Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Newcastle v Wolves comms thread.

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Newcastle have gained 6 points from their last six fixtures and their last win was 6 matches ago. Wolves have gained 10 points from their last six fixtures, which include 3 wins. Those are the facts, but the reality is that those facts don't count for anything at kick-off time when it is 11 v11 and it comes down to which side has the better attitude, determination, resolve, application, ambition and sheer guts to get the job done and win the three points. After the win against Tottenham, I will expect our boys to be well and truly up for this one.

So COYW show us that you have what it takes and do yourselves and us proud with another 3 points! :D

Jack Russell

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
No problems with that selection. I note Hwang back on the bench.

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Podence and Moutinho starting, I might go an paint a fence or something at 4.30 instead. pointless, Newcastle will steam roll us with those two in the team

Ned

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don’t think anybody here would have picked Mouts but let’s see what happens. Gutted there’s no Sarabia but let’s go!!!

ombyman

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Would that be joint top scorer Podence and one of the main reasons we beat Spurs, Moutinho? Or different ones?
Its the Podence that can't close down or tackle anyone

and Mouts is too old for a 100mph midfield battle

Andywolf74

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Podence and Moutinho starting, I might go an paint a fence or something at 4.30 instead. pointless, Newcastle will steam roll us with those two in the team
Yeah agree it’s a concern. Only really got Lemina in the centre with a bit of physicality. Would prefer Gomes over Moutinho.

JohnB

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Goal or assist for Moutinho

arooooo

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I always open the match thread just after it goes up, to read the team selection.

I really should leave it at that, maybe reopen it when we score a goal....

Tring Wolf

MolMix Poster of the Season Winner 2011-2012 and r
Reaction score
Nervous about us defending set-pieces. Think I’d have gone with the extra centre-half.

Point today would be a decent result.

Hoganstolemywife

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I'd have kept Adama and Mounts on the bench as they excelled accordingly last week. Happy to see Pod back so I assume he'll have a stinker!

Sketchead

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Decent team. I'm sure if you asked 10 Wolves fans which team they'd play you'd get close to 10 different answers, so let's trust the manager.

Our bench is better than theirs overall, but hopefully we aren't getting battered by the time it comes to using it.

Axle

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It’s tough to advocate for Mouts starting.

His best performances have been from the bench and he can really affect matches from there.

Let’s see. JL is paid the big money for the big decisions but l still don’t think him starting is a good call.

Delighted to be wrong. A point here would be a fine result.

Frank Lincoln

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Enjoy your painting. I hope the rain holds off for you.

luiandlui

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Great team. Good to see our most creative midfielder and attacker both starting

VancouverWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Or Podence could get a goal…..
it was Mouthino that laid on the chip for Podence to score the winner just a few weeks back………

Back
Top Bottom