Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

thommo1984

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Didn’t you see the shoulder on the slo mo from Pope?

If it was a dive, why wasn’t Jiminez booked?

If that was Man City, Arsenal or f****** Liverpool their players would have surrounded the inept referee, calling for the pitch side monitor to be reviewed.

Scandalous, just scandalous!
There was contact and it should have been a penalty but Raul made the decision to go down rather than roll the ball into an empty net. Sums up our entire attitude today.

Contrarian

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Isak was 60m I think - decent compared to what we have spent on forwards. I think we did 45m on Cunha. Almiron was quite cheap I think but tbf he was pretty xxx for 2 years…

Looking at Almiron's stats, its a bit of a myth how bad he was. He couldn't score, for sure, but his all round play was never as abysmal as we've seen from certain hyped up players this last year or two. He got them forward, always gave it 100% and so on. More of a much better quality Hwang, than a totally lost and useless Guedes, for example.

peter&thewolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
How was semendo after the game, they said on the radio he pulled a hamstring

Scallywolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
As Jamie Redknapp said at half time and now again after thre game defo pen for Raul and red card for Pope as he took Raul out..
Mad -ley he and VAR where are they when we can all see IT WAS A CLEAR & OBVIOUS PEN!!!!

Raul would have just walk the ball into the net if it wasn't for Pope taking him out!
Madley was the red at Anfield in the Cup.

We all know what happened with him there as well, don’t we!

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good point. The first half especially, Isak was the one main difference between both sides, the standout player on the pitch. Isak and also Almiron, I believe, cost huge amounts.
They've had Almiron for years but you look at some of their more recent signings

Isak £60m+
Clare Balding £40m+
Botman, Guimaraes £30m+
Wood, Willock £25m+

That's already over £200m, then throw in the others that were significant fees if not eye watering, Trippier, Burn, Pope, Targett and you are at serious levels of spending with nothing coming in, and that's just under Howe

Fenrir_

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
There was contact and it should have been a penalty but Raul made the decision to go down rather than roll the ball into an empty net. Sums up our entire attitude today.
You honestly think he wouldn't have just stuck the ball in the net if he could have??

Wonder Boyo

Yma O Hyd
Reaction score
You honestly think that it's a case of Raul just being able to roll this into an empty net like it's the easiest thing in the world? There's no way he could have. I know it's good to be non-partisan and to try to see things from the other side, but you're trying far too hard and happy to damn our player at the same time. Think you should focus more on Pope.

I'm the Wanderer

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think Raul reaches that ball even if he doesn't get knocked down by the keeper. I keep reading he would have scored had he not gone down "on purpose". I call BS on that.

Back
Top Bottom