Welcome Notice

Hello and welcome to Molineux Mix a forum for Wolves fans by Wolves fans.

Register Log in

Megastore

Achilles Last Stand

Reaction score
I ordered some t-shirts 23.11 and they were dispatched by wolves 2.12, arrived (to Finland) during the weekend, on Saturday to be more precise.
So it took the Mercury Landmark carrier approximately 9 days to get it dragged through their system.

Reaction score
Ordered on 13th November then weeks later got told it was out of stock but had in another colour so agreed to that,supposedly dispatched on 7th December an still showing pending on tracking details,sent them a sh#tty email but no response yet. Might just try claim money back through PayPal

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered on 13th November then weeks later got told it was out of stock but had in another colour so agreed to that,supposedly dispatched on 7th December an still showing pending on tracking details,sent them a sh#tty email but no response yet. Might just try claim money back through PayPal
This is really poor.

greco wolf

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered a kids shirt on Nov 30th. Still no sign of it despite chasing club. Really
Poor as it’s a present for someone who now won’t get it until after Christmas as I needed it by tomorrow.

Pretty **** poor in my view

WWFC4EVA

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Ordered a kids shirt on Nov 30th. Still no sign of it despite chasing club. Really
Poor as it’s a present for someone who now won’t get it until after Christmas as I needed it by tomorrow.

Pretty **** poor in my view
Ordered the third top for my 11 year old daughter, ordered a 13-14 year old sized shirt, as she's fairly tall, so thought it'd give her some room to grow into it....not a chance, it hardly touches her!
It fits my 9 year old son....who doesn't really care for football but will nonetheless be one Christmas present up as a result.
One of my orders was placed on 27th November and it finally turned up a couple of days ago.

Blackpool Wolf

Groupie
Reaction score
Ordered away shirt for my boy a couple of weeks ago - got third shirt thrown in for free.

they called me today and said away shirt was not possible because of faulty batch - so they gave me my money back and next size up for free - I’m impressed and will buy again to thank them

Finch3d

Has a lot to say
Reaction score
Went to the new Castore shop at the McArthurGlen outlet in cannock today.
What a disappointment... don't bother.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
My missus ordered some stuff from the club shop.

A Christmas jumper, it's okay I guess as a bit of fun. Hard to see how it's worth £35 though (hope she got money off in the sale). It took 3 weeks after ordering to arrive, delivered on 23/12, that's unacceptable.

She started to panic that presents wouldn't arrive in time, she read some reviews on the service from the megastore and decided to buy a backup from JD Sports. It arrived double quick so no complaints with them.

It's an unbranded polo shirt, quality is pretty poor. Not cut well, poorly constructed, very thin cotton. I don't like it! Which makes me feel like a massive **** but I'll be explaining that to her later, so wish me luck.

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

A Christmas jumper, it's okay I guess as a bit of fun. Hard to see how it's worth £35 though (hope she got money off in the sale). It took 3 weeks after ordering to arrive, delivered on 23/12, that's unacceptable.

She started to panic that presents wouldn't arrive in time, she read some reviews on the service from the megastore and decided to buy a backup from JD Sports. It arrived double quick so no complaints with them.

It's an unbranded polo shirt, quality is pretty poor. Not cut well, poorly constructed, very thin cotton. I don't like it! Which makes me feel like a massive **** but I'll be explaining that to her later, so wish me luck.
Megastore is bloody awful you’re better off ordering from JD or even better from Original Vintage Retro Wolves Football Shirts and Kit - 1990s to present

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

1972 i began

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went up clubshop this morning.Waste of time if Yow'm after anything bigger than small.I had £55 to spend from the wolves cash,but struggled to buy anything.After rummaging around for 30minutes I managed to spot a hoody coat that was extra large,but bought it cuz looked decent.Wow look too bad with a couple of jumpers underneath I dow suppose.Day cost me anything as it was only £45.That's me finished now for the season.Hum away and 3rd top bought,8 polo type tops and 2 coats.( Was gonna say coots.) :tonguewink: Charity shops will have a field day wen the new tops come out next season. ;)

irishwolf1995

Reaction score
Order from Black Friday still hasn’t arrived to me, shambles of a service won’t be ordering online again

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score

Just an update to this. Look how poorly positioned the club crest is ffs.

