I am pleased to see from that image that he looks happy once again. He deserves that.

rincewind

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would have given him longer at Wolves but understand why he got the chop by mutual consent. Will always be grateful for the job he did here.
But the apparent touting around and speed he's found a new club have somehow cast a shadow on his memory for me. Yes, I know he's entitled to find a new job but this combined with last season, I don't know it just seems wrong. I'm sure plenty on here will be pleased and think it proves Wolves wrong.
Still wish him luck, think he will need it there but after his round of applause when he takes his place at Molineux I hope his team get stuffed.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
roll call for bruno......time to step up to the plate

Bilston paul

Groupie
Reaction score
I think this is the start of the end for Nuno and may be something he never comes back from. Already the fans don't want him, he plays very similar football to Mourinho but is much less successful and his first transfer business will be their best player leaving.

I can't see anything but a real struggle, if he does make a success of it there it's better than anything he achieved here.
Totally agree. His style doesn't suit the Tottenham punters. He won't be adored like he was here. Just doesn't seem like a good fit to me.

Hollywood Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
**** Nuno

Once he's in an opponants technical area he's the enem
Technically, he's about 100 miles closer to his family, so that's nice for him at least.
Obviously a man of honour. Left us so he could return home to be with his family (although I understand his son is at Manchester
Uni). Did not take him long to get over that or is it the money.

understand his son is at uni in Manchester)

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him. He'll need it I feel

We've moved on though. Onwards and upwards

Spurs are massively bigger than us, a huge challenge for him and we shouldn't be comparing ourselves to them at all yet

D

Deleted member 11332

I also really despise spurs as a club. Such a shame really he's lowered himself to manage a club like that. Makes.me question his self respect and morals

whitnash wolf ex.dewsbury

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
wasn`t at the last home game so will give him one round of polite applause then forget him.
I don`t care what happens to ex players who go to other clubs same with managers
we have had the curse of the ex. striker(jota) hope it`s not the same with the manager.
have we had a manager who`s gone to a bigger club before?

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I think this is the start of the end for Nuno and may be something he never comes back from. Already the fans don't want him, he plays very similar football to Mourinho but is much less successful and his first transfer business will be their best player leaving.

I can't see anything but a real struggle, if he does make a success of it there it's better than anything he achieved here.
Its not going to want to make harry kane want to stay, although with levy he wont have much choice probably

Rednal Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him, their fans won't like the negative football though if it's not getting results, they already think its a downgrade and think he's a btec Mourinho so he has a big job on his hands to get them on his side.

Personally think he won't last the season there, Levy is a difficult guy to work under
I think he'll be at Spurs longer than Lage will be at Wolves . It'll be interesting.
We got our first choice, Spurs got their 7th 8th 9th +th. I know who I'd sooner have.
Wonder what choices either club will have if things go pear shaped during the season.

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Still confused as to why he left us, good luck to him but don't see it as a good fit at Spurs, it could be more of the Morinhio style

Munro Munro

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I think he'll be at Spurs longer than Lage will be at Wolves . It'll be interesting.
We got our first choice, Spurs got their 7th 8th 9th +th. I know who I'd sooner have.
Wonder what choices either club will have if things go pear shaped during the season.
What is your reasoning behind that?

D

Deleted member yltz11841

I’d definitely have a bet on that being wrong

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Eugh. Wished he’d gone abroad. Hate the thought of seeing him in the away dugout so soon after leaving us.
I just hope we start off well because we won't hear the end of it if we don't.... I can just imagine it if we lose to Tottenham!

WV10Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Levy will want Spurs to get champions league football, which they won’t get.

Jeff will want us to be mid-table and develop our young players which Bruno will do.

Back
Top Bottom