Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Megastore

Moseley Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Ordered a key ring for my lad when it was free postage… this just made me laugh… it just arrived, well the parcel did as when I opened it there was literally nothing inside sent email to fan services let’s see how quick they reply….

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Had me these 2 … Jacket for £36 … Polo for £20 … use code BLACKFRIDAY for extra 20% off

£56 with free delivery

They can be a Christmas present off myself :)
I was in the megastore 4 weeks ago and was disappointed in the lack of choice and sizes in the training gear.

I also took the plunge and ordered 2 tops with the blackfriday discount from CFS
Already had a confirmation and tracking number, delivery on Weds…. to the US. Let’s see.

Last edited:

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Popped in this morning,bought the £60 hooded coat with the discount it was £38.I have £41 in the wolves cash but day have me season ticket card with me.I could have had that for nought. :tonguewink: The sizes are a bit of a problem though.They always have plenty of small sizes,a few Medium,and hardly any large.But I ay gonna complain today.

Reaction score
Ordered one of the new hoodies on 13th November in the India ink colour,I gets an email on Friday saying they've had an issue an there now out of stock. Best of it is the email came from some random names email not a proper official wolves email. Not very professional at all

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I was in the megastore 4 weeks ago and was disappointed in the lack of choice and sizes in the training gear.

I also took the plunge and ordered 2 tops with the blackfriday discount from CFS
Already had a confirmation and tracking number, delivery on Weds…. to the US. Let’s see.
Just to add to this.. I placed a big order with CFS on 27th - prices for pro gear amazing plus discount code.. Was delivered perfectly on the 30th !! Quality is excellent.

Ordered a load more Jnr stuff from club shop on 23rd - great discounts but already 8 days on its still "processing".. Fingers crossed for Xmas..

Shame as the physical store - the staff are friendly and helpful but they don't have the stock whereas the online store just doesn't seem able to cope still...

Shergar

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just to add to this.. I placed a big order with CFS on 27th - prices for pro gear amazing plus discount code.. Was delivered perfectly on the 30th !! Quality is excellent.

Ordered a load more Jnr stuff from club shop on 23rd - great discounts but already 8 days on its still "processing".. Fingers crossed for Xmas..

Shame as the physical store - the staff are friendly and helpful but they don't have the stock whereas the online store just doesn't seem able to cope still...
Arrived today. Ordered Thursday delivered in the US 6 days later today as it said on the tin. Both items authentic and great quality, plus saved £50 over the wolves store AND they had the choice and sizes available which wolves.co.uk and the megastore don’t have..
@Sheriff Woody thanks for original heads up on this

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score

nearly another week on and none of my orders are actually out for delivery let alone arrived. Sure it’s been busy with Black Friday etc but it really is woeful amateurish rubbish. Will have to chase them.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered some items 22nd Nov for my Grandsons birthday and Xmas , after 1st chase I was told " good news" on the way , a few days later when nothing on tracking links I chased again and guess what ---- told "good news items on the way and sorry about the delay
but now after a few more days there is still nothing on the tracking links so have chased again today.

Reaction score
Very poor. Have you chased this up?
Had an email saying the colour I ordered is now out of stock so agreed to have it in the other colour but still not received it,I'll have to send an email see what's going on. Should of just got a refund

Stourwolf

Reaction score
Ordered a hoodie around the 15th of November and had an e mail last week advising it was ready for desptach.tracked it today and still nothing.absolutely useless service !!

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
Ordered a couple of T-shirts 23.11, they were dispatched on 1.12, and have now today cleared customs in Machelen Belgium.
So delivered at the end of this week, hopefully...

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Two orders made Black Friday week for presents , one delivered last Thursday, other just arrived, happy days

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered 2 training tops on the 29 - 11.Hopefully I'll gerrem before Christmas or Santa wow be coming to ar kid. :oops:

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered 2 training tops on the 29 - 11.Hopefully I'll gerrem before Christmas or Santa wow be coming to ar kid. :oops:
Ordered some stuff on 25th and 27th mate, have had email of despatch (on Friday) and tracking details (Yesterday) for first order, still awaiting news on second order.
Fingers crossed we get them, mine also contain presents, though we should, as Wolves are still guaranteeing delivery for Xmas up until the 18th December I think.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered some stuff on 25th and 27th mate, have had email of despatch (on Friday) and tracking details (Yesterday) for first order, still awaiting news on second order.
Fingers crossed we get them, mine also contain presents, though we should, as Wolves are still guaranteeing delivery for Xmas up until the 18th December I think.
Just had an update on order one....now out for delivery! Yippee!!!!

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Just had an update on order one....now out for delivery! Yippee!!!!

Great,cheers for the updates.

I could Have popped up but needed to know wat the delivery online was like.

