Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Dorbelflunk

Reaction score
Burn is goading Neves into getting himself booked. If this game slips away any more we need to think about avoiding a suspension

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Wonder what the presenters will say about the penalty on match of the day, oh ****.....

luiandlui

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Ref makes the right decision on the penalty / red card then it’s a totally different match and we probably win. However we have totally lost the plot from that point on .

MikeH68

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
No free kick - foul on Jonny in their goal. Penalty and sending off confirmed by Rednapp and Sky. Disgusting and disgrace, Dan Burn follow through on Neves. Another **** ref, fantastic. I haven’t even mentioned out shocking half.

Big Saft Kid

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Get Moutinho, Podence and Jonny off. Cunha, Nunes and Ait Nouri on.

Matt

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can you not send the referee to see it? He’s barely made it into the Newcastle half - he can’t really see it properly. It’s EXACTLY what VAR should be used for. Go and have a look at it. It’s a ****ing disgrace. These guys are corrupt, 100%.

Jawwfc

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Shocking decisions today second time in two months Madeley has been incompetent, the disaster at Liverpool and today Pope should've gone.... I guess like Mason it will take him to mess up against a top 6 team before action is taken.

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
How can you not send the referee to see it? He’s barely made it into the Newcastle half - he can’t really see it properly. It’s EXACTLY what VAR should be used for. Go and have a look at it. It’s a ****ing disgrace. These guys are corrupt, 100%.
No doubt now is there . Mental

Super NES

Groupie
Reaction score
We're lucky to be only 1-0 down - time to reset and show a similar 2nd half performance to what we saw at St Mary's.

Also seriously bin VAR off - what's the point. If the ref isn't sent to the screen today when he's 50 yards away from play, why do they need it when a fouls been committed 10 yards away from them. Zero consistency in application is what is wrong with this system.

Mile End Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Been awful we don’t deserve much on this showing time to go 3-5-2 we’re totally being over run

SA Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does Madely hate us or is he just a mega-homer? Does he give us everything if he ever refs us at home? Every neutral reporter says we should have had that penalty and Newcastle were lucky to get away with it.
We should have, but Lemina also lucky as he handled just after Guimaraes hit the bar. Two wrongs don't make a right and the ref/VAR are absolutely inept.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
While I wouldn't gave started Moutinho or Podence, I'll trust JL to get it right.
With your comments I'm suspecting football isn't really for you.
what is the ****ing point of your last sentence? you can't tell me what is and isn't for me :)
stick to your happy clapping

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just seen the penalty incident!

Wtf, wtf, wtf, that was stonewall!!

Shoulder charge by Pope on Raul.Pope should have been red carded as well..

Unf***ingbelievable!

Oh Robbie Robie

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Correct. I mean to say it isn’t is absolutely bizzare. There are nutters on here who genuinely think it isn’t .
I don't think they are Wolves fans. I have put them all on ignore now. Same cretins as last week who just want to knock our team every single game. Tired of it and tired of them. They have no purpose in my life.

jeb01

Reaction score
Sky replays clearly show a penalty due for Pope’s collision with Raul - just the sort of thing VAR is supposed to sort out!
We would hardly deserve to be level at galf time but…..
Can surely only play better in the second half.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Which is fair. But…
Playing Moutinho, means dropping Nunes. Which is hard to argue against. Playing Moutinho in a MF 3 with Neves and Lemina though, against a team that have lost their most consistent, physical CM in Joelinton, I think it could work.
It’s far less of a disadvantage than when he’s in a 2, or that includes Dendoncker, who never actually achieved anything while admittedly ‘ran about a lot’.
agree

KnowNuttin

Reaction score
The free kick against Raul that led to their goal was definitely less of a foul than the challenge on Raul in the box. Refs a coward and a massive homer. Might as well not bother watching the rest.

Macman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If JL can turn this into a win, then I will build his statue myself.

Banks's Mild

Groupie
Reaction score
Not been a great performance so far but wtf is going on with all the **** decisions we seem to get, **** poor again from the officials on the pitch and on var

Poztin

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair to him mate he has no wolves player within 20 yards of him every time he touches it. We all know he’s twice the player when he has a partner yet we persist with one up top week in week out.
Commenting on previous poster calling for it to be ripped up for diving mate!

Back
Top Bottom