Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Middlesbrough away

D

Deleted member 4257

Thank you Brightside as I am going
Hope this doesn't turn out like the Ipswich away thread again
I am going and hope people respect my decision as I will respect anyone's decision for not going
IMO that is how it should be

This isnt like Ipswich. I went to Ipswich as it was 3pm and not on sky. For me this is more of a boycott to show how sky are ruining the game more than the ticket price itself(even though its a joke).
I couldnt make the game now even if i was happy to pay the 32 and im sure many are the same and its time us fans shouldnt have to change our plans for tv greed

Last edited by a moderator:
W

wolvesultra

Hatherton Wolves are boycotting the game, there will be an article in the express & star tomorrow to that end. We had a chat about it at Reading and the consensus was to boycott, so no coach is going. Hatherton are not armchair fans.

Well done the hatherton lads and lasses a supporters group that nobody can accuse of not being loyal.

D

Deleted member 4594

This isnt like Ipswich. I went to Ipswich as it was 3pm and not on sky. For me this is more of a boycott to show how sky are ruining the game more than the ticket price itself(even though its a joke).
I couldnt make the game now even if i was happy to pay the 32 and im sure many are the same and its time us fans shouldnt have to change our plans for tv greed

I thought the main issue on this thread was the cost? Fair comments regarding Sky.

D

Deleted member 4309

Even the bottom club of the premier will get 100 million. The world has gone mad and I can't ever see wolves being in the prem again. The game for the working class has been ruined and it really is sad. I've got loads of mates from leeds and they have all turned their back on football and go to the rugby now. Something needs to change soon because people with half a brain are getting fed up.

D

Deleted member 4099

I've said it before I wouldn't be bothered if the football league broke away leaving the Prem as a stand alone competition. The FL could return to what is was a league for fans not chasing the Americanised greed fuelled Premier League.

W

wolvesultra

I've said it before I wouldn't be bothered if the football league broke away leaving the Prem as a stand alone competition. The FL could return to what is was a league for fans not chasing the Americanised greed fuelled Premier League.

I'd $$$$ing love that!!!

Ok so the 'standard of football' might drop...I don't care I go to support Wovles nothing else nothing more. Let the greedy players and agents $$$$ off to China and or the Premier League we'll have local players being paid realistically who play with passion for the club and an affinity to the supporters. We'll have cheaper tickets and pay on the door...no $$$$ing booking fees here, or Moxey's!
Oh a boy can dream

Article from E and S re: Hatherton boycott http://www.expressandstar.com/sport.../wolves-fans-will-boycott-middlesbrough-trip/

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Even the bottom club of the premier will get 100 million. The world has gone mad and I can't ever see wolves being in the prem again. The game for the working class has been ruined and it really is sad. I've got loads of mates from leeds and they have all turned their back on football and go to the rugby now. Something needs to change soon because people with half a brain are getting fed up.

Why hasn't the West Midlands got a decent Rugby team? I don't understand. :confused:

£32 is a disgraceful price but if it was £22, would you still go? I wouldn't tbh.

M

Mr Wolf

It's a complete disgrace, the problem is the people who are making the money are the ones who are making the decisions, I hate it almost as much as agent fee's.

I think MP's need to step in & make the Premier League take action on ticket prices. Footballers should also being offering more support to their fans also & getting on board with campaigns. No chance of that is there though.

D

Deleted member 4309

Why hasn't the West Midlands got a decent Rugby team? I don't understand. :confused:

£32 is a disgraceful price but if it was £22, would you still go? I wouldn't tbh.

If it was 22 quid with free travel I would have a good hard long think about it.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I mean like over our way......Shropshire, Staffordshire, Wolverhampton, Birmingham.

TFWanderers

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If it was 22 quid with free travel I would have a good hard long think about it.

If the travel was free at £22 I'd probably go. If it wasn't, Boro isn't local, I'd stop down here and watch it on Sky.

D

Deleted at own request (WeAreTheWolves)

Dortmund fans threw tennis balls on the pitch to disrupt the game twice away at Stuttgart last night over anger at the prices of tickets.

The cost?

€19 or £15.

D

Deleted member 4309

Dortmund fans threw tennis balls on the pitch to disrupt the game twice away at Stuttgart last night over anger at the prices of tickets.

The cost?

