Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

SquaddieWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Christian Eriksen free transfer to Man Utd just been confirmed on SSN

clivewolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bernardo Silva could be on his way to Barcelona if reports are accurate. I think he's been a brilliant player for the Premier League and I've enjoyed watching him play. The perfect mix of talent and a winning attitude.

Starsky

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sorry if already posted, but Cornet to Everton so they won't want Adama.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Bernardo Silva could be on his way to Barcelona if reports are accurate. I think he's been a brilliant player for the Premier League and I've enjoyed watching him play. The perfect mix of talent and a winning attitude.
Peps rubbished the idea of him leaving.

SmokeyGB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I can confirm that my club have signed 2 players this pre season.
1 player was on trial last week bagged all 5 goals (former Barnsley and Sheff Wed academy player) in a 5-2 win.
Another player a former Namibian U18s International (now 25) who was dynamite in CAM role.

Signed on Wednesday , scouted myself it's easy finding and buying players.

Come on Scott get a move on.

Notsoslimshady

Groupie
Reaction score
Seems Barca are potentially throwing a lot of money around for a club that appeared to be asking us for favours. Sure any free transfers they have and are picking up are going to be on decent wages, re-signing Dembele possibly, Raphinha and Lewandowski for a rumoured 100m.

The players they want rid of surely can't free up that much wage wise, and aren't there issues even if they sell De Jong

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
They can’t even afford to pay de Jong off so no idea how they go for Lewandowski who is hardly going to take a pay cut at this point in his career

dnf14

Reaction score
They can’t even afford to pay de Jong off so no idea how they go for Lewandowski who is hardly going to take a pay cut at this point in his career
It gets worse: they're paying Lewandowski's agent €20m in commissions for doing his level best to burn his bridges with Bayern, roughly the same amount they can't seem to find underneath the cushions to pay De Jong.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
€9m net a year!

woop woop barmy army

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really don’t understand where there money is coming from.

The Lewandowski transfer is madness. That type of fee for a player towards the end of his career

Read an article not sure where it was. But Bayern didn’t want stage payments as they believe Barca wont be hear in a few years. Madness

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Lisandro Martinez the CB we were rumoured as being in for a couple of seasons ago? Remember there was one who joined Ajax after lots of links to us

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is Lisandro Martinez the CB we were rumoured as being in for a couple of seasons ago? Remember there was one who joined Ajax after lots of links to us
Wasn't that Edson Alvarez? Holding midfielder/centre back that went to Ajax after we were linked with him quite a bit

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Perhaps the PL was well advised steering clear of this potential crock of crap....

Very interesting Shakhtar are calling themselves a "Ukrainian" club. I don't think that is a very honest appraisal now, is it.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
O'Brien is a player Ive rated highly the two times I've seen him play but him + a LB for 10 mill suggests otherwise!

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
Perhaps the PL was well advised steering clear of this potential crock of crap....

They covered this in The Athletic podcast which I listened to today. Explained it well, Shakhtar have been well and truly screwed over.

Coops

Reaction score
Explained: Why Leicester are the only Premier League club not to have signed a player yet

Good piece in the Athletic about Leicester and their transfer predicament - sounds very similar to us. Good players they want to go for decent money (Tielemans is our Neves), but with very little interest at the prices being quoted.

The part about their squad entering last year of contracts and potentially get £0 from is worrying for them;

Tielemans is one of 10 players now in the final year of their contracts. Caglar Soyuncu, Ayoze Perez, Daniel Amartey, Mendy, Choudhury, Ryan Bertrand, Jamie Vardy, Jonny Evans and captain Kasper Schmeichel will all be free agents next summer as things stand.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Explained: Why Leicester are the only Premier League club not to have signed a player yet

Good piece in the Athletic about Leicester and their transfer predicament - sounds very similar to us. Good players they want to go for decent money (Tielemans is our Neves), but with very little interest at the prices being quoted.

The part about their squad entering last year of contracts and potentially get £0 from is worrying for them;

Tielemans is one of 10 players now in the final year of their contracts. Caglar Soyuncu, Ayoze Perez, Daniel Amartey, Mendy, Choudhury, Ryan Bertrand, Jamie Vardy, Jonny Evans and captain Kasper Schmeichel will all be free agents next summer as things stand.
Wow....

Leicester were viewed by Many (including me) as the opposite of us last season. Clever signings and a great squad that was going to make a proper top 4 challenge.

Crazy how quickly things change

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

They have one of the highest wages to turnover ratios in the league I believe as well, maybe the highest.

Back
Top Bottom