Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Barca being dicks to Leeds for raphina.

Everton sign tarkowski. I know he would be on massive wages, but exactly the sort of experienced head we need to transform to a back 4
He will be a disaster imo. Ask him to play further up than his 6 yard box and he'll be the next Michael Keane

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Easy come easy go.

Air Wolf 90

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Good point.

Me too - maybe Michael Keane just had a good season and is a meh player. Tarkowski is a very very solid player imo.
This is the only transfer I have ever been ITK about. There was contact from Wolves (probably from every PL club though) but he was never coming to Molineux. A bumper 4 year deal for a player about to turn 30…
My contact says Nathan Collins looks like the ‘real deal’ though…

The Wolf In The North

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Palhinha. So, either:
1) We weren't interested in the first place ; 2) We were interested, but Neves is no longer leaving ; 3) We were interested, but have identified and are confident in securing a better target ; 4) We ****ed that up big time and got gazumped by the mighty Fulham.

Air Wolf 90

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
This is the only transfer I have ever been ITK about. There was contact from Wolves (probably from every PL club though) but he was never coming to Molineux. A bumper 4 year deal for a player about to turn 30…
My contact says Nathan Collins looks like the ‘real deal’ though…
As in very highly rated. I’ve got nothing on whether he’s a Wolves target.

I understand Wolves were very cagey about the amount they have to spend this summer. Of course, this might be just smart negotiation.

WolfLing

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barca keep saying that de Jong wants to stay, but I think that's just rhetoric to drive his price up.

He will be kicked out the door to United for as much money as possible. That will enable Barca to sign Lewandowski.

Ronaldo will then go to Bayern, win a title in a 4th country and score another bagful of Champions League goals.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Phillips confirmed a City player

Premier Quality

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Darko Gyabi going from Man City to Leeds, that’s the kind of profile of player I’d love us to be going for - Romeo Lavia too.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barca keep saying that de Jong wants to stay, but I think that's just rhetoric to drive his price up.

He will be kicked out the door to United for as much money as possible. That will enable Barca to sign Lewandowski.

Ronaldo will then go to Bayern, win a title in a 4th country and score another bagful of Champions League goals.
Seen reports that Erikson has an agreement in principle to join ManUre. Unsure what impact that might have on other signings for them.

Edited to add:
Bizarrely the last few posts of the thread only showed after l posted this - not sure what was going on.

WickedWolfie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dunno, I think he’s still more than good enough to be a starter at Utd. And completely agree on your second point.
Agreed all around. When you look at some of the utter crap ManUre have in their midfield he has to have a decent chance of starting and probably wouldn't be signing unless he has some assurances.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I dunno, I think he’s still more than good enough to be a starter at Utd. And completely agree on your second point.
He’s miles better than McTominay and Fred imo Jade.

If he can’t get a starting place ahead of those 2 he’d be better off staying at Brentford!

Fantastic that he is playing again as you say.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

Shocking fall that is, he's earning the ££ but my god that Spurs job killed him

His stock was at a high when he left Wolves, should never have gone to spurs.

Although financially he is going to be doing very well out of this it saddens me to see our greatest manager in most's lifetime plying his trade in a bit part league with a wedge of cash.

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely seems to be a bigger gap being created between the big 6 and the rest of the division. Sad to see.

T

TheConcourse

Don’t blame Nuno tbh. Comfortably the best coach in that league, a **** ton of money, next to no pressure.

He’s never going to reach the summit in a top European league, might as well store the cash and enjoy being in the game.

Back
Top Bottom