Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Megastore

steve vena

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
If the shop is closed because of covid then Wolves, please clearly say so.
Otherwise, please open on matchday, so fans who don't live locally can visit and buy stuff.
I normally quickly pop in and buy some items, or at least a programme, shortly before kick-off, after I have been in the Worldwide Lounge.
Vinny the weasel out!!

Padraig

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Hopefully it's one of those water repellent ones. If it is, that's an absolute steal.
I’m trying to work out if the coats are waterproof (or showerproof at least). Think I’ll order one as too big a saving to miss.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats the sizing like of these pro versions? I guess as they are the players versions they come up tight so maybe size up?
Just put an order in on classic football shirts, anorak, gilet, polo top and anthem jacket saved a fortune plus theres doscount codes that work on this site, got 12% off so all in under £140 for these bits!
Discount code i used: WILOO12 (not sure if its a one use auto generated thingy)

Last edited:

NewarkWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Whats the sizing like of these pro versions? I guess as they are the players versions they come up tight so maybe size up?
Just put an order in on classic football shirts, anorak, gilet, polo top and anthem jacket saved a fortune plus theres doscount codes that work on this site, got 12% off so all in under £140 for these bits!
Discount code i used: WILOO12 (not sure if its a one use auto generated thingy)
I'm told both versions come up in the tighter side in comparison to the Adidas sizing. I can't bring myself to order an XXL though so I'm waiting on a snug XL 3rd normal top arriving soon :)

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the megastore but some absolute bargains on here for this years ‘pro’ kit and trainingwear.

Just bought the long sleeved travel t-shirt, long sleeved training t-shirt, the pro home shirt and the training mid layer and saved myself about £120.
Thanks ordered the Pro training anorak. Anyone ordering use code CFSAW10 for 10% off.

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Not the megastore but some absolute bargains on here for this years ‘pro’ kit and trainingwear.

Just bought the long sleeved travel t-shirt, long sleeved training t-shirt, the pro home shirt and the training mid layer and saved myself about £120.
Cheers for the heads up! Bargains to be had.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Ordered a zipped hoodie on 1st nov, had ema today to say its been dispatched

molineuxmen

Groupie
Reaction score
Glad someone is getting their goods, still waiting on 2 kids away shirts ordered first week in October
Same here. Had an email to say they are experiencing issues in getting kits into the country. I know there are Major issues at sea ports in the UK as well as Europe. Especially items from Asia so hopefully it gets sorted soon

BuzzWolves

Groupie
Reaction score
All items ordered on Saturday, dispatched yesterday and arrived this morning. All absolutely spot on, bagged, tagged and in perfect condition.
Ordered the pro travel pants early yesterday morning received this morning. Quality seems good. 10 percent off code worked too.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered the pro travel pants early yesterday morning received this morning. Quality seems good. 10 percent off code worked too.
Is the castore logo printed or embroidered?

It's just on the official site, the matching travel jacket has an embroidered logo.

As far as I can tell, it may be the only logo that is embroidered (or similar method - it looks embroidered).6918.jpg

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

travel hoodies are now available for £70.
These are not the waterproof ones they wear before games.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Absolutely love this hoodie. On official site. Was expecting it to be more given the cost of some of the other Castore hoodies this style.. do you think this is not the same quality as the player issue ones then.

Netherton Wolf

Reaction score
Screenshot_20211113-111024_Samsung Internet.jpg
Ive bought this one ( got it for £30 with discounts & ticket cash) & whilst i do like it its very thin, note to oneself read the garment material instructions;)

stuj4z

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
It's effectively this one rebranded.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211113-100603_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211113-100603_Chrome.jpg
    358.6 KB · Views: 37

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So I've ordered one off the other website, apparently "player issue". Would that mean waterproof?
According to the staff in megastore there is only one version of this. The quality is excellent to be honest. It feels waterproof and looks exactly the same as the players. Impressed. Imagine they are more showerproof :)

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
I also expected the Travel Gilet to be for Winter conditions, but it more of a autumn and spring wear.
None the less, very good quality, and looks/feel great!
Bravo Castore and Wolves; Adidas can bogoff!

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
According to the staff in megastore there is only one version of this. The quality is excellent to be honest. It feels waterproof and looks exactly the same as the players. Impressed. Imagine they are more showerproof :)
I won't be scuba diving in it.