I know we car compare the both,but I ordered a gtech item yesterday for my sister,online at 4 o'clock and it arrived this morning at 9am.Now that's wat ya call service.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Me too ordered 3 days that week, last parcel arrived today
Order one of two delivered today.
Very happy, my only slight concern is the size of my daughter's third shirt. She's 11 but quite tall for her age, hence I ordered her a 13-14 years size.....it's bloody tiny!...considerably smaller than her previous Adidas equivalents...I've now gotta ruin the surprise by getting her to try it on before Xmas to see if it fits, I have my doubts!
On the plus side, her younger brother may gain an extra present!!! Lol

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
So my daughter has tried her third shirt on and it hardly touches her size wise!
Despite buying a 13-14 year size for an 11 year old, quite tall, slim girl, it's too bloody small!....so much so, I wonder if it's been labelled up wrong???
There's no way in the world it would fit a 13/14 year old boy. Got my 9 year old lad to try it on, he too is quite tall but he's skinny with it, it fits him!
Either it's been labelled up incorrectly or Castore's sizings are based on a 13 year old borrower!!!
Bit gutted as the daughter loves Wolves and football, my boy couldn't care less!

D

Deleted member 8455jwf

So my daughter has tried her third shirt on and it hardly touches her size wise!
Despite buying a 13-14 year size for an 11 year old, quite tall, slim girl, it's too bloody small!....so much so, I wonder if it's been labelled up wrong???
There's no way in the world it would fit a 13/14 year old boy. Got my 9 year old lad to try it on, he too is quite tall but he's skinny with it, it fits him!
Either it's been labelled up incorrectly or Castore's sizings are based on a 13 year old borrower!!!
Bit gutted as the daughter loves Wolves and football, my boy couldn't care less!
I think the club might be responsible for manufacturing, could be Wolves ****ing it up. Whole Megastore is a joke tbh

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's why I never order new tops online.I have bought about 8 in total and all of them fit perfectly.But obviously I went in the store to buy the first one,to see exactly the size I wanted.Living local ay a problem.But a bit of a bugger for those who ay local I suppose.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
That's why I never order new tops online.I have bought about 8 in total and all of them fit perfectly.But obviously I went in the store to buy the first one,to see exactly the size I wanted.Living local ay a problem.But a bit of a bugger for those who ay local I suppose.
Don't live a million miles away but tried to take advantage of Black Friday deals and have also been laid up with Covid, otherwise I'd have done likewise on a matchday mate. Lesson learnt though and in future I will at the very least be checking out the sizings in advance of any future purchase.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Don't live a million miles away but tried to take advantage of Black Friday deals and have also been laid up with Covid, otherwise I'd have done likewise on a matchday mate. Lesson learnt though and in future I will at the very least be checking out the sizings in advance of any future purchase.
Sizing chart on the website, could check see if it's correct age,

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211207-170150.png
    Screenshot_20211207-170150.png
    48.4 KB · Views: 13

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Cant u just go change it?

sheffwolf

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Anyone any ideas what the sizes are like on the junior kits? My lad is 12. Should I just order his age or do they come up bigger or smaller?

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Anyone any ideas what the sizes are like on the junior kits? My lad is 12. Should I just order his age or do they come up bigger or smaller?
Please see my above posts mate, my daughter is 11 and bought her one sized 13-14 years and it hardly touches her. It was more the nape size (neck to waist) which seems mega short and the arm length, than the chest size, that was the problem.

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Sizing chart on the website, could check see if it's correct age,
Dont understand what would be so difficult for the club to state sizes of the actual garments --lay flat arm pit to arm pit etc at least a buyer could check existing shirts for comparison , I would have more confidence of buying goods knowing what the actual sizing was --win win for the club..

purplepault69

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of my Grandsons has asked for a football for Xmas , so checked Wolves shop :
One is described as Wolves 32 Panel Football and the other option is described as PVC Tonal Football - Size 5
thats it no other description to explain what the difference might be- if any - so now its up to me to look elsewhere
to ensure I dont buy the wrong thing so there is every chance i will get the ball from elsewhere.
Surely wouldnt take a lot of effort to actually give all the information to sell the products .

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
One of my Grandsons has asked for a football for Xmas , so checked Wolves shop :
One is described as Wolves 32 Panel Football and the other option is described as PVC Tonal Football - Size 5
thats it no other description to explain what the difference might be- if any - so now its up to me to look elsewhere
to ensure I dont buy the wrong thing so there is every chance i will get the ball from elsewhere.
Surely wouldnt take a lot of effort to actually give all the information to sell the products .
Had similar issue with the balls mate.
The one I originally tried to order for my daughter had sold out but I wasn't informed of this until checkout, when I had to go back to the online shop and substitute it for one of the available options. One stated size 5 but looked a bit boring, the other was the 32 panel one that looked way snazzier but I had no idea if it was a size 5 or not. Took the gamble on the 32 panel one and await it's delivery to see if it was a good choice or not.

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Dont understand what would be so difficult for the club to state sizes of the actual garments --lay flat arm pit to arm pit etc at least a buyer could check existing shirts for comparison , I would have more confidence of buying goods knowing what the actual sizing was --win win for the club..
If it helps mate, I measured my daughter's and it was 17" arm pit to arm pit. That however wasn't the issue, it was the measurement from nape to waist and length of arms. The nape measurement was about 22.5" I think and was a fair bit shorter than her Adidas one from last year.

Pagey

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Does anyone know how I check if my parcel has been sent?
I've always received an email from the club saying it's with Hermes, few days later an email of Hermes and delivered in a day or so.

Back
Top Bottom