Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Middlesbrough away

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I don't think it's been mentioned yet but this glorious televised sensation is £32.
Can't see more than 200 going to this. Even I'm thinking twice about it and I'm in Whitby that weekend.

D

Deleted member 3518

Free ticket, free train travel would still give it a miss, just hate Jackett's negative approach.

D

Deleted member 3518

Nick that is exactly how I Feel.
How are you now mate.

Hi Pete - gradually recovering could probably go next week but don't think I can be *****, probably going to Huddersfield, more for a $$$$-up than the game.

How you doing?

D

Dougan was king

Not too bad mate,but have lost all interest in going away,something I can't accept after all these years.
Hopefully see you in the style soon.
We need our club back ,I hate this lot including Jackett they have ruined us.

M

Mr Wolf

£32 & a 200 mile trip for a Friday night TV game, I think I'll give this one a miss.

It would be nice for anyone going to get some banners put up.

Dan G WWFC

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Free ticket, free train travel would still give it a miss, just hate Jackett's negative approach.

Why would Morgan or Moxey, spend money on the fans? Nice thought but, they run this club like a Business, never going to happen and from there view it would make zero sense.

Jackett is missing on 3 of his best attacking players. EEL is still in the team as Hause and Williamson isn't back yet. Our best attacking players are out and we aren't good enough defensively to play attacking football. Is it boring and negative? yes, is it smart? yes, why?

His job is to get results, not play good to watch football.

With the players available, he's doing great to be 10 points away from the play off's. That team should be closer to the drop then anything else.

E

Edgmond Wolf

I will be going along with others from Telford Wolves

D

Deleted member 4008

worlds gone mad £32 to watch a championship match .

Ercall Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Good to see you today Ercall

Let's go together to Middlesborough :D

Love to, cheers for the beer and Jacob just said to say thank you again for the bag of skittles
See you at Huddersfield as I'm going with Telford

Last edited by a moderator:

Sussex Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The happy hunting ground that is The Riverside??? :-0

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm confident the club will reward our long suffering fans and put on some free travel and heavily subsidised tickets as a thank you for the amazing support they have given the team this season and as a token of appreciation.

Then again ......

Sedgley Gold N Black

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Was planning to go to this one but as it's been moved to a Friday night I'd now need a day off work and it's impossible on the train.

Fair play to those who can go but it'd be great if we returned every one of Boro's tickets.

The_Blade

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hats off to anyone who makes the trip!

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Boycott it make a stand, I appreciate those who never miss but boy this takes this $$$$

PREM.L.L

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I presume £32 includes the coach and a beer.......and a scarf and woolley hat?

Appalling.

Vietnam Wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We have an amazing away support. Although I used to do it there's no way I'd travel 173 miles on a weekday and get back at 2 in the morning. They don't deserve you guys.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
We will go as its only 2 hours from Manchester [emoji102]

D

Deleted member 4099

If there was a boycott would those who have said they are going, still go??

Of course they will still go there's never going to blanket support for a boycott I'm afraid .Although this is the perfect opportunity.

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I always thought I would go regardless of how bad things are but this is pushing it.
I'd sorted a mini break thing in Whitby from Thursday to Sunday to take this game in up there but with sky moving it the only way to get back is a bus that goes halfway and then a £20 taxi the rest of the journey.
£59 before beer and food is thrown in. Not worth it.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
i'm confident the club will reward our long suffering fans and put on some free travel and heavily subsidised tickets as a thank you for the amazing support they have given the team this season and as a token of appreciation.

Then again ......

:d

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Of course they will still go there's never going to blanket support for a boycott I'm afraid .Although this is the perfect opportunity.

I don't see why . Going nowhere this season ffs . Perfect in that sense .... boycott wouldn't have much effect though as there are so many empty seats already there . Looks like home fans boycott it every week

D

Deleted member 4099

I don't see why . Going nowhere this season ffs . Perfect in that sense .... boycott wouldn't have much effect though as there are so many empty seats already there . Looks like home fans boycott it every week

I agree but and I think most people in principle agree but there will still be some who will go whatever. What you need is those who do still go to demonstrate with banners to support those who haven't or can't go .

Sideshow Bob

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'd sorted a mini break thing in Whitby from Thursday to Sunday
That was also initially my plan before it got moved to the Friday. I was still considering going on the Friday night, but they can stuff it now. It's getting ridiculous.

JOSWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I really do think that Wolves should put on free coach travel for anyone going to this game. Instead though it is £25 per person to go on the official travel.
That combined with ticket price is an absolute joke.

Bossworld

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I usually go out of obligation for a local fixture more than anything else.

However, I've been to the following Middlesbrough related matches that I can remember, and never seen Boro lose with the following results for them in brackets.

Boro vs Spurs (W)
Boro vs Liverpool (D)
Boro vs Sheff Utd (W) (FA Cup)
Boro vs Wolves (W)
Boro vs Wolves (W)
Barnsley vs Middlesbrough (W) (FA Cup - Chesterfield's fixture was moved so went for the sake of it)
Boro vs Wolves (W) (League Cup)

There's also the small matter of David Ellary shafting Chesterfield (where I grew up) in the FA Cup many years ago which still isn't forgiven in those parts!

Now it's on TV, and we're playing $$$$e, I'm going to go to Leeds away instead.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not particularly bothered about the result so long as I get to go and watch the Wolves, but I reckon I'm on a hiding to nothing with this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolvesultra

I agree but and I think most people in principle agree but there will still be some who will go whatever. What you need is those who do still go to demonstrate with banners to support those who haven't or can't go .

Sadly thats the best we could hope for but can't even see that happening

W

wolvesultra

Can't blame them if Wolves are being charged £32 they will be being asked to pay that and around that for every game!

Its a tough working class area that's having a a bad time of it at present with whats going on with the steel industry in particular. No surprise theres plenty of empty seats there.

arctic rime

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Is it an official boycott ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

Mr Wolf

Is it an official boycott ?

Nothing will ever be official as we don't have that kind of supporter group set up or anyone at the club who would support it.

The best we can hope for is for it to be support via the express & star & on social media.

Timberwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I wouldn't have gone as it's just too far, on any day of the week. It's not as if Boro' is any sort of party capital either. But travelling on a Friday night??? You guys who are going are legends. Total legends!!! #respect!

Back
Top Bottom