Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Non-Wolves Transfers (Summer Transfers 2022)

Stafford

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Load of *******s. Most fans could see he was a player in the making and most were frustrated he wasn’t given more time on the pitch. And if as you said the board were effectively being swayed by the fans and didn’t sign a player the manager wanted to keep then that is purely down to the board. Although from where I’m looking the board don’t seem to bothered what the fans think.

He clearly wasn't ready for the Premier league, as most Centre Midfielders aren't at his age.

We bring in young players. We need to wait for them to develop.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Load of *******s. Most fans could see he was a player in the making and most were frustrated he wasn’t given more time on the pitch.
Oh these fans with selective memory :rolleyes:
He had a bit of talent and didn’t show it enough to warrant a £20m transfer. He had all week to impress in training and obviously didn’t do enough.

Coops

Reaction score
Oh these fans with selective memory :rolleyes:
He had a bit of talent and didn’t show it enough to warrant a £20m transfer. He had all week to impress in training and obviously didn’t do enough.
100%.

Additionally we couldn't have given him the time and space needed to grow in the way he has. Only way this move has happened is because he went back to Porto.

If we purchased him for £20m and then loaned him back out on a whim he may be purchased for £40m a year later we'd have all had a meltdown.

CologneWolf

Reaction score
Cornwall Wolf said:
Have no knowledge on Nunes transfer .. cannot see we will spend £50 m on one player .. can say we have not had a single offer for Neves .. just an aside on Vitinha Wolves never bid for him because he told Wolves he would not sign for them and that is a fact

From the now defunct original summer 2022 transfer window thread. Post #9,185

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As above Hickey and Lewis Potter look to be signing for Brentford. Good signings for them.

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

Don't know much about Lewis-Potter but his record in L1 and Champ is pretty ordinary.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Cousins78

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Fulham after bailley from utd, they are doing bits........ I'll get my coat

Ironfistedmonk

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hickey is good, remember watching him for Hearts as a 17 year old I think he was at the time and he stood out, best player on the pitch

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have to accept we are a club of bargain basement these days compared to other clubs now

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Barca being dicks to Leeds for raphina.

Everton sign tarkowski. I know he would be on massive wages, but exactly the sort of experienced head we need to transform to a back 4

Halesowen wwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Even Brentford splashing the cash.
They are probably in a much better financial position than us to be fair. Nearly the same income yet their wage bill is far less than ours, plus not having a youth system means they dont have 80 odd players they have to pay wages to

JamesWolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Belotti to Monaco

Forest bringing in Niakhate, they've made some very smart signings so far

Wolvessince63

Reaction score
Barca being dicks to Leeds for raphina.

Everton sign tarkowski. I know he would be on massive wages, but exactly the sort of experienced head we need to transform to a back 4
,” Tarkowski told the club's official website.

“Speaking to the manager, it was very important to see what he wants from his players and his team, what he saw in me and why he wanted to sign me. Speaking to [Director of Football] Kevin Thelwell was also a factor. They both spoke about the ambition here which was really important for me.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
,” Tarkowski told the club's official website.

“Speaking to the manager, it was very important to see what he wants from his players and his team, what he saw in me and why he wanted to sign me. Speaking to [Director of Football] Kevin Thelwell was also a factor. They both spoke about the ambition here which was really important for me.
Further down the article he said

"I didn't really want to join a team that we were battling with in a relegation sense, but then I saw that they were going to make me their top earner" ;)

I like Tarkowski and think he's brilliant.

My mate has a theory that all Burnley defenders are terrible outside of Burnley's specific system and thinks Tarkowski is the next Michael Keane.

Either way, I'm surprised he didn't end up at Newcastle

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Further down the article he said

"I didn't really want to join a team that we were battling with in a relegation sense, but then I saw that they were going to make me their top earner" ;)

I like Tarkowski and think he's brilliant.

My mate has a theory that all Burnley defenders are terrible outside of Burnley's specific system and thinks Tarkowski is the next Michael Keane.

Either way, I'm surprised he didn't end up at Newcastle
Cluld be another roger Johnson / Scott dann scenario I agree , although think this is unlikely

Rhyl Wolf

Reaction score
Ronaldo leaving ManU. Genuinely don't have an opinion on it.

Back
Top Bottom