If we did that here we would be banned from the ground for 2 years and be locked up lol. We should try something similar and see how long it would take jez to try and sell the tennis balls in ebay

V

vega recollection

Hatherton Wolves are boycotting the game, there will be an article in the express & star tomorrow to that end. We had a chat about it at Reading and the consensus was to boycott, so no coach is going. Hatherton are not armchair fans.

Indeed..no armchair fans these!Russ would go to the Moon to watch Wolves!

E

Edgmond Wolf

That's a fantastic idea

OLDGOLD

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Moseley....bottom of the second tier of English rugby........used to be a decent team....soon to be twinned with Wolves :embarassed:

Oh When the Wolves

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

The cost?

€19 or £15.

Not all 15 pound . Seating sections of away end were more expensive . Sure I read 33 pound somewhere

maws

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just a quick question, is the £32 incorporating the Jez tax or is it £33.50?

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Indeed..no armchair fans these!Russ would go to the Moon to watch Wolves!

QPR they got the 7.05 train down there so there would still be significant drinking time.
I've been with Hatherton wolves the last 3 years and not being there is a massive deal.

northnorfolkwolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's a complete disgrace, the problem is the people who are making the money are the ones who are making the decisions, I hate it almost as much as agent fee's.

I think MP's need to step in & make the Premier League take action on ticket prices. Footballers should also being offering more support to their fans also & getting on board with campaigns. No chance of that is there though.
The issue was raised at PMQs today. The PM said he'd look into it which means that's the end of that!

D

Deleted member 4099

Right I'm up for starting a Facebook/Twitter page is there enough interest support on here ? Could also have a sticky thread on here as well .

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The price is ridiculous and a boycott would be great.

That said, the club putting on free travel would be just as good. I know some will claim this is just another stick to beat the club with, but really, how much would it cost them to do it? Peanuts - and it would be a welcome bit of PR after this hideous season.

Obviously they don't have the foresight to realise this.

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Middlesborough is an easy game to boycott, miles away, Friday night, on Sky; diehards would have questioned themselves going to this game anyway.

Why not Nottingham Forest away - £28.00, every chance that it will be on Sky also ?

Bjorn Star

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Middlesborough is an easy game to boycott, miles away, Friday night, on Sky; diehards would have questioned themselves going to this game anyway.

Why not Nottingham Forest away - £28.00, every chance that it will be on Sky also ?

Ipswich away in November was the perfect opportunity but that fell flat unfortunately.

E

Edgmond Wolf

Boycott Preston at home this Saturday!

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ipswich away in November was the perfect opportunity but that fell flat unfortunately.

Middlesborough, Ipswich, miles away and expensive.

Why not boycott Blues, Forest, Derby ? Or do the boycott rules only apply to game that some supporters couldn't be bothered to go to due to distance and time ?

D

Deleted member 4309

Middlesborough, Ipswich, miles away and expensive.

Why not boycott Blues, Forest, Derby ? Or do the boycott rules only apply to game that some supporters couldn't be bothered to go to due to distance and time ?

Pmsl. I can see how this thread is going to end. Grown men vowing never to use this forum again and weeks and weeks of other grown men crying for them to come back. It's worse than my kids nursery on here

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Pmsl. I can see how this thread is going to end. Grown men vowing never to use this forum again and weeks and weeks of other grown men crying for them to come back. It's worse than my kids nursery on here

Some grown men slope off onto the other forum decrying the members of this forum because they didn't agree with their point of view.

D

Deleted member 4309

NWW, Wasall Wolf, Papper of the recent posters.

Lol. It's all quite embarrassing really isn't it.

If you want to go to the game that's great no one is knocking you and without your support we would be a lot worse off, but I still stand by my views something needs to be done and quickly because ticket prices are pricing out a lot of fans.

ginboomerang

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Lol. It's all quite embarrassing really isn't it.

If you want to go to the game that's great no one is knocking you and without your support we would be a lot worse off, but I still stand by my views something needs to be done and quickly because ticket prices are pricing out a lot of fans.

Suggest you re-read your post from yesterday afternoon on this thread.

Selective boycotting of games by supporters due to inconvenience will never work. Our 'best in business' will just take the view that away support is down because of inconvenience, not price.

A total boycott needs be to be done at a home game, or stay away from all home games.

I've had my disagreements with BNW in the past but he's never wavered from his stay away policy, and ultimately he's right, things will never change unless we all stay away.

Back
Top Bottom