JadeWolf

Official Noddy pre match thread starter.
Reaction score
It is quite strange reading a thread on Mol mix about Wolves merchandise, and "no one" is complaining about the quality!

"Cheap looking tat", "awful design", "horrible shade/color", "logo peeling off" used to be standard comments over the years....
Agree! I know there’s been a few grumbling about the prices but it’s really good quality stuff, so I always say you don’t mind paying extra if it’s worth it. Fair play to Wolves and Castore it’s been a good year for merchandise so far!

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
So the Pro stuff is manufactured by Castore? While non Pro is Castore designs manufactured under licence?
Yeah thats why the club binned adidas off, more control and more money for Wolves. Castore pay significantly less than adidas did but Wolves keep a hell of a lot more of the profits - genius really

Tonesterwolf

Reaction score
Yeah thats why the club binned adidas off, more control and more money for Wolves. Castore pay significantly less than adidas did but Wolves keep a hell of a lot more of the profits - genius really

For me the Castore deal has been fantastic so far.
The only blip for me is out of all three kits, the home one is the strip I like the least.
Really hoping for a cracking home shirt next year (maybe with some sort of retro look like the white third this year).

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My biggest gripe with Castore is the lack of urgency getting stock on shelves.

Hopefully it's entirely down to the current situations at national and global levels.

I think the kit designs have been okay. Random black patches on the home kit, unnecessary gold triangles on the white kit and a black kit which just isn't for me.

I'd like to see training gear more sympathetic to the club colours too. I'm unlikely to buy merchandise that's not gold and black (I've gone for charcoal which is acceptable), but teal and blue do nothing for me.

D

Deleted member 7862Bler

Absolutely love this hoodie. On official site. Was expecting it to be more given the cost of some of the other Castore hoodies this style.. do you think this is not the same quality as the player issue ones then.
The waterproof ones (not wolves branded) are £165 on Castore website and the Newcastle branded ones are £165.
So either wolves have got a great deal and can sell waterproof wolves branded for £70 or the people in club shop don’t know what they are talking about.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The waterproof ones (not wolves branded) are £165 on Castore website and the Newcastle branded ones are £165.
So either wolves have got a great deal and can sell waterproof wolves branded for £70 or the people in club shop don’t know what they are talking about.
I think club shop staff are correct in saying there's only one version available at the club shop - I very much doubt it's the water repellent one.

@Mr Sizzle was responding to me, when I asked if the one I was buying ("not commercially available") from another website was indeed water repellent.

I've my fingers crossed it is, but not counting on it.

Mr Sizzle

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I know there are loads of other castore waterproof hoodies out there. I was referring to this particular one. She told me they only do one version of this - interestingly it was displayed in both the pro and replica section but was the same top. As to the one on the other vintage site, it’s hard to say… never seen that before yesterday and that colour mix wasn’t in the shop.. either way it’s a great hoodie..

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
My biggest gripe with Castore is the lack of urgency getting stock on shelves.
To be fair i don't think Castore are to blame its Wolves - only the pro kit and pro training kit are supplied by Castore and as far as im aware there are no supply issues - its the stuff that Wolves are producing thats delayed

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Castore really seem to be going places - England cricket kit suppliers from next year, hopefully will improve from the ****e new balance and adidas have produced over the last 10 years

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
To be fair i don't think Castore are to blame its Wolves - only the pro kit and pro training kit are supplied by Castore and as far as im aware there are no supply issues - its the stuff that Wolves are producing thats delayed
Well it's pretty shoddy then. The whole range should have been in store and available on July 1st.

wayne-the-wanderer

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
I'm afraid anyone importing from Asia is in the same boat - im in the container game and the delays are unprecedented.

Had a customer last week who had been waiting since June for his stock as no containers available in China.
More brand new shipping containers built in China this year than 18,19 & 20 combined - factory's are running 24/7 and they still can't catch up

NavyWolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Got my 'pro version' stuff from the other website on Friday, very happy with it all plus the 12% discount code worked. Wolves badges all embroidered on all four items, the quality does feel way above what Adidas knocked out. Gilet is definitely what i required/was looking for those cold morning bike rides in Spring/Autumn.

Back
Top Bottom