Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Nuno signs for Spurs

Keyser Soze

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ouch. Naturally it has to be our first home game.

ah well, moved on. Good luck to him but not where I wanted to see him end up

it’ll be tough for him there, he won’t get a lot of love

Greeno

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If he'd been poached, i'd be ****ed.

But he wasn't. Our form fell off a cliff, he was dismissed and he's not got the job on the power of a great season with Wolves.

He was probably 4th or 5th choice, a safe pair of hands of someone who knows the league for a team that's close to becoming a laughing stock.

C'est la vie.

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder if hes managed to get his backroom staff jobs, as this was apparently why he turned Palace down

92WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I thought the protacted nature of Nuno's new job would stop it hurting as much... but nope that was like a sucker punch.

mcwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
guess wolves first home game.

D

Deleted member 11332

I think this is the start of the end for Nuno and may be something he never comes back from. Already the fans don't want him, he plays very similar football to Mourinho but is much less successful and his first transfer business will be their best player leaving.

I can't see anything but a real struggle, if he does make a success of it there it's better than anything he achieved here.

AlexWolvesHD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good luck to him, their fans won't like the negative football though if it's not getting results, they already think its a downgrade and think he's a btec Mourinho so he has a big job on his hands to get them on his side.

Personally think he won't last the season there, Levy is a difficult guy to work under

rg4352

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hilarious, I had him down as a prouder man than taking a job as 7th/8th/9th whatever it was choice of manager. would love to know who’s promised who what to get this over the line. Hope we smash them in our first game

Back
Top Bottom