Attachments

• IMG-20211228-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20211228-WA0005.jpeg
    667.8 KB · Views: 61

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Went up clubshop this morning.Waste of time if Yow'm after anything bigger than small.I had £55 to spend from the wolves cash,but struggled to buy anything.After rummaging around for 30minutes I managed to spot a hoody coat that was extra large,but bought it cuz looked decent.Wow look too bad with a couple of jumpers underneath I dow suppose.Day cost me anything as it was only £45.That's me finished now for the season.Hum away and 3rd top bought,8 polo type tops and 2 coats.( Was gonna say coots.) :tonguewink: Charity shops will have a field day wen the new tops come out next season. ;)
When does the latest Wolves cash expire?

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Order from Black Friday still hasn’t arrived to me, shambles of a service won’t be ordering online again
Shocking service, and still so much of what's for sale is third rate tat.

The club should be embarrassed at much of the **** they pedall.

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
The Castore stuff is really good quality. It’s a shame the service at the club shop don’t match up. I use classic football shirts, can’t fault it.
I can't comment on the replica gear but the pro stuff is the best football apparel I've ever had I think.

I really liked some of the last Umbro England shirts too, but by far Castore is the best Wolves merch since nutmeg and Puma in the 90's.

MrwulfAndrew

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
I ordered the pro walk out top from classic football shirts last week. The pro version was cheaper than the replica version sold at our shop. It was also available, many things including that are not available at our shop. My top came in less than 24hrs through standard delivery.

The castore stuff is good, pity the megastore is **** poor. Stock is a big issue.

irishwolf1995

Reaction score
Update for my order which didn’t arrive, got the order fully refunded after a strongly worded email and was told to keep when it arrived as a good will gesture, checked tracking here in ireland and it’s on the way back to wolves, emailed fan services and told it can take up to 6 months to arrive back and be sent out again!!! Courier they use here is the worst one here as well. The 2022 calendar will be out of date when it arrives, absolutely pathetic service! Won’t ever set foot on the website again

Wolf316

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Update for my order which didn’t arrive, got the order fully refunded after a strongly worded email and was told to keep when it arrived as a good will gesture, checked tracking here in ireland and it’s on the way back to wolves, emailed fan services and told it can take up to 6 months to arrive back and be sent out again!!! Courier they use here is the worst one here as well. The 2022 calendar will be out of date when it arrives, absolutely pathetic service! Won’t ever set foot on the website again
They use Hermes here who are the cheapest crapiest couriers.

citrus_wolf

Reaction score
T-shirt was ordered on 11th December during the '30% off' sale, arrived to a UK address by the 22nd.

Especially considering it was the holiday season I'm pleased about the entire process, and the shirt is lovely (from the Essentials range, though hasn't been put through a washing machine yet!)

Can only speak as I find; of course I didn't have to deal with multiple items ordered, out-of-stock issues, or a return/exchange like others have.

Attachments

• 3017-613.jpg
    3017-613.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 5

Bill S Preston Esq.

Just doesn't shut up
Reaction score
Shocking service, and still so much of what's for sale is third rate tat.

The club should be embarrassed at much of the **** they pedall.
Update: we returned the dodgy polo shirt to JD sports for a full refund. JD have been very good actually, it's not their fault they're selling Wolves crap.

She's not very happy with me but she admitted the wonky badge was very ****. I think this means she'll not buy me any Wolves stuff again - good for me, bad for Wolves.

T

TheConcourse

Can’t believe how bad the fulfilment is tbh. They’d be better off just selling through Prime and handing stock over to Amazon.

Ordered the away shirt two weeks ago, sent an email chasing 2 days ago, got a confirmation of despatch today.

The wording on the confirmation is shocking - something like cheap parcel and delivery service: Hermes.

From an experience perspective it’s poor at best. It’s a good job fans have an unwavering love.

Back
Top Bottom