Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aribo joining Southampton. Pereira going to Fulham. It will be laughable if we are the only club not to have signed a senior player in the coming days when we are crying out for new blood.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Other teams strengthen and we stand still oh

We’re not standing still MEW!

We have got rid of Ruddy, Saiss, Marcal, Hoever (loan), Giles (loan), Sanderson (loan), Bolla (loan) and Trincao (returned to Barcelona) so we’re not standing still.

Thats 8 outs and not one in. I’m not including Traore who does not want to be here or MGW who could be the same, as new arrivals. As it stands God knows what our substitutes bench will look like next season let alone our squad!

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We’re not standing still MEW!

We have got rid of Ruddy, Saiss, Marcal, Hoever (loan), Giles (loan), Sanderson (loan) and Bolla (loan) so we’re not standing still.

Thats 7 outs and not one in. As it stands God knows what our substitutes bench will look like next season let alone our squad!
Disappointing isn’t it… I was looking forward to seeing Bolla. Marcal always did a job when called upon. Going to be interesting really because like you say we’ve lost a lot of players that played last season Saiss and Marcal featured a fair bit didn’t they.

Talk about wanting a bigger squad doesn’t look likely. The bench probably includes the likes of Jordao if he’s not sold.

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Aribo joining Southampton. Pereira going to Fulham. It will be laughable if we are the only club not to have signed a senior player in the coming days when we are crying out for new blood.
Don’t think Leicester have signed anybody yet JOS.

Not sure about Brighton and Bournemouth have only signed free transfers.

I’d say we’re screaming and shouting for new blood, not crying.

As it stands God knows what our substitutes bench will look like next season, let alone our squad!

sc91

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Aribo any good? I always thought he was a bit tosh but I'm reading that I'm very wrong!
Hes pretty good in all fairness, very direct, good bit of skill, strength, finishing slightly suspect but a shrewd bit of business, Saints are building quite a decent little side.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hes pretty good in all fairness, very direct, good bit of skill, strength, finishing slightly suspect but a shrewd bit of business, Saints are building quite a decent little side.
I was actually really impressed by Saints when they played us at Molineux. We won, but saints were pretty good (which I guess counts for nothing). They've lost a leading player in Broja but they have a v good track record of signing impressive yout

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit surprised by these comments, dark horse for relegation for me.
Only team worse than us in last 6 games of the year, 5 points off drop last time and awful GD. Lost probably their 2nd best player.
And me ....ward prowse will go to west ham as well......loads more likely than neves leaving..

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
100% I don’t think we are that good at it either the Traore decision is more baffling day by day
Can't get everything right ..all the time....this place would have been in uproar if we had cashed in on Traore after that 1 good season......imagine the moaning if we had lost our two best players like Leeds have after two seasons in the premier league.......we moaned when they sold Jota and nw people are moaning we don't sell enough .......they can't win....

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bit surprised by these comments, dark horse for relegation for me.
Only team worse than us in last 6 games of the year, 5 points off drop last time and awful GD. Lost probably their 2nd best player.
Oof didn't realise they had such a drop off. I quite rate them. They remind me a bit of (more) budget Wolves. Look like world beaters for a month then turn into Birmingham reserves for the next. Broja is a big miss.

Had them to go down last season but they should have more than forest, Bournemouth+ Leeds

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Oof didn't realise they had such a drop off. I quite rate them. They remind me a bit of (more) budget Wolves. Look like world beaters for a month then turn into Birmingham reserves for the next. Broja is a big miss.

Had them to go down last season but they should have more than forest, Bournemouth+ Leeds
Leeds will be completely different side. Can't make head nor tails of them atm.
Soton usually do have bursts of games you're correct. Could be enough points

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Definitely seems to be a bigger gap being created between the big 6 and the rest of the division. Sad to see.
Nah! Two or three out of the six teams will end up being bang average.

Oldgold Wolfcub

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Disappointing isn’t it… I was looking forward to seeing Bolla. Marcal always did a job when called upon. Going to be interesting really because like you say we’ve lost a lot of players that played last season Saiss and Marcal featured a fair bit didn’t they.

Talk about wanting a bigger squad doesn’t look likely. The bench probably includes the likes of Jordao if he’s not sold.
The way our management are going the idea of a bigger squad is to bring in Billy Bunter and Desperate Dan.

stever

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Conor Hourihane - gone to Derby after being released by Villa

Remember when people wanted him

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds will be completely different side. Can't make head nor tails of them atm.
Soton usually do have bursts of games you're correct. Could be enough points
Leeds seem to be doing a ‘Mark Mcghee’. Raiding his old club for average players. Jesse Marsch thinking if you’re American and played at Red Bull you will do. Not convinced myself and hope it fails.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Leeds summer business reminds me of when Villas boas was at Spurs, when they sold bale....signing too many un proven players from lesser leagues and I expect it to be potentially a bit of a shambles...to many in one go...No dowt in a few year just like villas boas signings some will turn out quite good.....but it won't be Jessie march who gets the benefit.....

Jonzy54

In Memory
Reaction score
Leeds summer business reminds me of when Villas boas was at Spurs, when they sold bale....signing too many un proven players from lesser leagues and I expect it to be potentially a bit of a shambles...to many in one go...No dowt in a few year just like villas boas signings some will turn out quite good.....but it won't be Jessie march who gets the benefit.....
You never can tell with signings but they are almost certain to be losing 2 of their better players and in fairness to them they have gone out into the market and done something about it.
They had a pretty poor season last year and we finished badly ,the difference is we have done nothing to correct our failings.

Mugwump

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I just dont see Gordon as being worth 35 million.

lets all have a disco

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
You never can tell with signings but they are almost certain to be losing 2 of their better players and in fairness to them they have gone out into the market and done something about it.
They had a pretty poor season last year and we finished badly ,the difference is we have done nothing to correct our failings.
But we haven't sold our best 2 players....so it evens it out.....you are right we can't tell with players but if we had sold neves n Neto last week and had 4 or 5 players from the Austrian n Dutch league, I would probably be more worried...and more worryingly for Leeds they haven't done nowt about stopping conceding goals for fun...

Back
Top Bottom