Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
But we haven't sold our best 2 players....so it evens it out.....you are right we can't tell with players but if we had sold neves n Neto last week and had 4 or 5 players from the Austrian n Dutch league, I would probably be more worried...and more worryingly for Leeds they haven't done nowt about stopping conceding goals for fun...
And equally we have done nothing about adding some creativity and equally important a goal scorer .I just hope we do

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conor Hourihane - gone to Derby after being released by Villa

Remember when people wanted him

What, 7 years ago when in that time he's been a really good championship player and played in the premier league.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
He was never that good mate

At a time when we had McDonald, Saville and Edwards in midfield.

He would've been an upgrade on two of the three. Didn't make the step up in the premier league but he's a good championship player. Real surprise he's gone to league 1.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just dont see Gordon as being worth 35 million.

Me neither, looks lively the few times I've seen him but never thought wow he's going to be a real player for a top club. Got marc albrighton vibs

Bognor_Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me neither, looks lively the few times I've seen him but never thought wow he's going to be a real player for a top club. Got marc albrighton vibs
People talk about Podence but Gordon is hands down the biggest diver in the league does it ATLEAST once a game... Proper cheat!

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Liverpool's ability to extract top top fees for bang average players is truly remarkable. What a fee that is for them.

Just catching up with today's transfer news - who's this lad everyone's talking about going to Sheff Utd? Never heard of him but it seems I should have!

Leeds' plan is a bit odd imo. If they have a bad start and - let's say - Marsch gets sacked before Christmas, they're left with 100 million worth of Jesse Marsch players.

I never like the 'raiding old club' plan for that reason.

I also hate Leeds and would absolutely love them to fail. I'm glad Raphinha is leaving as he's going to be world class and it's annoying that one of my favourite players outside of Wolves plays for that odious bunch!

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Chelsea are reportedly interested in Frenkie de Jong. It would be funny if they beat Man Utd in the race to sign him. United have been spending weeks trying to get him but they just don't seem to have the same pull anymore.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Southampton have made some excellent signings so far, signing some really talented young players

Bazunu, Bella-Kotchap, Laiva & Aribo are all players I would have been happy to see us sign

That's the Lithuanian version of the Teletubbies, and no one can tell me otherwise.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Every summer people spit the dummy over signings by other clubs of players most of us have never heard of. In general less than 50% of those players come good.
Leeds have strengthened for sure but their current system makes them vulnerable they get picked off. First game of the season though is going to be tough we can’t go there and play 2 in the midfield we will get overrun they press so high. Southampton are one to watch I’m not convinced they are anything special

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Every summer people spit the dummy over signings by other clubs of players most of us have never heard of. In general less than 50% of those players come good.
Tbf people also claim players they've heard of are great business and go mad like Ings

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aribo would have been a good signing for us, I liked the look of him when he was at Charlton and at £10mill we wasted more than that on Hwang

D

Deleted member sbk12944

Eh? Digne gotta be their top earner?
No idea but asked a Villa mate what players he thought they needed and it seems they have been and purchased in every position he thought they needed competition in. He said another upgrade in midfield and central defence and he can’t complain at all as it’s beyond any expectations he had. If it works is another matter but looks like Gerrard is definitely being backed.

Back
Top Bottom